Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hard Sweaty Sex

Up to this point I had never been with what most people describe as a bear (hairy, muscular, and maybe some extra padding). I met James at a friend's party, and we had talked and then gotten together afterwards. He was 39, white and a true to form bear. He had told me about what he was into, just some really energetic hard sex and the idea of him pounding my tight ass thrilled me, so I decided to have some fun with him.

I arrived at his home and he greeted me wearing only a pair of tight black latex short shorts, with a snap-out crotch for easy access with out having to take them off and a pair of black leather boots--very sexy. He invited me in and showed me around his house. We arrived into his wreck room (T.V., sofa, lounge chairs, etc) and he immediately said, "Well let's see what you have on under those clothes."

With a smirk, I began stripping naked. He would every now and then remark about my nice looking ass, or my hardening cock. After I was completely naked he walked around me admiring my body, and slapped my ass cheeks once or twice as he walked. He stopped in front of me and said, "Okay now turn around and put your hands to the wall, and spread 'em."

I did and he then dropped to his knees and pulled my ass cheeks apart and shoved his tongue right into my tight hole. He was grunting and moaning and just having a whale of a time rimming my now quivering ass and I was going crazy. I have never had that kind of rim job before in my life. He was gripping my ass cheeks hard and eating my hole for all he was worth. Then without warning he stopped and slid under me and began going to town on my cock. He swallowed the whole shaft in one effort. He took it all into his throat and started massaging my balls with one hand while he stuck two fingers up my spit dripping ass.

I was going berserk now; I had a VERY experienced mouth working my cock, one hand playing with my balls and two fingers being shoved in and out of my asshole. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, and he must have known as well, because he suddenly stopped all three, and shoved me down onto the ground on my hands and knees. Behind me I heard snaps coming undone, so I knew it was time for the main event. And boy was I right.

All of a sudden I felt him grab my hips and plunge every inch of his hard cock all the way up my ass, I even felt his balls slap my balls. He didn't even start out slow; he just went hardcore from the start. He would every now and then even pull out all the way and then plunge back in again with a very pleasurable popping sound. I was going to cum at any moment from the prior attention and the current attention to my ass and prostate.

I all of a sudden began cumming all over the carpet, in streams. With every plunge more cum would be forced out of my cock, and the tighter my asshole would tighten. He never even slowed down; he just kept on going hard and deep. I was beginning to get hard again and he was really beginning to get himself worked up into overdrive. He was really driving home hard into my ass and I was now on the verge of cumming again.

With every slam into my ass he began to slap my ass cheeks. I was getting into it even more now; I was actually pushing my ass back onto his cock as he was fucking. I was beginning to feel another orgasm coming. I could tell that he was on the verge too. So I started to clinch my asshole around his cock as he was pulling back, and from his grunting he liked that a lot. I felt cum begin to leak out of my cock, and I could actually feel his cock head begin to grow. With that I slammed my ass back into his cock as hard as I could and tightened my asshole even tighter. the tightening of my hole and my final thrust onto his cock threw him over the edge, and he erupted a load of his cum all over the inside of my ass, and with that I began to shoot even more cum out of my cock.

We stayed there in that position for a few more seconds and caught our breath until he finally pulled out and then smacked my ass again. I looked up at him (still on my hands and knees) and he looked down at me and he said, "I love that ass of yours; same time next week?"

I was going to look forward to next weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.