Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2. Dad’s Surprise

I was horny most of the afternoon. When my son, Winston, came home it was all I could do to keep myself from dragging him off to his bedroom, yanking off our clothes and show him face to face what it was like to play with a man’s cock. I kept him occupied with chores until supper. I could tell he was antsy to get up to his bedroom to see if the neighbor would flash his cock for him.

As soon as supper was over, Winston disappeared into his bedroom. I retired to my little study where I could look up and see if my neighbor’s bedroom light came on. My wife was busy watching her favorite comedies, so I felt free pulling my dick out of my pants and stroking it, imagining how my son would react when he saw me sucking on the neighbor’s cock.

Around 7:30 the light in my neighbor’s bedroom lit up. I waited five minutes then called our neighbor, Mark. “Hello, Mark speaking,” he answered. “Mark, this is your neighbor, Fred. Are you beating off for my son?” I asked him point blank. “Uh … uh,” he stammered. “Hey, don’t worry about it,” I said. “I’m here in my study wanking on my cock thinking about it.” “That’s a relief,” he replied. “Your son is standing in front of his window. He’s buck naked and pressing his hard cock against the window pane,” Mark told me. “Fuck! Is that so?” I asked. “You mind if I come over and suck on your cock.

I want to surprise my boy,” I said. “Not at all,” Mark answered. “I’ll keep him occupied until you show up.” I tucked my hard dick into my pants and practically dashed out of the house. Mark met me at the side door. The moment I was inside I grabbed hold of his juicy prong and squeezed it. Stripping out of my clothes I told him, “The other night I discovered my boy was watching you. Ever since then I’ve been dying to show him just how much I love a hard cock.” “Sounds hot to me,” Mark said. “Think he’ll want to join us?” “That’s what I’m hoping. I just hope the sight of his old man fucking around with another guy isn’t too much of a shock,” I gasped.

Mark and I went into his bedroom. He turned the lights down low so my son couldn’t see me so clearly. Then he flopped onto his bed and spread his legs wide for my boy. I stood in the doorway and watched as Mark stroked himself. I looked over to my son’s bedroom. There he was, naked as the day he was born, his stiff prick poking straight up. He hadn’t yet realized that there was another man with Mark. I waited a few minutes in the doorway, watching my son touch himself and slowly pump his dick. Mark pulled on his balls and then slid his hand between his legs and toyed with his asshole. He motioned for my son to turn around and show his ass.

When Winston turned around and pressed his butt against the window pane, I moved to the end of Mark’s bed and began sucking on his cock and licking his ass. I had my back to Winston and lifted my butt up. Mark grabbed hold of my head. “Your boy’s turning around now,” Mark told me. “Oh yeah, now he sees you. You should see how big his eyes are.” “You think he realizes who I am?” I asked. “I doubt it. He’s got his dick pressed against the window pane again,” Mark said. “Now he’s pumping it.” I chowed down on Mark’s cock and lifted my butt up high for Winston to see. Then I lifted Mark’s ass in the air, spread his cheeks and shoved my face as deep as it would go up his butt. “Your son is certainly enjoying the show,” Mark said. “Jesus, this is so fucking hot. Wait until I tell my uncle about this,” Mark sighed. “You fool around with your uncle?” I asked as I briefly pulled my lips off his asshole. I tucked my stiff prick between my legs so my son could see it. “Oh, yeah. We’ve been fooling around for years.

He taught me how to beat off, how to suck dick, and how to fuck,” Mark moaned. “You like to fuck butt?” I asked. “Love it,” Mark replied. “Want to fuck mine?” I asked. “With your boy watching? Oh, man, that would be fucking hot,” Mark said. He sat up and grabbed a jar of lube from his bedside stand. I went back to sucking Mark and he leaned over me, spread my butt cheeks and looked right at Winston as he poked the lube into my hole and smeared it around my asshole. “Your son’s watching me lube up your butt,” Mark told me. “He’s damn curious, wondering what we’re going to do next.” Mark drilled a finger deep up my ass. “He likes the looks of that.” Mark slid out from under me and I lay with my belly on the bed and my butt high in the air off the edge of the bed.

Mark slapped his fat rod against my butt cheeks, then he rubbed his cockhead up against my hole. “What’s he doing now?” I asked. “He’s watching,” Mark said. “I’ve got to look over my shoulder to see him, but he’s … I’d say he’s real close to shooting a big wad. Just wait until he sees this glide up into your butt.” With that, Mark pressed firmly against me and popped his wet, juicy whopper right up my hole. I loved getting cock-drilled, but to know my son was watching made it so intense. I turned my head on my side so I could see behind me. I couldn’t see much with Mark pressed right up against me and his hands grabbing hold of the bed.

However, I could see my son’s cock straining against the window pane. He wasn’t stroking it like before. He was just gently rubbing the sides of his shaft. “How’s that?” Mark asked as he pulled his cock out and rammed it back in. “You like it hard or what?” “I like it anyway I can get it,” I gasped. “When you pull out, rub it between my legs and slap my butt with it. I want my boy to see it.” “Got you,” Mark moaned. He fucked me good several times, then pulled out and slapped my butt with his shaft. He turned and pumped himself so my son could see what an ass-baked cock looked like, all wet and juicy.

Then he rammed it back inside me and fucked me some more. “I’m not going to last too much longer,” Mark gasped. “Having your son watch my every fuck is driving me up the wall.” He took his cock out again and pumped it some more for my son. Then he drove it back inside me and fucked me even deeper and harder. Mark was beyond control now. He drove his bat way up inside me and began shaking. “Oh, Jesus,” he moaned as he shot his cum up into my gut. “This is too much!” He pumped about half his load into me and then pulled out,but kept his cock crammed between my asscheeks. His draining cockhead was just above my asshole, and I felt the cum pouring out of his piss hole and flowing over my fuck hole.

The cum he had just poured into me was oozing out as well. Mark then rolled onto the bed next to me. “That was wonderful,” he sighed. “Go ahead and turn around. Your son’s about to shoot and he might as well know he’s been watching his dad.” I grabbed hold of my aching shaft and rolled onto my back. I held my cock up high so my son could see and immediately began pumping it. My Winston was so taken in by the sight of me jacking off that at first he didn’t notice who I was.

He grabbed hold of his dick and squeezed it. I started shooting and so did he. My son’s cum splattered all over the window pane. It was right about then that he realized who I was. At first his eyes just popped open wide, but he was already cumming and couldn’t pull himself away from the window. I shot several more wads before my balls gave out. Mark leaned over and licked my cum off my belly. Then we kissed. When I looked back, Winston had pulled back from the window. We could still see him. His cock was still hard but not standing straight up anymore. I waved to him and he nervously waved back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.