Friday, April 6, 2012

The Landlord 4

It was difficult to focus at work on the Monday morning, with all that had happened at the weekend and the fact Arthur had put a small chrome cock ring on me to wear all day. For something so small I was very aware of it and kept getting aroused.

Later in the afternoon I had become more accustomed to it when my mobile phone bleeped to signal an incoming text. It was from Arthur, <”how does that cock ring feel around my boy’s cock and balls?> and with that one sentence my cock was hard yet again.

My phone bleeped again, <”take a photo of your cock out under your work desk and send it to me now.”>.

I looked around the office to see everyone engrossed in there work. My colleague Dave opposite was chatting on the phone to a customer. I looked around again as I undone my zipper on my trousers and pulled out my erect cock. I held the phone under the desk next to it and took a picture.

My office phone suddenly started ringing, shit… shit. “Hello, you’re through to the help and advice line, how can I assist you today?”

My cock was still out under my desk as I took the call. I tried to keep the call short desperate to get my cock back in my pants but the customer seemed to have question after question. I smiled to myself thinking mate if only you knew I am sat here with my cock out and fully erect. Finally I finished the call. It was more difficult to get my cock back in then it was out and with a bit of fidgeting I got it back in my pants before sending the picture to Arthur.

I arrived home at 6 pm after a cramped journey on the tube. There was a letter on the dinning room table from Arthur. “I had to go to a writer’s award ceremony today; I will not be back until tomorrow. I will call you later from the hotel. Be good, Arthur.”

I stripped off my clothes and ordered a pizza as I sat in front of the TV. I answered the door in a small towel and the teen delivery boy’s eyes where popping out of his head as he handed me the pizza. I give him the money as he stood staring. I did not have the heart to tell him he was not my type, way too young. I just smiled.

After pizza and a beer I was horny. I went to the laundry basket to see if there was anything I could maybe use. There was a pair of white briefs that Arthur must have put in there this morning. I lay on the couch and oiled up my cock as I held his briefs to my face.

The phone started ringing. “I hope it is not a tele-fucker marketing call.”

“What are you doing?” It was Arthur.

“I was just watching TV… naked!”

“And…”

“I was stroking my cock sir.”

“Anything else?” he enquired his voice dipping lower.

“I was sniffing a pair of your underwear.” I admitted as I felt my face flush

“Are you still playing with that hard cock boy?”

“Yes sir I am still stroking my hard cock for you sir.”

“Go upstairs to my office boy.”

“Yes sir.”

I walked upstairs to the office the phone to my ear, my cock bouncing up and down as I walked. “Okay sir I am in the office.” Arthur instructed me to sit at the desk and log onto a video cam website. He provided me with a user name and password that he must have set up in advance. “User name: “Naughty boy”, password “ThankyouSir.”

“Okay sir, done.”

An option screen popped up. “Press the enable cam button.” Arthur instructed. I held the phone between my ear and my shoulder as I pressed enable cam and my image appeared on the screen along with a text box and number of viewing users.

“Okay boy I can see you; sit back a little so we can see more. Good that’s right, now I can see you, and who ever else wants to click on your name can view you.” Arthur explained. I could tell by his voice he had a smile like a Cheshire cat.

I angled myself so I was clear on the screen and oiled up my cock and balls as Arthur instructed. I watched as the amount of people viewing went up and both male and female sent messages of encouragement.

“Now play with your nipples boy.” Arthur instructed over the phone. I let go of my cock and it remained standing as I rubbed and pinched my nipples. My cock jumped a few times which seemed to please the viewers.

The texts came thick and fast as I received more instructions over the phone from Arthur, “Oil up your inner thighs boy and slowly begin to touch your hole with your finger tips.”

I caressed my inner thighs as my cock oozed pre cum that dripped down on to the chair in a clear string. My fingers touched the edge of my arse as instructed, and my cock continued to throb.

It occurred to me these faceless names could be anyone. People I worked with, family, friends or people I see on the tube everyday. With that thought my cock throbbed even more and I felt my finger slide into my smooth hole as I tilted my head back, closed my eyes and groaned. This was a new sensation, but not an unpleasant one.

“Good boy work that hole for me.” Arthur said his breath sounding heavy. I stuck two fingers all the way in now and groaned loudly. “That’s good boy; twist those fingers around in that tight hole.” I twisted my fingers around and felt my body shake as I hit a certain area. It felt so good; how could I have not known about this?

“I am going to take great pleasure in using that hole when I get home tomorrow boy.” Arthur said.

The thought of him using me excited me. “Yes sir… anything you want sir”

“Shoot for me boy, empty your load on your smooth chest for everyone to see.”

My breathing increased as I used one hand to stroke and the other to explore my arse. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Arthur fingering my wet hole and stroking my hard cock as I sat in the chair, restrained and bound. “Ohh… fuck yeah, yeah, yeah” I groaned as I got close to my climax. “Arthur sir, will you fuck my arse please sir?” I begged over the phone. My voice was clear over the mic on the cam.

“Yes boy I will fuck you.” And with those words I released my hot load over my chest as my fingers pushed deep in my hole. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” I repeated with each load I shot.

As I relaxed into the chair I rubbed my hand over my muscular chest, smearing the cum over my body. Then I hit zoom to get a close up of my face before sticking my cum covered fingers deep in my mouth.

Who says you have to be in the same room to have sex?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.