Thursday, January 17, 2013

6. Dad Makes a Man Out of Me

Ronny and I went to bed before Uncle Willard and Dad. I put my head right up against the window of the upper bunk so I could see the bright stars high above the canyon walls. My plan was to stay awake until I saw a few shooting stars. But as soon as I rested my head on my pillow I fell fast asleep. Sometime during the night I realized that Ronny was no longer lying next to me.

When I rolled onto my side, my bare back pressed against a big, furry chest. Dad was lying right next to me. I lay quietly for a moment and listened to his heavy breathing. He seemed fast asleep. I slid my hand behind me and felt his lower belly and fumbled with my fingers until they grasped his soft, wide dick. It was definitely my dad’s. I gave it a squeeze and reached down to feel his balls. They felt huge in my hand. My boy dick was getting very hard.

What boy wouldn’t get a big boner feeling his dad’s cum gun? I must have squeezed something a bit too hard as I heard Dad let out a moan. He wrapped his big arm around me and kissed my neck. My fingers were still clutching his balls and I felt his cock stirring against my arm. It swelled and stiffened and soon his cockhead was rubbing against my butt. Dad kept kissing my neck and then nibbled on my ear. “Are you ready to become a man?” Dad whispered in my ear. I nodded. I wasn’t sure what that meant, but everything

Dad and Uncle Willard had taught Ronny and me had been so much fun that “becoming a man” couldn’t help but be something good. Dad pulled my hand off his cock and swung it around to my front and placed it on my dick. Then he began kneading and playing with my butt. After a bit, he rolled me onto his belly and pulled my thighs wide apart. Then I felt his tongue slip between my spread butt cheeks. His tongue pressed right up against my butt hole. Then he licked it just like Uncle Willard had earlier.

I loved the way it felt. If this is what it took to become a man, I was ready to have Dad lick my butt hole every day. Dad lifted his head out of my butt crack and the next thing I felt were his fingers toying with my tender pucker. They stretched it this way and that, and then they opened it up. He rubbed something very slippery on my opening and then his finger slipped right inside. I let out a gasp. Dad lifted my leg up and then rolled me onto my back. The moon was out and in the soft, white moonlight I saw his huge pecker pointing right up at the ceiling. He grabbed hold of my thighs and lifted them up, pulling my butt up into the air.

I watched as he dabbed more slippery goo into my butt crack and onto my hole. Then he coated his hard rod with the stuff. It made it glisten in the soft moonlight. He leaned forward and whispered, “Are you ready?” I nodded. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to be ready for. Dad slipped his slick dick into my butt crack and began pressing it against my slippery pucker. I quickly got the idea that Dad was going to poke it right into me! I sat up so I could see exactly what Dad was doing. His engorged cockhead was pressed right up against my butt hole.

Dad pressed harder and harder until my pucker relaxed and opened up. I couldn’t believe how wide my hole was stretching. “Does it hurt, son?” Dad asked. “Is it OK?” “Yeah, it’s OK,” I said. It actually did hurt a bit, but I was too enthralled with what Dad was doing that I bit my lip and let him proceed. The whole head of his cock was inside me now. That was the hardest part. After that, the pain subsided and was replaced with a deep pleasure I’d never experienced before. The feelings were so intense it was hard to sit up. I took several deep breaths.

When I exhaled Dad pushed more of his prod into me. Finally when his crotch hairs brushed against my butt cheeks, I lay back and closed my eyes. Dad leaned forward and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around me and said, “When I’m done, you’ll be a man, Stacey.” He kept kissing me and pushing his tongue into my mouth as he carefully withdrew some of his dick from my butt and then pressed it back in.

Dad started with very gentle motions, then slowly picked up speed. His breathing quickened and he started letting out gasps as he drilled his cock deeper and deeper into me. At one point he drove his rod deep into me and paused. He held his cock deep inside me and kissed me hard, practically sucking my tongue down his throat. We were both sweating and breathing heavily. Even though we weren’t moving at all, the camper was swaying gently.

I thought I was hallucinating, then I realized from the moans and groans below us that Uncle Willard was making a man out of Ronny, too! Dad started working his cock in and out of me again. I was so excited by the feelings he was giving me that I was getting ready to pop. Dad sensed I was tensing up and getting ready to explode.

He drove his rod hard into me and then with his mouth still on mine, let out a muffled growl. His probing stopped and I felt my insides filling up with his hot goo. I let out a whimper and splattered my juice between our tightly pressed bodies. Wonderful smells of cum and hot man aromas made me dizzy. Our hearts were racing and our bodies were shaking with spasms as we clutched each other as tight as we could. With deep breaths and sighs, we started to relax.

Dad started to laugh quietly and then whispered, “Now you’re a man, son. A real man.” “Thanks, Dad,” I whispered in his ear. His cock softened and it eventually plopped out of my juice filled butt. I rolled onto my side and Dad wrapped his body around me. We drifted to sleep and I had the most wonderful dreams ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.