Friday, April 6, 2012

The Landlord 5

Work on Tuesday went slow as my head was filled by the events of the last few days. I tried to put it all to the background but found myself getting aroused constantly at what the evening might hold in store.

I sat on the tube starring blankly out the window into the darkness as I listened to my I Pod. I glanced at the smartly dressed man in his 40’s sat opposite me who had his gaze fixed on my crotch as I sat my legs wide open. I looked down to see that my cock and ball strap was pushing everything forward into a healthy looking bulge that clearly showed an outline in my suit trousers. I looked back up to catch his eye and he quickly buried his head in his evening paper as his face flushed red.

I arrived home and opened the front door. The house was silent. I made my way to my bedroom to strip off my clothes before making my way for a shower. I stood under the hard spray of warm water feeling it awaken my flesh.

I turned to see Arthur stood in the door way dressed in smart black trousers and a crisp white shirt with gold cuff links. He watched as I began to soap myself and I was quickly aroused by his attention. He did not move from the door way he just stood watching as I turned my back to him and began soaping the cheeks of my arse before slowly teasing my hole with a finger. My soaped finger slid gently in to my warm hole and I could feel his eyes fixed on me. I wanted him to explore me, probe me, and finger me.

My cock throbbed and jumped under the hot spray of water as I stuck two fingers in my wanting hole. I groaned and wanted to cry his name and beg for him to use me. My nights had been filled with erotic dreams of him and every waking hour had brought me thoughts of how I would give myself to him.

I wanted to call to him and demand he fulfil these deep desires that built up within me like an awakened volcano that had been dormant too long.

I wanted him to beat my arse with that unforgiving hand. I wanted him to sooth me with his eyes while he ploughed me deep with his manly cock.

“Meet me in the basement boy” he said and then turned and walked off.

The basement as far as I knew held his extensive wine collection. I was curious what else could be down there behind lock and key.

I dried myself off and quickly made my way down the stairs of the dimly lit basement.

There was a small box shape area which had bottles stacked high on every wall and door that was slightly open at one end from which a red light seeped.

As I opened the door a strong scent of leather welcomed me. Arthur stood next to a leather sling and pointed with his finger to the space in front of him. I walked over to him and kneeled down before him watching as he slowly undone his trouser zip and button exposing his white boxers.

His fingers slipped between the opening in his boxers and pulled out his large hard cock. I looked at it in awe. The large head covered in a thick layer of foreskin. He finely spoke “Suck it boy” I opened my mouth and slowly took his hard cock in to my warm mouth tasting its salty tip. My head motioned back and forward my lips occasionally touching his balls as I tried not to gag. I wanted his full length in my mouth and wanted to please him.

I pulled my head away and licked the slit of his cock head with my tongue before licking the fall length of his shaft. I caught its musky odour as I began to lick his hairy balls.

“Get up” Arthur said I stood up slowly not wanting to be pulled away from the taste and smell of his manly meat. “Well I guess you are going to need some practice” Arthur said as he looked me in the eye “Yes sir” I replied disheartened by my attempt “Turn round and bend over boy” I turned to face the sling and bent over taking hold of the chains that suspended it as Arthur began to stroke my arse. I shivered in anticipation and longing. I deserved to be thrashed for not being a good enough cock sucker.

His hand made several circles of my cheeks before breaking contact and landing with a hefty whack. “Thank you sir” I said as my body trembled and tingled His hand gripped my cheek where it had landed before breaking contact and hitting the exact same place several times. My cock hardened as I shook “Thank you sir, I deserve it sir”

“I will turn you into an expert cock sucker boy” he said as his next strike hit in a sensitive area on my inner thigh making me jump and whimper “Yes sir I want to please you sir” I said my voice broken

He acknowledged my discomfort by gently stroking my inner thigh gently nudging my balls before he struck again on the inner thigh making me jolt. I quickly resumed the position as I thanked him again.

“I am a lucky boy sir thank you sir” The next strike caught the back of my balls hard which caused further discomfort but I was determined to take what ever this old guy could dish out. I gripped the chains my knuckles white as I shook waiting for the pain to dissipate.

“Deep breaths boy, breath into the pain don’t fight it” Arthur said in a calm voice. I did as he instructed slowing my breath and feeling the pain ebb away to be replaced by a feeling of euphoria.

His hand took hold of my balls caressing them. My cock throbbed, my heart pounded and my head felt light as he continued.

This old guy knew how to work me. His experience showed with every touch and I felt helpless as I eased into his now soft touch his other hand stroking down my spine.

“OK boy when I let go of your balls I want you to climb in the sling” “Yes sir!” I said getting more aroused by what was to come. But the old man continued to grip my balls and stroke my back. I looked at the sling longing to be in it offering up my hole for his use but this was his way and I waited patiently till finally he slowly loosened his grip on my balls.

Quickly I climbed into the sling placing my ankles into the stirrups before lying back into the enclosure of the soft leather sling. I lay suspended my arse at waist level perfectly presented and on offer for Arthur’s use.

I felt his lubricated fingers gently touch my hole. As one of his finger gently slid into my awaiting hole I gently sunk into the soft stare of those emerald green eyes that looked at me.

He removed his finger and I felt his latex covered manhood press at my opening before he gently pushed his full length in to my warm hole.

I felt a rush of emotions building up and a lump in my throat as he slid deep inside me. It sounds stupid I know but I could have wept as I felt his cock now firmly within me.

I groaned deeply as he began to slowly slide in and out of my hole effortlessly while gripping my thighs, his gaze never leaving mine. His motion began to speed up and I could not stop my eyes from closing as I groaned out loud. Suddenly his cock left my warm enclosure and his cock head nudged at my hole teasing me, taunting me. I ground my hips towards him but his cock remained just out of reach.

He grinned and then jerked forward filling me with every inch of his fat cock. My back arched as I welcomed him groaning, smiling, laughing in ecstasy.

Time seem to slow down as he continued to fuck me sometimes slow, sometimes fast, sometimes pulling out to tease my hole with his cock head, finger or tongue. My cock remained hard as I lavished every moment of pleasure and torment.

His hands reached down his fingers gripping tightly on my nipples, the angle of his cock changed. Again I groaned loudly as he tweaked and twisted my nipples his cock head suddenly nudging my prostate. “No!” I called in despair the sensation of an orgasm building up quickly upon me. “No sir, please sir no!” I pleaded wanting desperately for this fucking not to end.

“What is it boy? Arthur said with a knowing grin “I don’t want to cum yet sir” I replied as tears now began to flow freely “Come on boy come for daddy!” And with those words my body tensed around his daddy meat and I let loose a torrent of boy milk over my chest and neck as I cried out loud.

My body convulsed and I breathed shallow as he held me tight. The last drops of cum dribbled out as I let go slumping into the damp sweaty leather sling.

He slowly pulled out his cock as he smiled “A good start Alex Peters, my boy”

I laid quivering unable to muster up a simple reply…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.