Friday, April 6, 2012

Raping the Police Sergeant

The first time I came into contact with Ryan, I was intent on having him. He was a police sergeant and the best looking man I ever laid eyes on. I knew I had to have him. He stood six foot one, about a hundred and ninety pounds of muscle. His body was toned, I could tell, but not ripped. He had a clean shaven face, the professional cop look, and eyes that almost seemed black. His black hair was shorter than mine, but not a military cut. I had been waiting in line at the local deli when he came, standing behind me, casually glancing over the menu.

He was an awesome sight in his black uniform. I always did have a thing for cops, but he was something special. He noticed me looking at him, gave me a head nod and a small smile. He chuckled and pointed in front of me to the counter where a girl in a paper hat stood waiting.

"Well I don't know about you, buddy, but I'm hungry." The cop said, sort of chuckling.

He was probably used to being stared at, good looking as he was. I chuckled back and ordered my sandwich. I walked to the soda fountain and dawdled, waiting to see where the cop would choose to sit, so I could pick a seat where I could watch him without being obvious.

When he walked up to me, getting his own drink, I could smell his cologne. He smelled so fucking good; I could feel my cock grow a little. I looked up at his face and our eyes locked. I wanted to say something to him, but at that moment, all I could do was stare. I forced myself to look at his name plate, which read Sgt. R. Grey.

The cop didn't seem to notice the hard on I was trying to hide, have me another smile, and said before turning to go outside, "You have yourself a goodnight!"

I was disappointed the cop didn't decide to eat in the restaurant, but I didn't let it get me down. He and I would meet again--soon.

That night in bed I tried to imagine what his first name might be. Robert. Roy. Randy. No, those weren't sexy enough. I didn't even realize it, but I was stroking my seven inch long thick cock thinking of raping him. I made it last, closing my eyes, undressing him, touching him in my mind. Then cumming in his sweet ass.

Three days later I found myself on the phone with the police department. I asked the lady who answered the non emergency number if a Sgt. Grey was working tonight. She confirmed he was, a ten pm to six am shift.

Before I was even off the phone, I was rubbing my cock through my pants. I took a shower, shoved some tools I would need in a bag, and was out the door. I wanted to meet the man who had been playing on my mind for days. I wanted to meet him face to face.

I parked my car on the side of the road, across the street from the cop shop, watching. When I saw him jog down the steps, and get into his car, I started my own and followed him, from a distance, several blocks down the road. Time to put my plan into action!

I unfastened my seatbelt and glanced at the speed limit sign. Twenty five mph. Okay, thirty five should do it. I kept his squad in sight as I pressed on the gas pedal. I didn't make it too obvious, but I drove past his car, same lane of travel, and waited for the lights to signal me to pull over, which they soon did. Instead of pulling to the side of the road, which was well lit, I decided to pull into the first business parking lot. It was closed for the night, and poorly lit. It was more intimate this way.

I watched him get out of his car and stroll to my driver’s side. He held his flashlight on me, but was careful not to blind me with the sudden light.

"Hello, Sir!" His tone was polite and very friendly sounding. "Sgt. Grey with the police department, how are you doing this evening?"

My eyes traveled up and down his body fast. He was a vision. I felt my cock grow, straining against the fabric of my jeans as we again locked eyes with each other. For me it was an intense encounter. "I'm alright, Officer, how about you?" I tried to keep things personal.

"Not so bad, not so bad. Reason I stopped you this evening is because you were a bit over the speed limit back there. Do you know how fast you were going?"

"No, Officer, I don't know. I'm sorry."

"Thirty nine, Sir, the posted limit is twenty five."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know I..."

"Do you have a driver’s license and registration please?" The officer cast his light across my back seat, not seeing anything, he again watched me as I pawed at my back pocket for my license. Handing it to him, I was able to brush his hand with mine just a little, but enough to give my balls a jolt of excitement. The officer didn't seem to share or even notice it. He came back moments later, after running my information, and let me off with a friendly verbal warning.

"Just slow it down a bit, Sir, you have a great night!"

The thought of raping him slowly ran across my night, as a twinge of guilt set in. He was a decent cop, not one of those assholes you always seem to get who think their shit doesn't stink. But as I watched his ass in my side mirror walk back to his car, the feeling went away, and I become so distracted with my plan, I didn't see when he was again standing at my door, knocking on the window.

I rolled it down, as he gave me, what he thought, would be his last words to me that night. "And Sir, throw your safety belt on for me yea, it's the law you know." He nodded a thank you when I put it on and turned on his heel and I drove away, keeping his car in sight.

I followed him for about an hour, it was getting past midnight. I stroked my cock while watching him, and while he was on another traffic stop, I came. I wanted to last while I was fucking his hot ass, and I knew if I spurted a load, I could do that. I followed him out to the same deli I had originally laid eyes on him, and waited for him to come out, which he did about five minutes later. I then followed him to a park, where he sat in his car, eating.

I must have snuck up on him, because when I knocked on his side window, he jumped a little bit, looked embarrassed that I had caught him while eating, and rolled down his window. Quickly swallowing the food in his mouth, in the same friendly tone he used with me earlier, he began to say, "Yes, Sir, what can I do for..."

It was than I raised the gun to his head.

His face fell white as he instinctively raised his hands up to his chest, thought better of it, and began to lower them, bringing them closer to his own weapon. I stopped him fast. "Don't do that, Officer, don't reach for your gun or you are going to make me do something I don't want to do." I said, surprisingly calm. I was focused and I wanted this more than anything.

His face seemed to gain control again, as he said in a cool voice, "I don't know what you have going on in your head, but whatever it is, this is no way to get it, so put the gun do..." I didn't let him finish. I hit him in the side of the head with the gun butt, and watched him slump over towards the passenger side. I almost panicked. This wasn't how I wanted it to go. I was going to force him into my car at gunpoint, and not hurt him. But there he was, unconscious, ready for the taking.

I stuffed my gun in my waistband, opened his side door, and retrieved his gun. I placed it in my pocket and drug him out and into my own car. While I laid him on the backseat, I removed his handcuffs and locked his hands behind him. I drove down the block and pulled over, again going back to him. I covered his mouth with duct tape, as he was beginning to come to, groaning and moving a little. I was two blocks from home.

Pulling into my garage, the officer continued to groan and move slightly. I must have really knocked him senseless, because when I opened the door, I saw that the side of his head was bleeding a good amount. I dragged him out and into my bedroom, cuffing his arms to my headboard and his ankles to my footboard. I cleaned up his head wound, cut the bullet proof vest off him, and pulled it off, from under his clothes. I didn't want it getting in the way while I undressed him. I then slipped his duty belt off his waist, dropping it across the room. I watched him come to. He took a minute to look at the ceiling, wondering where he was and what had happened to him. I stood up and sat on the bed next to him, removing the tape from his mouth.

"What the fuck...what is this...? ....who are..." He grew more agitated and began demanding answers. "What the fuck is this? You better uncuff me now, I'm a fuckin' cop, unlock these things, now Goddamn it!" He pulled hard on his restraints, and for a moment I was worried his strong arms would be able to do it. I relaxed when the bed didn't budge under his power. He must have realized it too, because he tried to appeal to me. "What do you want from me?"

"What is your first name?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

The cop looked bewildered. "My first name...?" His words trailed off as he tried to guess my reasons for asking and why his name pertained to his situation.

"I...what?...what the fuck is this?" Again he tried to free himself.

"Tell me your first name and I will tell you why you are here." It dawned on me I could have just checked his wallet, but I wanted him to tell me himself. I loved hearing his voice. My obsession with him was growing with every passing second.

The cop threw his head back on the pillow in exhaustion. His head probably hurt a little too, as he closed his eyes tight, like someone with too much on their mind, and were going into brain overload. With a tired voice, he said "Ryan, my name is Ryan. Why are you doing this?" Ryan. That was his name. That fit him, too.

I loved how he was trying to stay in control, keep an out of control situation controlled. He was failing miserably. I felt him freeze when I began to unbutton his uniform shirt and tug his t-shirt up past his nipples. I ran my hand up his stomach, than to his chest, lowering my body down to his so I could suck and tease his nipples.

He tried to force his hands out of the cuffs, tugging at them violently, yelling at me why was I doing this, what the fuck did I want, and to stop and just let him go. Any control he had over himself was long gone. As my mouth played with his nipples, I reached my hand down and stroked his balls through his black pants. After a few minutes, I moved my hand to his cock, and rubbed it through the material. I could feel, despite his objections, it grew hard and long. I may not have been turning on his mind, but his body was screaming for me to suck him. I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped him, reaching my hand down his pants, grabbing his erect cock in my warm hands, squeezing it for a few seconds before I stroked it. He again laid his head back, but this time gave me a low groan, pleasure from way down deep inside, unwanted, uninvited pleasure he could not stop. His body betrayed him.

"That's it, Ryan. Enjoy it. I want you to enjoy it. I want to make you feel good. Just lay back, let me suck you, finger you, and fuck you. That's it. It won't hurt if you don't fight me."

The cop than tensed up; a burst of energy came to him as he fought me tooth and nail, a fight he could not win. He called me every name in the book, threatening me with prison, and even death. It did not stop me. I moved down between his legs, parting them with my own. I stuck my face right up close to his balls, my ass in the air, as I just barley licked the head of his cock, down the shaft, and down to his hairy nuts. His dick leaped to full attention. I teased, I played, I made him writhe in agony from unwanted pleasure. I knew he must have been screaming to himself, "this isn't happening," but it was. I was raping this hot cop in my own bed, and a small part of him was enjoying it.

I got off the bed and stood in front of him, removing my clothing, occasionally rubbing and pulling the head of my cock, teasing myself. Than it was his turn. I pulled a knife from out of my pants and cut the uniform off him, slowly. His body tensed up every time the knife came anywhere near his skin. But I was careful not to cut him.

When he was completely naked, I ran my hands over every inch of his perfect body, whispering to him how sexy he was, how I wanted him, how good I would make him feel, how I wanted to fuck his ass, and make him cum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.