Thursday, January 17, 2013

8. Dad Gets Fucked!

The next day was just as bright and sunny as the day before. Uncle Willard found a hiking trail which led to a spring lake. Dad, Ronny and I were eager to go, even though it was over three miles one way. Like yesterday, the women just wanted to hang around the campsite. During the night several other campers had pulled in and Mom and Aunt Lenora had already made friends with some other women.

By the time Dad, Uncle Willard, Ronny and I left the campgrounds the women were chatting so much they sounded like a gaggle of geese. I was glad to get out of the campground. At first we followed the main trail up the canyon. Then after about a mile, we turned off onto a narrow side trail. By then it was quite warm and soon after we turned onto the side trail, Uncle Willard stopped and said, “I don’t think we’ll see anyone on this trail.

It’s not well marked, and looking at the way the brush has almost swallowed the trail, it’s not used much. I bet we could hike completely naked without getting into any trouble.” “Sounds like a great idea,” Dad said. Dad and Uncle Willard quickly stripped off their clothes and tucked them into their day packs. Ronny and I did the same thing. It felt great being naked out in nature.

I quickly realized why so many native people like to wear nothing at all. The narrow trail wound its way up a tight canyon. There was a small stream and the trail frequently crossed it. From time to time I’d get a woody just looking at Dad’s bare butt, and at other times Ronny would be rock hard. Even Dad and Uncle Willard got hard from time to time. After forty minutes the canyon walls widened and we came to the source of the stream. It was a small lake, more like a pond.

It wasn’t very deep and in the middle you could see water bubbling up from the bottom of the lake. The water was so clear it was almost invisible. All four of us dropped our day packs, kicked off our shoes and ran into the lake. The cool water was just what we needed for our hot, sweaty bottoms. Ronny and I chased each other all around the lake. Here and there were huge boulders which stuck out of the water. We hid from each other behind the boulders. We were having so much fun, we completely forgot about our dads. When Ronny and I tired out from our games we hauled our wet bodies out of the lake to get some snacks. As we nibbled on some trail mix and apples, we saw Dad and Uncle Willard sunning themselves on a big boulder in the middle of the lake.

After eating our apples, we swam out to them. Dad and Uncle Willard were snoozing. Ronny and I climbed onto the rock and lay down next to them. We closed our eyes and enjoyed the warm sun. Time seemed to stop. When I opened my eyes, Dad was on his back holding onto his legs and lifting his butt up into the air. Uncle Willard was smearing some warm oil onto Dad’s butt hole. Both of their dicks were hard and leaking sap. I sat up. I got on my knees and leaned over to get a good view of what Uncle Willard was doing to Dad. Ronny woke up and peered from the other side.

“I like to have my butt played with, too,” Dad told me. “Your Uncle is an expert cocksman and knows how to drill my hole the way I like. You boys watch and learn a thing or two.” Dad’s butt hole was glistening with the warm oil and so was Uncle Willard’s cock. Uncle Willard placed his cockhead right at Dad’s wet hole and shoved it in with one good push. The air streaming out of Dad’s butt made a whooshing sound. Uncle Willard didn’t wait for Dad to get used to his thick, long cock. Right away he pulled it back out and drove it back in again hard. “Shit, that’s the way,” Dad groaned. “Fuck me like a bitch.” “I’m gonna treat you like the whore you are,” Uncle Willard mumbled.

Uncle Willard leaned forward and latched his mouth onto Dad’s. He lifted his butt high up and then slammed it down, forcing his cock to drive all the way into Dad. I thought he was hurting Dad, but the harder Uncle Willard plowed into Dad, the more Dad moaned and groaned and writhed with pleasure. Ronny and I watched the men fuck like animals. I slid my fingers around Dad’s oily hole and felt Uncle Willard’s cock slide in and out of Dad. “Suck my balls,” Uncle Willard told Ronny. Ronny knelt behind Uncle Willard and sucked his balls into his mouth. He couldn’t swallow both of them, but he did take turns sucking and pulling on his dad’s nuts.

I started to suck on Dad, but he pulled my head off his dick. “Later, son,” he said. “I don’t want to cum yet.” Uncle Willard pounded Dad’s butt until he let out a roar which echoed throughout the canyon. “I’m filling you up, brother,” Uncle Willard cried out. “I’m filling your butt with cum.” When Uncle Willard was finished, he pulled his spent cock out of Dad’s butt. “Now fuck me, Ronny,” Dad said. “Fuck me good.” Uncle Willard moved to the side and helped his son aim his pecker at Dad’s gaping hole. Ronny’s cock wasn’t as thick or long as his dad’s and it slid into Dad easily.

“This feels great,” Ronny exclaimed. “It’s so warm and wet inside. I can feel your cum inside,” he told his dad. I tried to imagine what it felt like to have your dick in a cum filled butt. Ronny didn’t fuck Dad as hard as Uncle Willard had, but nevertheless, he fucked him pretty hard. Uncle Willard and I took turns sucking on Ronny’s nuts as he screwed Dad. I had my mouth full of Ronny’s nuts when he came. Just before he came, his nuts got as hard as pebbles and pulled into his body.

I could barely hold onto them with my mouth. I felt them pulsate as they emptied a load into Dad. As soon as Ronny pulled out of Dad, Uncle Willard said, “And now it’s your turn, Stacey. Add your load to your dad’s butt.” I was ready. By now I was so excited and my dick was leaking so much sap that I could hardly stand it. Dad’s butt was so hot and wet and slippery inside. It was like I was driving my dick into a tight vat of hot, soft butter. Uncle Willard shoved his tongue up my butt hole while I fucked Dad. I wanted to fuck Dad for a long time but it was impossible not to cum.

I cried and whimpered and bit my teeth as I shot wad after wad of my cream into Dad. Uncle Willard let go of my butt when I finished cumming. I pulled out of Dad and rolled onto my back next to him. Then Dad got up and squatted. He put his palm under his butt and grunted. Globs of creamy cum poured out of his butt and into his hand. He rubbed the gunk all over his dick and began beating off. “This is the best part,” Uncle Willard said. He lay down in front of Dad and Dad aimed his cockhead right up against Uncle Willard’s lips.

Ronny and I moved in close so our tongues could lap Dad’s cockhead, too. Dad pounded his cock while the three of us shoved our tongues together and waited for him to blast off. When he did, he sprayed his juices right onto our tongues and open mouths. When we finished drinking his cum, we licked our cum off his hands and dick. Then we all dove into the lake to wash up. We spent a few more hours at the lake before we walked back to camp. The last few days in the canyon had been so wonderful I was ready to move there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.