Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wrestling Boys

What’s a father supposed to do when he suddenly gets a hardon while watching his son taking part in a wrestling meet? I don’t know what came over me. When Adam announced that this year he was going to try out for wrestling, I didn’t think much of it. Every year he tried a different sport. Last week at supper he said, “Mom, Dad, next Wednesday we’re having our first wrestling meet at Bryson. Can you come?” “Sure, hon,” my wife answered. “We’d love to go.” I sort of grunted and said OK.

Wednesday evenings I liked to hang out with the guys down at the pub, but even I realized that once in a while I had to show interest in what my kids were doing. So there I was with my wife in a school gymnasium full of screaming kids and parents watching our boys wrestling. When the first two boys came out, I knew I was in trouble. I had no idea that these boys wore such skimpy, tight gear. You could see everything, the creases in their butts, their balls, and how long and fat their dicks were. I had to hold my jacket in my lap to hide my boner.

I looked around to see how some of the other dads were coping. I picked out a handful of others who were sharing my predicament. Then my own son came out for his match. Jesus Christ, I could see the outline of his cock so clearly. Even the rim around his cockhead was visible through his tight blue wrestling suit. His opponent was … well let me just say that if ever that kid and I were alone somewhere, he’d have my dick up his bubble butt for sure. It was hard to concentrate once the two boys went at each other.

They grabbed each other and then Adam tossed the other boy on his stomach and scrambled on top of him. Adam had his arms around the boy and his crotch was pressing hard into the boy’s butt. Could Adam feel the other boy’s butt crack against his cock? Did he like pressing his body against another boy? In a flash, the other boy flipped Adam off him and pounced on my son. My heart went crazy when I saw the other boy grind his crotch right in Adam’s face!

I looked down at Adam’s crotch to see if he had a hardon yet. Wouldn’t your dick be standing straight up if some kid was grinding his hot, sweaty crotch in your face? Adam thrust his hips high trying to toss the other boy, but all he managed to do was show more of his cock and balls as his wrestling suit pulled tight against his body. It made me determined to get a look at my boy naked, soon! His dick looked to be almost as big as mine. I tried to remember when it was that I’d last seen him naked.

Adam kept squirming and humping up until he eventually managed to roll the other boy off him. The two rolled around on the mat until Adam managed to latch onto the other boy’s back, just under his shoulders, and flip him on his back. Adam had the boy pinned and held him long enough to win the match. What I wouldn’t have given to follow my son into the showers. I watched him disappear into the locker room with some of his other teammates.

Did he go right in and strip buck naked? Did he stand around naked with the other guys talking about his bout before entering the shower? Did he check out the dicks of the other boys? Did they get boners while they showered? By the time my wife was ready to head home, I was exhausted, but so horny. We found Adam outside the gym.

He was talking with some of the other boys. Even his opponent was in the group. “Ready to go home, Adam?” my wife asked. “Sure, Mom,” Adam said. “See you later guys,” he said as he joined us. “That was some match, son,” I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. “It was great you could come,” Adam said as he looked into my face. From the way his face was beaming, I knew he loved having me watch him wrestle. That night after everyone was asleep, I had to sneak down to my study to beat off.

The next morning Adam was still talking about the wrestling match. “So what did you think, Dad?” he asked at breakfast. “It was very exciting,” I said. “Especially when you were on the mat.” “Yeah, I can’t believe I managed to pin Larry Menders. He’s the best in my class,” Adam said with pride. “Have you wrestled him before?” I asked. “Lots of times,” Adam said. “Larry’s dad used to wrestle when he was in school and they have a wrestling mat at their place. Sometimes we go over there for some extra practice,” Adam told me. “Really?” I asked. “Does Larry’s dad wrestle, too?” “Sometimes. Most of the time he just coaches us.”

“Hmm, do you think Larry’s dad would mind if I dropped in to watch you guys practice?” “I don’t see why. I was going to go over Saturday. Do you want to come along, Dad?” Adam asked. “Sure, that would be fun,” I said. When Saturday came, I didn’t know what to expect. I put on a baggy sweat shirt to hide my crotch just in case I got a hardon watching the boys wrestle. A slim, wiry man wearing a sweatsuit greeted us when we rang the doorbell. “Mr. Menders, this is my dad.

He wants to watch me practice,” Adam said gleefully. Mr. Menders looked me over pretty good before extending his hand to greet me. “Names, Bill,” he said. “Andy West,” I said shaking his hand. “Come on in,” Bill said. “I’m not sure that anyone else will be here today,” he added. “Wesson had to go out of town and Randall called to say he isn’t feeling good. Larry’s already downstairs. Want to get started, Adam?” “Sure,” my son answered. He raced ahead and I followed Bill downstairs. In the basement, there were two full sized wrestling mats next to each other.

There were benches all around the mats and to my amazement even a row of lockers along one wall. “This is quite a setup you have here, Bill,” I said as I panned around. “Yeah, I even put in some showers over there,” he said pointing out an open tiled area with four showers. I was glad I had my baggy sweatshirt. If Adam and Larry took a shower today, I’d need something for sure to cover my rock hard, drooling dick. “Where did the boys go?” I asked. “Oh, they’re probably checking the videos of the last meet in the back room. Larry! Adam!” Bill yelled out. “Let’s get started!” A few seconds later Adam and Larry came bounding out.

I got a surprise when I saw that Larry was just stripped down to just his jockey shorts. Adam rushed past me to one of the lockers. He popped it open and pulled off his clothes. I sat down on a bench to watch. It was hard not watching Adam. I expected him to pull out a wrestling suit, but he just stripped completely. His back was facing me so I couldn’t see his wiener, except for a brief flash when he slipped on a jockstrap. And that was all. As soon as he had that jockstrap on, he raced onto one of the mats and did a tumble. “All ready, Mr. Menders,” Adam said. “Good,” Bill said. “You ready, Larry?” he asked his son.

Larry nodded and got onto the mat facing Adam. I already had a hardon! Bill took off his sweatsuit and tossed it on the bench next to me. He had on a skimpy wrestling suit underneath. It left most of his chest and back exposed. It barely covered his ass and the way his equipment filled the front, I expected his schlong to slip out any minute.

Before taking his position next to the boys, he turned to me and said, “It’s plenty warm down here. If you want to get more comfortable, feel free to take anything off. It’s just us guys down here. The missus never comes down here.” He winked at me and went out to coach the boys. Adam and Larry went at each other like they had at the meet. Larry was very good. It didn’t take him very long to pin Adam.

I was so turned on watching the two practically naked boys tussle that I didn’t hear a word Bill was saying as he coached the boys. After Larry pinned Adam, Bill pulled Larry off, and then had the two of them go at it again. At one point Adam had his naked butt in Larry’s face and Bill was down next to them checking everything out and yelling at them and, well, I nearly lost it there. My dick was already drooling and making a wet spot in my jeans. I was hot and wanted to take my sweatshirt off, but wondered what they’d all think if they saw the big wet spot in my jeans.

Bill pulled the two boys up again and then had them go at it again. He looked over my way. “Having a good time, Andy?” he asked. “Yeah, great,” I replied. The two boys really went at it this time. I watched with eyes bugged out as Adam grabbed hold of Larry’s waist. He was trying to throw Larry but only managed to rip his jockeys. I thought Bill would pull the boys apart, but he didn’t do anything as Adam continued ripping Larry’s shorts. Adam eventually managed to get Larry down on the mat but only after completely shredding his jockeys.

The boy’s dick and balls were flopping all about as he squirmed on the floor. I got several good glimpses of his bunghole. Bill reached down, grabbed hold of Larry’s jockeys and yanked them completely off. He tossed them toward me. “He won’t be needing these anymore,” he yelled out. The shredded jockeys landed at my feet. I was so turned on now that I didn’t care if they saw my wet spot. I pulled off my sweatshirt. Adam pinned Larry and then jumped up. Naked Larry struggled up.

Jesus, if his dick wasn’t half hard! His dad calmly reached down and felt his son’s balls and gave his son’s dick a good squeeze. “You two ready for a break?” he asked. “Yeah,” Adam said. “OK, go wash up. I’ll get something to drink.” The two boys walked over to the showers and Bill asked me, “Care for a beer?” “Sounds good,” I said. Bill disappeared upstairs. Adam slipped out of his jockstrap and tossed it onto the bench. Then he and Larry turned on the shower and started lathering up.

It was my first chance to get a good look at my naked son. His cock had definitely grown up. I couldn’t help but wonder what his cock looked like hard, how he beat off, and how much he came. Was he a shooter or a drooler? Did he ever touch his asshole or even shove a finger up inside? “What’s on your mind?” Bill asked as he shoved a cold beer in my hand. I was so busy watching the boys I hadn’t even noticed that Bill had returned. “Oh, nothing,” I mumbled. “Nothing, huh,” he said as he sat down next to me and proceeded to rub my wet jeans. “I know exactly what’s on your mind.” He squeezed my crotch. “Why don’t you slip out of those and let your son know how you feel.” “What?” I asked. Not sure if I’d heard him correctly. “You heard me,” Bill said. “It’s good for a boy to see his dad’s dick like it was meant to be.

Would it help if I told you that your Adam’s seen my meat at full mast? He’s even see this shoot a load or two,” he added as he grabbed his crotch and groped himself. Nervously I slipped off my t-shirt and then stood up to drop my jeans. Adam and Larry were done lathering and were rinsing the soap off their slick bodies. Bill dropped to his knees and helped me unbutton my fly and pull my jeans to my ankles. As soon as my cock was free and swinging in the open air, Bill grabbed hold of it and stuffed it into his face. I wasn’t ready for that, but I no longer cared.

After a man’s as worked up as I was, he no longer cares as long as he gets his nuts taken care of. Adam and Larry turned the showers off and began drying themselves. They saw Bill working on my cock and just smiled. They watched as they dried off and then walked over to join us. By the time they got to us, their dicks were standing straight up. They stood on either side of me. Bill pulled off my dick to suck his son’s cock. Adam reached down and grabbed hold of my dick. “You’ve got a fat one, Dad,” he said. “Real fat.” He kneeled down and licked it before swallowing it.

Having your son take your dick is one of the most wonderful things you’ll ever experience. I just wish I had been the one to show him how to do it. From the way he sucked me, it was clear he’d had a lot of practice already. I was too excited to be standing up. I slowly lowered my ass onto the bench and spread my legs. Adam buried his head in my crotch. I ran my hands through his hair. Larry sat down next to me. Bill slipped out of his wrestling suit and then went back to sucking on his son’s cock.

He placed his hand on Adam’s ass and felt my son’s butt crack. Bill pulled off his son’s dick long enough to ask, “You ever had your boy’s ass?” I shook my head. “This is the most we’ve ever done … and it’s wonderful. In fact, I’m … I’m almost ready to shoot.” Adam lifted his eyes and looked into mine. My balls blasted right then. The pleasure was so intense I was afraid my heart was going to stop. I ground my teeth together to keep from hollering. The sound of Adam gulping down my cum echoed throughout the basement. I was completely drained.

Adam crawled on the bench and lay down, nestling his head in my lap. I slid my hand down his firm torso until I grabbed hold of his cock. I loved the way my son’s cock felt in my hand. I rolled it about for sometime before I began pumping him. There would be plenty of time in the future to suck him and fuck him, but today I just wanted to see what my boy looked like when he came. I stroked him steadily until his body tensed and he blasted for me. His cum shot out in long, steady spurts. It splattered all the way on his chest. As he came he let out some boyish whimpers. I rubbed his cum all over his torso.

It was great. I crawled off the bench so I could lick my boy’s cum off his body. Bill was fucking his son now. He was banging him hard, and when his boy shot off, Bill banged him even harder until he drained his nuts inside his son. Well, after that, I never missed a Saturday wrestling practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.