Friday, January 18, 2013

9. The Dirty Farmer

When we got back to camp the sun was already setting. Soon we were all sitting around the picnic table at the campsite enjoying our supper. My heart sank when I heard our parents talking about driving home the next day. I has having so much fun. I wasn’t ready to go home yet.

That night I lay awake looking at the night stars and the moon rising above the canyon walls. I made plans to run off and find that ranger we’d met in the caves. I knew he’d let me live with him. By the time I fell asleep, I had all my plans laid out. “Wake up, Stacey,” I heard Dad calling me as he shook me. “Wake up, we need to get going soon.” Shit. I’d over slept. My plans to sneak out of the camper at the crack of dawn before anyone else got up were smashed.

Dad pulled back my covers and playfully tweaked my pecker. “Maybe we can have some fun on the drive home,” he said with a big smile. “Sure, Dad,” I said, trying not to sound too disappointed. “What’s the matter?” Dad asked. “I don’t want to go home,” I told him. “Oh?” Dad asked. “Why’s that?” “We’re having too much fun here,” I told him. “I want to stay here forever.” “I know, Stacey,” Dad said as he gave my bare thigh a squeeze. “But we have to go home.

I have to go to work and you have school tomorrow.” “Yeah, but….” I protested. “Hey, it won’t be that bad,” Dad said. “I’m sure we’ll have fun on the way home, and now that we have the campers, Uncle Willard and I can take you and Ronny away on the weekends. We’ve learned that your Mom and Aunt Lenora don’t enjoy camping as much as we do. They won’t mind if we take you boys out from time to time.” “You think?” I asked sounding more hopeful. “I’m sure,” Dad said.

“Now, it’s time to get dressed and have some breakfast. Everyone else is up already.” Sure enough, everyone else was up and getting ready to have breakfast. I scampered down from the upper bunk, pulled on my clothes and dashed out. During breakfast Dad, Uncle Willard, Mom and Aunt Lenora discussed our trip home.

Mom and Aunt Lenora were anxious to get home as soon as possible. There was some sale on at Target and they wanted to get home before they closed. On the other hand, Dad and Uncle Willard wanted to take country roads home. They were interested in seeing some scenery, not just speeding down the freeways. So after breakfast, Mom, Aunt Lenora and the girls took off in one camper, and Uncle Willard, Dad, Ronny and I in the other.

We followed them to the freeway entrance. They turned onto the on ramp and tore off. We rolled under the freeway and meandered down the country road. Dad and Uncle Willard were riding up front and Ronny and I were in the back on the upper bunk. I was telling Ronny how much I missed the canyon campground already. “I know what you mean,” he said with a sigh. “We had so much fun with our dads.

I want to sleep with Dad every night.” “Yeah,” I said. “I loved the way it feels when he’s right next to me.” “And when Dad plays with my butt and puts his thing right next to me, I like that,” Ronny added. It didn’t take much reminiscing before we both had big mounds in our pants that we just had to relieve. The best way we knew was to strip naked and feel each other.

Sucking each other like Dad and Uncle Willard showed us would be great too, but I liked lying next to Ronny and talking with him and telling him how good it felt while we felt each other. The country road went winding through some hilly countryside. It was much better that shooting down the freeway. Earlier, Dad and Uncle Willard said it would be late that night before we got home. Ronny and I were having a good time tweaking each other and thinking of fun things to do with our dads when we heard someone honking behind us. There was an old pickup following us and the driver was waving at us. He looked like a farmer.

He was wearing a straw hat and overalls, but nothing under the overalls. His big, bare shoulders were dark and he had huge biceps. Ronny and I slid our butts to the window, lifted our legs and pressed our naked butts up against the glass. The farmer tooted his horn several times. Then we put our fingers on our holes and poked them, drilling our fingers in up to our knuckles. The farmer really like that.

He blasted his horn a few more times. Uncle Willard came back to see what all the commotion was. “What the hell are you boys doing?” he asked. He saw we were naked and stripped all his clothes off. Then he stuck his head between us and looked out the back window. He saw the farmer beaming and waving behind us. “You boys are really bad,” Uncle Willard said with a laugh. He crawled onto the upper bunk with us. Then he pulled Ronny’s butt toward his face and started licking his asshole right close to the back window so the farmer could see everything.

After he licked his hole real good, he ran his finger up inside and then fucked Ronny’s hole with his finger while he smiled back at the farmer. The farmer was about to run his pickup off the road. “This should get him really excited,” Uncle Willard said. He rolled over on his side and pressed his hard cock against the window pane. Then he pulled me on top of him, with my butt up against his face. “Suck on me, Stacey,” he said.

I stuffed Uncle Willard’s cock into my mouth while he chowed down on my butt. The farmer pulled up close until his bumper was almost right on ours. This was so much fun. Uncle Willard told Ronny, “Go tell your uncle to find a good place to stop and take a rest.” Ronny ran up to the front of the camper to tell Dad what was going on and to find a good place to pull over.

Uncle Willard kept licking my hole and playing with it with his fingers while I sucked on his juicy roll. I kept looking out the back to see what the farmer was doing. He’d slipped the shoulder straps of his overalls off his shoulders and his upper body was completely exposed. I could see his bare chest, his huge pecs and big nipples. I bet they tasted real good. Before long, Dad pulled the camper off the road and into a shady grove.

The farmer pulled off right behind us. Uncle Willard and I hopped off the bunk and ran to the door. Naked, Ronny came from the front, followed by Dad who’d already taken his clothes off. We poured out of the camper and went up to the pickup. The farmer opened his door and jumped out. It didn’t take him but a second to slip out of his overalls. “Don’t meet too many dads and sons like you guys,” he said holding out his hand.

Uncle Willard and Dad shook his hand and introduced us. “This is Stacey,” Dad said as he tussled my hair. “And this is Ronny,” Uncle Willard said as he knelt next to Ronny and shook Ronny’s stiff willy for the farmer. “Glad to meet you,” the farmer said as he leaned over and grabbed hold of Ronny’s pecker. “It looks a lot like my boy’s,” he said with a big smile. Dad was pretty impressed with the what the farmer was swinging between his legs.

Dad knelt down next to the farmer and took his long, wide tool into his hands. “I bet your boy loves to handle this tool,” Dad said. “He’s pretty good at it. So is my dad,” the farmer said. Dad held it up to his nose and sniffed its entire length. Then he licked it from the base up to the head. By the time he was done, the farmer’s rod was stiff and standing tall. Dad swallowed the head and worked his mouth down the shaft. We watched close by as Dad made the farmer sigh.

When Dad pulled off the farmer’s rod, he motioned for me to try it. “It’s big, but it tastes real good, Stacey,” he told me. “You’ll like it.” I lapped at the slick head. Globs of creamy farm juice oozed out the slit. I couldn’t take as much down my throat as Dad could, nevertheless I tried hard. While I worked on the head and upper shaft, Dad worked on the farmer’s balls.

Ronny was standing right next to us and the farmer played with Ronny’s pecker while Dad and I sucked. Uncle Willard knelt behind the farmer and began exploring his sweaty butt. “Damn, that feels good,” the farmer gasped. I didn’t know if he meant what Uncle Willard was doing to his butt hole, or what Dad and I were doing to his dick. We were all getting pretty excited and things started happening fast.

Uncle Willard stood up and began pumping his hard cock right up against the farmer’s hole. Soon his cockhead was spreading the farmer’s hole open, and once he worked his cock inside, Uncle Willard’s thrust started forcing the farmer’s cock up against the back of my mouth. “Fuck, you do it just like my dad,” the farmer moaned as Uncle Willard drilled his rod deeper and deeper up his hole.

Dad sat up and pulled my head off the man’s cock. He turned me around and squeezed his cockhead up against my asshole, coating it with his precum. He worked it onto my hole and then spit into my asscrack several times until he’d coated my bud with a slippery goop. Then he backed my hole right up against the farmer’s cock. “He’s new at this,” Dad told the farmer. “He’s still real tight, so we won’t be able to get much of this inside.

But whatever you get inside, you’ll like it.” I felt Dad stuffing the farmer’s cockhead into my hole. Once I’d opened enough for the farmer to work his cockhead inside, Dad had Ronny bend over in front of me so I could slip my dick into his hole. In the back, Uncle Willard kept fucking the farmer with good, full strokes. With each stroke he forced the farmer’s cock up into my butt and drove my prick into Ronny. Dad was on his back on the ground watching all our dicks and butt holes. He was enjoying himself feeling all our cocks and butt holes and sucking on our balls in turn.

Uncle Willard blasted first. He shot off deep inside the farmer’s butt and set off a chain reaction. Cum shoot out from all our dicks, filling butts and spraying out onto Dad and the ground. One by one, our cocks slipped out of our butt holes. Then we all huddled together, kissing and licking the sweat off our bodies and rubbing our juices all over ourselves. It was a lot of fun. “Well, I better be going,” the farmer reluctantly said. “I’ve got pigs to feed.” “Sure,” Uncle Willard said. “We’d love to meet you again.” “Yeah, I’d love that and I know my boy and dad would love it, too.”

He stepped up naked into the pickup then scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to Uncle Willard. “Give me a call the next time you guys are in the area.” “We sure will,” Dad said. The farmer tooted his horn and pulled out. We all waved and he waved back before he turned pulled out. We all climbed back into the camper and continued on our way home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.