Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fucked By My Teacher

I'm not sure exactly how I got into the situation, but here is what I do know. I was at the end of my senior year of high school, and had been asked (told really) to stay after class by my Wellness teacher. He was a former marine, and kept in shape. He always enjoyed competing against us high school boys in feats of speed, endurance and strength.

I approached his desk after everyone else had left to go to their buses or cars and leave for the day; I drove so I wasn't going to need to leave any time soon. He looked up at me from his chair, and then leaned back. He asked, "You didn't think I would find out, did you?"

Not knowing what he was talking about or what to say, I just looked rather perplexed. He said that he had graded my final and that I got a 100, a perfect score. He said that no one else made a perfect score, and that he has never seen anyone ever make a perfect score on one of his tests. "I know you cheated. What I want to know is, how?"

Being that I really did study my ass off and earned that grade, I was insulted, but I still didn't know what to say. I tried to assure him that I hadn't cheated, and that I just hit the books as hard as possible, but he didn’t believe me. I really had no clue what else to say.

He stood up and faced me saying, "It’s an insult to this school to have a student cheat on a test and it’s a further insult to me personally to have you lie to my face."

I again tried to assure him that I hadn't cheated, but he pushed me down on the floor. I was shocked and tried to get to my feet, but he grabbed my hair and pushed me up against his desk, still on the floor. He walked closer so that his crotch was directly in my face and looked down at me with a high-and-mighty look on his face. He said, "Since you think you can just insult me anytime you want, I think I should get something out of it!"

I still did not understand what he wanted. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and slammed my face into his groin, and started grinding my face all over his crotch. I could feel his hard cock through his pants. He told me that he was going to turn me into his personal cock whore and that I was to do what ever he said. He then withdrew his rock hard cock and let it flop onto my face. He told me to get to work.

I of course was shocked, and was not about to comply, but he smacked my face hard, and when I opened my mouth to protest, he shoved his cock all the way down my throat and grabbed my head on both sides to hold me there. He told me to not even think about biting or he would really get mad.

I tried to stop him but he was much stronger than I was. He began pumping in and out of my throat and really fucking my face. I wasn't even doing anything. He then told me to start sucking. When I didn't he rammed his cock as far back into my throat as he could, and for some reason I didn't gag. He said that he would leave it there unless I started sucking. Taking into consideration that I could no longer breathe, I began to comply. I started sucking as hard as I could. He kept fucking my throat as hard as he could. He was really working up a good rhythm, when all of a sudden he tensed up, stopped fucking, pulled my face all the way onto his cock as far as he could, and began cumming.

He was so far in that it just shot all the way down my throat, without me even having to swallow. He finished cumming and withdrew his cock from my mouth and put it away. He straightened himself up, gathered up all of his materials, and left. I was left there, still sitting on the floor wondering just what the hell just happened, to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.