Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Good, Hard Fuck

I came into his house, like I have done on many occasions, only this time he was going to fuck my ass. i have known him for over a year, and while we have been friends, we have never fucked or played around. Then one day he sees one of my emails to a group that he is also a member of. I was wanting to have my body used by someone. He responded, saying that he knew someone who would like to help me out. Over the course of the next few weeks he told me that it was him. And now here I was.

He greeted me at the door in his tight pair of black jeans. He is very muscular; he works out even more than I do. And I work out at least 3 times a week, and run at least 4 1/2 miles the two other days. So there he is. He takes me into his room, and tells me to get started. "I want to see how good you really are with that mouth of yours. Now get down here."

I get onto my knees and he pulls my head into his crotch. "Lick and suck my cock through my jeans, you little cock slut. I know you want it, but you are going to have to earn it.”

I immediately begin lick and sucking his rock hard cock through his jeans. I am very turned on by being ordered around, and being told different rude, crude, and humiliating things about me. I really work him good. And I know he’s enjoying it.

He finally tells me to take out his cock, "Okay you cock bitch, come and get this thing."

I unzip his pants and he takes off his jeans to reveal that all he has on under them is a jock strap, with a removable jock. He unsnaps the jock, and out pops his hard cock, right into my face. I immediately go to town on it. I suck it all the way down, I suck just the head while I lick the pee slit with my tongue, I lick and suck his balls. I do everything I can think of to get him really riled up.

He starts really working up a nice rhythm fucking my face. And I can see he is enjoying himself. And he keeps telling me what a good cocksucker I am, and how he knows how much I love to suck his cock. This talk just makes me go harder.

Finally he pulls me off his cock and crawls up onto the bed, on his back. He places a condom on his cock, and adds some lube. He then looks at me and says, "Climb aboard; this is what you have been wanting."

I do as I am told. I mount his thick cock and ease my ass down onto the slippery shaft. I feel him go all the way into my ass, until I am sitting on his lap. I then start to work up and down his groin all the way from just the tip of his cock in my ass to all the way back down. I start to build up speed, and so does he. He starts to lift his crotch to meet my ass as I am coming down on it. He has hold of my ass cheeks and is controlling my every movement. He is really enjoying me riding his cock.

He then pushes me off of him, and places me on my hands and knees and plunges his cock into my ass all the way to the balls. He is now riding my ass doggie style and he is going to town.

He slaps my ass from time to time and makes me tell him how much I enjoy him fucking my ass and how much I like a cock inside my ass. We are both going really strong now and he is really plunging it hard and deep. So hard that I am fighting to stay up on my hands.

He pulls out and with a quick roll, I am on my back with my legs on his shoulders and he is back inside me. He tells me to start jerking my cock. He tells me to make myself cum so he can feel my ass tense and tighten when the orgasm hits me. That way it will really milk his cock when he cums.

I do as he orders, and begin really jerking my cock hard. I tense up as the orgasm begins to come over me, and with a thrust of my hips, I cum in jets all over my chest and even my face. He groans so hard, and thrust in all the way he can and I can actually feel the cum fill the condom. He looks down at my cum-covered body, and asks, "Is that the way you like to get fucked, you bitch?"

I say between breaths, “Yes!”

He says, “Good because I have someone who wants to join us next time!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.