Friday, April 6, 2012

Giving Dad a Helping Hand

Part 1

Let me start by telling you that I am no spring chicken. I am an ordinary 35 year old bloke with an in shape hairy body, a number of tattoos and buzz cut hair. I work in construction so I have to be able to give shit to the guys to get work done. Maybe I am too old to have daddy fantasies but I do. I find older guys get me so damn hot.

Daddies or granddads between 50- 85 various shapes and sizes, hairy smooth. Some old guys with hairy pot bellies made me drool too.

I was visiting dad at his new home. Well I say dad he was my sort of adopted dad. He was my school buddies dad and he would often take me with them on weekend breaks camping and fishing. I had a crush on him even back then.

When my mate was 25 he was killed in a motorbike accident. From that moment my bond with his dad become closer and he even referred to me as son.

He had split from his wife sometime ago and had only just got around to finding his own place which needed some work. He had the basics and I was helping with plastering the bedrooms before decorating. It was 5pm and we decided it was time to pack up.

“Do you want to jump in the shower first son and after we can order a take out?”

“Yeah sure dad sounds good to me.” I stepped in the bath standing under the shower head the hot refreshing spray massaging my aching body. I grabbed the soap and started lathering myself up. I had lathered up my hairy chest and was in the process of soaping up my cock and balls which had reacted straight away to some hands on attention. Truth was I had felt horny all damn day. There was something sexy about dad in his grubby jogging bottoms. Every time he bent over I got a view of nice hairy ass cleavage, I just knew he was commando today.

“Let me know when you’re done son.”

I looked up to see dad with his head around the door looking at me as I soaped up my semi hard manhood. Sure he had seen me naked many times. As a teen when we went camping we would all go skinny dipping at night at the lake. We would dive bomb naked off the pier and wrestle in the water.

“Sure dad no problem,” I answered as I looked him in the eye my hands still firmly soaping the length my cock. Damn it was hot him looking and talking to me casually as I stood naked rubbing my cock.

“Did you get yourself a towel?”

“No I forgot.”

“Let me get you one from the airing cupboard.” As he left the bathroom I gripped tight on my cock getting it to a full erection before he returned.

“Here you go son I will put it here where you can reach it”

“Okay, thanks dad” I said as I faced him soaping my chest with my hands while my cock stood rock hard and proud for him to see.

He glanced down a couple of times and looked a little flustered as he made conversation. I could not remember the last time he had seen me sporting an erection, but I would have been a lot younger then.

“You think we can start papering the walls tomorrow or will the plaster need time to dry?” he asked me.

My cock throbbed a few times and I soaped my face closing my eyes so he could get a good look if he wanted too.

“Let’s see what it looks like in the morning, one room might be okay.” I washed the soap of my face and grabbed the bar of soap in my hand

“And have we got everything to start or do we need to go to the hardware store?”

I soaped up my hands and turned so I was stood sideways and proceeded to soap my asshole, sticking two fingers right deep in my manhole. “Yeah I think I got everything, but we can double check in the morning.” I looked him in the eyes as I felt my fingers deep inside.

“Okay, well anyway let me know when you are done son.”

I washed the soap of and sighed, man that felt so hot dad watching me like that. My erection started to go down and I stepped out of the shower. “Dad, I am done if you want to get in.”

As I dried myself off stood in the bathroom my dad walked in wrapped in a towel. He was in good shape for a man in his mid 60’s. He had salt and pepper hair, lean build with a thick grey hairy chest and dark hairy forearms. He dropped his towel to the floor and stepped in the shower. I looked at his hairy ass as he stood with his back to me.

“So what do you fancy for a takeaway dad?” Dad turned around to face me and I looked at his uncut cock in a bush of salt and pepper hair with two small hanging balls. It was a nice size and shape, about 3”soft covered in foreskin that hung over the top.

“What about an Indian?”

“Sounds good.”

I towelled myself as he soaped up his chest, stomach and then his cock and balls. I felt myself getting aroused as I watched him carefully pull back his foreskin to clean behind his cock head. He washed off the soap and pulled the skin back in place giving a few good strong tugs. He started soaping the side of his torso and then “ouch!”

“What’s wrong dad?”

“Oh nothing, I think I strained a muscle in my lower back and I can’t twist to reach my back or the back of my legs.”

“You want me to soap your back then?”

If you don’t mind that would be great son.”

I soaped my hands and began to apply the lather to his back. I reached his lower back and he winced. “That hurt there?”

“Yeah a bit.”

“I will put some heat cream on it later.” “Cheers son.”

I continued soaping his back gently and moved my hands down on to his firm hairy ass cheeks. He said nothing so I continued, feeling my cock harden with excitement. My fingers slipped slowly between his thighs and then over the back of his thighs. I retuned back to the inner thigh feeling my finger tips gently nudge the back of his balls. I kept my hands there making small circular motions constantly touching against his ball sack. Then I moved my hands up the crease of his ass my finger tips gently rubbing against his manhole as they slid past.

Fuck this was making me horny. Pre cum oozed from my cock dripping down like a string of thick honey. I rubbed my hands over his cheeks, up to his lower back and back down between the cheeks of his ass again slowly rubbing against his manhole. This time my finger tip slid ever so gently inside just for a moment making his muscles tense up. My hands slid back between his thighs this time reaching up by the side of his balls. Then my hands cupped his balls and slowly pulled them and let them go.

“I appreciate you doing this son, thanks.”

“No problem dad happy to help out where I can you know that.”

He turned to face me and his cock was stood up 6 inches firm, the skin pulled back. I started to lather up his stomach and chest even though he had already done it my hands slowly moving in ever larger circles. His hands stayed at his side and his cock stayed hard. I rinsed my hands under the running water and then grabbed his cock as I looked at his face. His head was tilted back, his eyes closed, his mouth open as he groaned.

My hands began to stroke as he began to move his hips gently backwards and forwards. I looked down at his cock in my hands before lowering my head and engulfing his hot manhood in my mouth.

As I took dad’s manhood in my mouth I heard him groan. My head twisted from side to side as my mouth went up and down the shaft of dad’s hard and large veined cock. I raised my head slightly leaving dads cock stood throbbing as I watched. I licked around the base of his cock head and then down his shaft to his hairy balls taking them both in my mouth at once as he arched his back.

Dad turned off the shower and I let his balls drop from my mouth as I looked up at him. “Let me step out of the shower son,” he said smiling from ear-to-ear.

“Sure dad.” He stepped out of the shower and hugged me. Our naked hairy masculine bodies rubbed together as he kissed my neck. I felt his wet cock throb against my own hard manhood. His hands reached down and grabbed the cheeks of my hairy ass in a strong grip as he pulled me tight to his body. He faced me and we looked eye to eye for a moment before our lips then tongues met.

I tasted the moistness of his mouth and felt my cock jump. My hands moved down to feel dads firm fuzzy arse cheeks. I griped them tight in my hands as dads hands moved tom my upper back squeezing me close. My fingers moved down to his hairy crack and I let on finger gently slide within his moist hole. My head was light with excitement as I explored dad’s hole.

As I slipped one finger all the way in dads ass he pulled away from my mouth and groaned loudly. I looked him in the eye and saw my passion reflected back. Dad spat on his fingers and I felt his moist spit on his hands as he rubbed it up and down the length of my cock. He repeated this a few times as I continued to finger his hole before he turned around to face the sink.

I removed my finger slowly and began to rub my cock instinctively against his arse crack, the head of my cock gently nudging against his hole.

Dad backed up and groaned forcing my cock head to enter his arse. I groaned as I felt my manhood slowly begin to enter dad’s warm opening. As my shaft slid deeper in I felt the strong embrace of his warm hole clamping down on my cock as I groaned loudly.

“Your hole feels great dad!”

“Your cock feels pretty good to son, go on push it all the way inside your dad.”

I pushed my cock all the way in to the hilt before slowly withdrawing my cock head rubbing and teasing against dads opening making him beg for more.

“Fuck me son, fuck your dad good!”

After teasing around his hole, I quickly pushed my whole cock shaft deep inside with one hard stroke.

“Fuck yes boy! Fuck daddy!”

I began to speed up my strokes as my hand reached around to feel dad’s still hard cock. His cock was sticky as he dripped pre cum. I scooped some off with my fingers before putting the clear salty syrup to my lips.

My dad’s hips thrust back hard and I could feel the overwhelming feeling of my milky load building up as my balls tightened, my stokes increased in speed. I heard dad breathing quickly as he groaned more and more as he stroked his own cock as I continued fucking his arse.

I recognised the signs as his body began to tighten and his hole clenched my cock hard. I held my hand in front of his cock as he continued to stroke until with one almighty clench he let loose his hot daddy milk into my palms.

I put my hands up to my mouth and licked fed myself with dads milk as I felt my own load erupt within his hole. I thrust deeply as each load was released. I stopped my cock still deep inside dad’s arse as he stood upright. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him close and kissing the dripping sweat from his neck.

“How long before you are ready to go again son?”

I grinned like a Cheshire cat as I knew dad was going to really make me work hard today…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.