Thursday, January 17, 2013

4. Lessons from Uncle Willard and Dad

Ronny and I helped Uncle Willard and Dad get breakfast ready. We had the picnic table set before we saw the women in the next camper stirring. After breakfast, Ronny and I took everyone on a walk around Lake Wimehama. Then we all piled into the campers and took off. Like yesterday, Ronny and I rode with Uncle Willard and Dad in one camper, and the women and girls used the other camper.

It worked out much better this way. Soon after leaving the camp ground, the road wound up through the hills and mountains and then leveled out on some high plateau. There were hardly any trees around and the bright sun made it very warm in the camper. Dad and I were sitting up front. Uncle Willard and Ronny were in the back playing card games.

Dad looked at me and said, “You know what’s fun to do when you’re driving all day?” I shook my head. “You can do it in a camper easily,” he said. “You can take off your shorts or pants and sit on your bare ass.” As soon as he closed his mouth, he took one hand off the steering wheel and unzipped his jeans. Then he lifted his butt up and pulled his jeans down over his bare ass.

He kept pulling on them until they were over his knees and down to his ankles. “Then when you have your pants down, you can hold on to your willy and it feels real good to drive this way,” he explained. He tugged on his balls and then took hold of his willy and rolled it around in his hands. “Do you want to give it a try, son?” he asked. He didn’t have to ask twice.

I unbuttoned my shorts and dropped them in a flash. Just like Dad, I wasn’t wearing any underwear. “Swivel your seat so I can see,” Dad said. I turned my seat so Dad could see me. He leaned his hand over and spread my thighs. Then he groped my balls and tweaked my dick before he put his hand back on the steering wheel. “You like riding like this?” he asked. “Yeah, this is fun,” I said. “I’m glad you and Uncle Willard got two campers so us guys could ride alone.” “We thought you and Ronny would prefer it this way,” Dad said and winked at me. As we drove across the plateau, I tugged on my pecker.

I’d get it real hard and swing it from thigh to thigh. Then I’d let it go soft again. After half an hour or so, I got thirsty and stood up to go to the back to get something to drink. “Why don’t you check and see what Uncle Willard and Ronny are doing?” Dad asked as he squeezed my butt. “And bring me back a Coke,” he added. I found Uncle Willard and Ronny all the way in the back. They were both completely naked and Ronny was sitting on the bottom bunk and Uncle Willard was standing in front of him, teaching him something.

I took Dad his Coke and went back to Uncle Willard and Ronny to see what exactly they were doing. “Now lick all around the head,” Uncle Willard told Ronny. I watched as Ronny lapped his tongue all around the tip of Uncle Willard’s hard cock. “Have a seat and watch, Stacey,” Uncle Willard said to me. “This is something you need to learn to do, too.” I sat down right next to Ronny, our thighs pressed together. His tongue wrapped all around his dad’s bulbous head.

Then Uncle Willard swung his whopper in front of my face. “Now, you try it, Stacey. Lick the tip. Feel the small piss hole and then work your way around the head and then lick all around, under the ridge,” Uncle Willard instructed. I did exactly as he told me. The taste of his glans sent shivers all up and down my spine. I couldn’t wait to try the same thing on Dad. Uncle Willard pulled his fat head away from my face and swung it back around to Ronny. “Now, open your mouth wide enough for me to slide this inside. That’s it, Ronny. Now close down and suck on it … be careful with your teeth … that’s a boy.

Keep sucking and as you’re able, take more of it into your mouth. Good, that feels excellent,” Uncle Willard sighed. I watched with excitement. Uncle Willard had half his boner in Ronny’s face. Ronny sucked and sucked on his dad’s pecker until saliva and juices were dribbling out the side of his mouth. I was anxious to give it a try. After several minutes, Uncle Willard asked, “You want to try it, Stacey?” Of course, he knew the answer. He slowly pulled his hard rod out of Ronny’s mouth and offered it to me. I took it with my mouth wide open. I wanted to get even more of it down my mouth than Ronny.

I grabbed hold of Uncle Willard’s butt cheeks and pulled him close to me and sucked on his throbbing rod until his hairy crotch hairs tickled my nose. “You’re a hungry lad,” Uncle Willard said with a laugh. “I can see we’re going to have a great trip. “Once you’ve got someone sucking on your dick like this,” he told us, “then you can begin pulling your dick out and working it back in again. You do this slowly at first like this,” Uncle Willard explained as he pulled out of my face and then gently slid it back in. “But you can gradually quicken your pace until you’re actually fucking their face … sort of like this.”

Uncle Willard speeded up his action until his cock was practically driving into my face. Ronny watched as he stroked his pecker. “Let me try, Dad. Let me try,” he eventually cried out. Uncle Willard pulled out of me and deftly plunged his meat into Ronny’s waiting mouth. Ronny gagged at first when his dad plunged deep down his throat, but he soon got the gist of it and was able to take the good drilling his dad gave him. “Fuck, you boys can handle a man’s cock like pros,” Uncle Willard moaned.

Then he yelled out so Dad could hear, “You can’t believe how good our boys suck cock! You’re gonna love it. Oh, Jesus. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna shoot a load down Ronny’s throat!” “Give it to him,” Dad yelled back. “Let me hear you cum.” Uncle Willard didn’t hold anything back. He roared and bucked his hips wildly as he squirted his juice into his son’s face. I watched Ronny swallowing and knew he was drinking direct from his dad’s cock. I could only imagine what it must have tasted like.

When Uncle Willard was done, he pulled his dick out of Ronny’s face. He squeezed his cockhead and a drop of white cream formed at the tip. I eagerly lapped it. The taste was so rich and creamy. It made me want to drink the sap right out of Dad’s dick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.