Thursday, January 17, 2013

7. Ancient Rituals

I woke up the next morning still in Dad’s arms. I sat up and looked out the window. The sun was lighting the canyon walls as it rose. I sat there for some time, thinking about all the wonderful things Dad and Uncle Willard had taught us boys on this trip. And I kept recalling all the wonderful feelings Dad had given me last night while he made me a man. I had to pee and so I crawled over Dad and slipped off the upper bunk.

I put on some shorts and a shirt and ran up to the campground bathroom. While I was there, Ronny came and joined me. He had a big smile on his face and I knew for sure that Uncle Willard had made him a man last night, too. “So, did you like it?” I whispered to him. “It was great. It hurt a bit, but I really liked it. I heard your dad doing it to you, too. What did you think of it?” “I loved it,” I said gleefully. “I hope Dad does it again. And your dad can do it to me, too. I’d like that.” “Maybe we can all do it together,” Ronny said.

“That would be fun. I’d like to see your dad doing it to you.” “Yeah, that would be fun,” I agreed. We finished and by the time we got back to the campers, the others were stirring. After a hearty breakfast, Dad and Uncle Willard wanted to go for a hike. According to the campground guide there were caves with Native American ruins. But when the women and girls heard that the hike to the caves was almost two miles, then didn’t want to go. They wanted to hang around the campsite and take it easy.

Uncle Willard, Dad, Ronny and I filled our day packs with water bottles and snacks and headed out on the trail. As we hiked it got warm in the bright sunshine. One by one we took off our shirts. The trail left the canyon bottom and climbed up the cliffs. It got really warm and we were sweating hard. The trail kept climbing and climbing. We were high above the canyon floor and the campers in the distance looked like little match boxes. “Where are the caves, Dad?” Ronny asked when we took a break on a ledge. “According to the map, they should be about a quarter mile away,” Uncle Willard answered. We drank some water and kept on going.

After a few bends we saw the caves up ahead. “There it is, Ronny,” I pointed out the second I saw them. At first they looked real small, but by the time we got up to them they were huge. We stood at the front of the caves in awe. The ceiling was thirty, maybe forty feet high. Toward one end there were some old adobe walls that were clearly ruins. We were looking around, checking things out when a voice called out. “Hi, how’s it going?” When we turned around we saw a park ranger standing at the entrance to the caves. “This place is amazing,” Dad said. “It sure is,” the ranger said. “From what we can tell, these caves were inhabited between 700 A.D. to about 1300 A.D. If you have some time, I’d be happy to show you the caves.” “Sure,” Uncle Willard said. “We’d love to see more.” “This first area is where they used to cook and carry on their day to day activities. If we go back here, we can see rooms where they slept.”

The ranger lead us further back into the cave. He had a big flashlight with him and turned it on as it got dark. We walked through a maze of adobe rooms. “Wow,” I exclaimed. “This place is huge.” “How many rooms are there?” Ronny asked. “There are twenty-five all together,” the ranger explained. “Normally, this is as far as we take visitors,” the ranger explained when we arrived in a large room. “We believe this was a meeting room, where they gathered for festivals. There are more rooms that way,” he said, shining his light on a narrow opening in the wall. “If you’d like I can take you back there.” “Sure,” Dad said. “However, our studies have shown that it was a sacred area reserved for just the men.

That is why we don’t tell most of our visitors about it. But since you are a small group and just males, it should be OK. There is one other thing tough,” he said and paused. “Yes, what is it?” Uncle Willard asked. “As you’ll see when we get back there, only naked men were allowed. To honor the traditions we’ve uncovered, we’d prefer visitors who enter that area take all their clothes off first. Would that be OK with you guys?” Dad didn’t even bother answering.

He unbuckled his shorts and dropped them. As usual, Dad wasn’t wearing any underwear and his tool flopped right out. The ranger liked what he saw and smiled. Uncle Willard joined right in and of course so did Ronny and I. All of us even took our shoes off. We piled our clothes and day packs in the corner and followed the ranger through the narrow opening. I was right behind the ranger and I was more interested in his round, smooth butt than the cave walls. We went around several bends and small doorways. The only light was the ranger’s flashlight. It was eerie and spooky. “So how do you know that only naked men came back here?” Uncle Willard asked. “In a minute or two you’ll see,” the ranger said.

We walked in silence a bit more, then the ranger shown his flashlight on the cave walls. They were covered with drawings of naked men and boys. The first drawings were of naked men and boys hunting, running, and sitting around. Then there were drawings of men and boys doing all the things that Uncle Willard and Dad had taught Ronny and me. The ranger walked slowly deeper into the cave, flashing his light on the wonderful cave drawings. There were drawings of dicks the size of men.

Drawings of men plunging their rods up other men and boy’s butts. Drawings of men squirting their juices right into the mouths of others. It was amazing and giving us all boners. Even the ranger had an enormous hardon. He led us through one last narrow opening and into one last room. It wasn’t a real big room, around the size of my bedroom at home. “And here the men would gather for their special rites,” the ranger explained. “Any idea what the rites were like?” Dad asked.

The ranger flashed his light on the wall and it was clear exactly what they did in here. In the middle of the room was an adobe platform about three feet high. On the walls were drawings of boys on the platform. Some of them were on their backs, others were on all fours, and others were sitting on the platform. But in all the drawings the boys had dicks up their butts or in their mouths. “We believe this is where the boys were either initiated or perhaps they believed that the boys had to receive regular doses of semen to grow up.” “This is something else,” Uncle Willard sighed as he stroked himself. I looked at Dad and he was pumping himself, too. “There aren’t many visitors who appreciate this room,” the ranger said.

He set his flashlight on the platform and grabbed hold of his hard cock. Dad knelt in front of the ranger and ran his hands over the ranger’s big rod. Uncle Willard joined him and Ronny and I closed in on either side of the ranger. The ranger grabbed hold of our dicks and squeezed them. Then he stroked them as we watched Dad and Uncle Willard take turns tasting and sucking the ranger’s rod. “You boys like this?” the ranger asked us. “Yeah. Dad and Uncle Willard taught us all about it,” I answered. “Really?” he said. “You’ve got good dads.” “And last night, Dad made me a man,” I added.

“Oh, how did he do that?” the ranger asked. “He did that,” I said, pointing to an drawing of a man with his cock up a boy’s butt. “He did, huh. I bet that felt good,” the ranger said. “Would you like me to do that to you?” I nodded. It sounded like a great idea. “Good, then get up on the platform on all fours. Your dad can get your butt wet and slippery for this,” he said and he grabbed his cock and pulled it out of Uncle Willard’s mouth. I jumped onto the platform and stuck out my butt. Dad dove his mouth between my cracks and quickly got my hole covered with saliva. The ranger crawled onto the platform in front of me so I could taste his cock before he drove it up my butt.

Next, Uncle Willard went to work on my butt. By the time he was through, it was dripping wet. The ranger slid his cock out of my mouth and went around to my rear. “Damn, that’s wet,” he cried out when he rubbed his cockhead up against my butt hole. “You guys know how to treat boys,” he said. “You’re lucky boys,” he told Randy and me. As he talked the ranger kept rubbing his cockhead harder against me. I felt my pucker opening and stretching apart for him. Dad sat down in front of me and rubbed his hardon against my face. “He’s pretty big, son,” Dad said.

“If you suck on this while he goes in, it’ll be a lot easier for you.” I took Dad’s advice and stuffed my face with his hard rod. It was already pretty juicy and the rich flavors that seeped down my throat took away any pain I was feeling. “How’s he doing?” Dad asked Uncle Willard. “His head is about to pop in,” Uncle Willard said. “Yeah, there it goes … and there goes some more. You must have opened Stacey up pretty good last night. His cock is gliding in pretty easily.” I just kept sucking on Dad.

Just like Dad had said, it was pretty easy to take the ranger’s steel rod right up my butt. It was a real treat getting it from both ends. “It’s all the way in,” Uncle Willard noted. Then he crawled under me and started sucking my pecker. I was in heaven. Ronny stood on the platform so Dad could suck on him. The whole room filled with the sounds of our sucking and the squishing sound the ranger’s cock made as it pumped in and out of my slippery, tight butt. I wanted it to last all day.

Suddenly the ranger let out a roar. He grabbed my butt hard and planted his cum deep up my butt. He held his cock steady and I felt it throb in my hole. When he took himself out of me, he told Ronny to get up on the platform. “I’m usually good for two pops,” he said with a laugh. “You don’t mind do you?” he asked our dads. “Go right ahead,” Uncle Willard said. Dad motioned for me to lie on my back. Ronny got on all fours on top of me. From where I was I could see everything up close. I watched as the ranger aimed his rod right at Ronny’s tight hole. Dad had Ronny suck him just like I had done.

My legs were up against Dad’s thighs and while Ronny sucked him, Dad grabbed hold of my dick and steadily stroked it. The ranger’s dick slid as easily into Ronny’s butt as it had mine. I watched it slide in and out a few times, then I took Ronny’s dick into my mouth and started sucking it. My nose was on Ronny’s balls and my eyes were inches from the ranger’s wet, pumping rod. After a few minutes I couldn’t take it anymore. I creamed right in Dad’s hand. It took the ranger somewhat longer to pop inside Ronny. I was a bit jealous that he got to have more of the ranger’s dick than I did.

When the ranger finally came, he really howled this time. He filled Ronny’s butt with so much cum that when he pulled out, the white juice oozed out of Ronny’s hole and drizzled onto my forehead. Dad came in Ronny’s mouth and Uncle Willard beat off licking the cum that oozed out of Ronny’s butt. We all relaxed in that special room and then made the slow walk out of the deep cave.

Along the way we paused from time to time to enjoy the drawings on the cave walls. We eventually made it to the room where we left our clothes. We dressed, said goodbye to the ranger and hiked back down to the campsite. It was late in the afternoon by the time we got to our campers. Boy were we glad when we saw that our moms had a meal all ready for us. As we ate we told them all about the hike, the caves and the ruins. Of course, we didn’t tell them about the ranger and the special rooms in the cave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.