Friday, April 6, 2012

Raping the Police Sergeant 2

Every muscle on the cop's body was flexed with frustration, anger, and probably fears of everything he knew I was going to do to him, and fear of the unknown. I yanked a pillow from the side of the bed he was not laying on, and roughly shoved it under him, elevating his ass up a few inches.

I nuzzled his ass crack with my face as he tried to close his legs and wiggle away from me, but I held my face firm and kept my body between his strong legs. I reached up, parting his cheeks, looking at his asshole. I wanted to lick it, touch it, finger it, and open it up for myself. But I wanted to take my time. He was here, he was not going anywhere until I wanted him to leave. Hell, if I wanted to keep him forever as my own personal sex slave--that was my decision.

I softly flicked his asshole with my tongue, making him squirm. I could feel his nuts throb and his ass relax, than tense up again, unconvinced and undecided of this new feeling I was giving it. I heard him gasp when I pushed my tongue inside of him. I held it there for a few seconds, than slowly tongue-fucked him, increasing speed the more he protested. I kept my tongue stiff when I pulled it out, trailing upwards to his balls, over them, and onto his shaft, which was rock hard by now. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, tuning out his pleading with me, and began sucking him. Slow and deep at first, until I could feel his legs tense and his body involuntarily bucking upwards to meet my mouth strokes. I let my mouth work his cock while my hands traveled up to his chest, tweaking and rubbing his nipples.

Again he threw his head back, this time his body locked as he yelled, "No, don't," over and over. I could feel his balls tighten as his body prepared to cum. I held his cockhead in my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I soon felt him jerk and shudder, as his cock erupted in my mouth. I continued to suck, relishing every drop of cop juice I could swallow, until it was obvious he had cum his limit. I collapsed on him, resting the side of my face on his stomach, my cock still begging for more.

The sarge's eyes were clamped shut, trying to drown out the reality of what I just made him do. He said nothing and stopped fighting me, trying to mentally remove himself from me. His escape was short lived. I began to stroke my cock again, rubbing the tip of the head against his inner leg. He shook his head, too tired to verbally object. I whispered my intentions to him, kissing his six-pack belly. "My cock is begging to enter your tight ass, are you ready for that? Do you want to getefucked by one finger? Two? Three? Than my hard cock, Sarge?"

He gave a half sigh, half whimper, saying nothing. He knew, as I did, no words he could come up with would stop my assault on his body. He knew he was going to get fucked by another man. My control over him alone could have made me cum again, but I resisted it. I wanted to use his body, all of his body, to make me feel good. I continued to taunt him.

"How about we start with some lube and my finger?” He shut his eyes even tighter than before, bracing himself for what was about to happen to him. I leaned over him, allowing my nipples to scathe his, my cock pressing into his belly, pulling out the lube from my bedside drawer, as well as a plug for myself. I ran the smooth bottle down his face, neck, chest, and cock. When it reached his balls, I used the bottle to tickle him, just barely caressing them with it. Again, he wiggled against my advances. I squirted a small but adequate amount on my finger and the butt plug, and positioned my body to finger-fuck his suspected virgin ass. I guided his legs apart, then his ass cheeks, pressing my finger on the puckered hole. When my finger entered his ass, my breathing became heavy as he held his own breath. As gently as I pushed it in, I knew it must have felt great. My own ass begged to be touched.

Leaving my finger in him, I inserted the plug into my own ass. Once in, I gave his hole all the attention it could take, slowly pulling my finger out, than back in, each time I would push it in further and further, moving it to the sides more and more, tracing imaginary circles in and around his asshole. He moaned louder with each pump of my finger.

When I could feel his ass relax a little, I slipped in two. He went wild. His moans turned to grunts as he tried to keep himself from pushing against me. His begging for me to stop was less and less convincing, even though I knew if given the chance, he would run from me and never look back. I continued to finger him but began to kiss his inner leg, moving my mouth again to his cock. When my fingers inside him added to three, his cock was again ready to be convinced into cumming. The deeper I forced my fingers into his hole, the more his head would turn from side to side, the more the veins on his cock stood out, the harder his balls became. I tore my mouth away from his cock and worked my way down to his balls, swallowing each one separately, rolling them around in my mouth, sucking them gently.

My cock screamed to fuck. I don't even think he noticed when I unlocked his ankles. He was lost within himself. I pushed his legs over my shoulders and pressed the head of my cock to his ass, rubbing it up and down. When the head of my dick entered him, his eyes flashed open. "Stop! Don't! Please! That hurts!" His words ran together.

I shushed him. Whispering to him, I said, "Shh, it will only hurt for a minute, Ryan. Relax your body; let me sink my cock in you. You'll be feeling good in a minute or two. I'll be gentle with your ass, I promise. God, you feel so good on my cock, Ryan, oh, you’re making it feel so good." As tight as his ass was, I was now convinced he had never done anything like that before. I was fucking a cop’s virgin ass against his will. I had never felt anything better.

When his ass allowed me to start a slow rhythm, I held his legs in place, but once he loosened up enough for me to really fuck him, I used one hand to grab a hold of his cock and really jerk it off. My balls were pounding him hard. His cock ached to be spent. He finally came with a loud groan, right when I shot my load in his ass.

I had decided right then and there he was going to belong to me for a long time to come. "Hey, Sarge, just to let you know, you're ass is too good to set free. This is where you will stay. And the next time I fuck you, it is going to be hard, brutal, and longer.”

I spent the rest of the night shopping for toys to use on him, restraints, and devices I didn't even know existed. Let the games begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.