Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sling Fun

I was invited to my first gay sling party and I was looking forward to being fucked and having a very good time. I am a 22 year old SWM, versatile bisexual. I keep in shape, and look after myself. I always shave my self clean and give myself a enema before getting fucked (it just seems cleaner that way). I love being fucked and giving and receiving oral and being rimmed.

I arrived about half an hour after the party was supposed to start (I always hate being the first one there). I walked into a scene of pure lust. I could smell the sex in the air. I saw men on their knees sucking off other guys, guys being fucked, and a rather nice scene of another guy being fucked in the leather sling. I walked into the room, and quickly stripped naked.

One guy immediately began gorging himself on my cock. I saw a few familiar faces, or more specifically a few familiar cocks and asses. I chatted with one of the guys while the guy on his knees sucked both of our cocks. I then noticed that the sling was empty. Seeing this, I told the guy next to me that I wanted to take a ride in the sling next. I climbed into the sling and laid down on my back with my legs in the stirrups and my ass and cock on display.

My ass was immediately rimmed by another guy, getting it nice and wet. I noticed another guy getting a condom on and lubing it up. I smiled at him and he walked over, moving the rimmer out of the way. He began pressing the tip of his cock up against my hole and slowly pushing it in. once he was completely inside my ass, he let me get used to it, and then began fucking me slowly. In long deep thrusts he began to build up speed.

The chains holding the sling up began to rattle as he fucked me harder and harder. By now we had the attention of most of the guys in the room, which stood around jacking and enjoying the show. One guy was slowly sucking my hard throbbing cock while all this was going on, so I was really having a good time. The guy still fucking me turns his head and says to another guy (with a much bigger dick) that he has to try my ass.

The other guy says, ‘hell yeah’, and starts putting on a condom and lubing it up. The guy fucking me stops and moves out of the way, with a popping sound he pulls his cock out of my hole. The new guy comes up and rubs his cock on my now loosened up ass hole. He tells me that now that I’m loosened up I can take what he has to give me. He then begins to drive that monster of his into me. I can feel every inch of it slowly entering my hole. He relaxes once inside and I gasp when he’s all the way in.

He then starts to go to town on my ass. He fucks me good and hard. I have never been fucked like this before. I'm not even sure what else is going on in the room now, I am so into the fucking that I’m getting. The guy sucking me pulls his head off of my cock and begins to jack my dick. The guy fucking me is hitting my prostate with every thrust. The dual pleasure of it all finally sends me over the edge. I shoot my load so hard that it hits me in the face and hits the curtains two feet behind me.

The guy fucking me pulls out with another popping sound. The guys help me out of the sling and help steady me after the rough ride I just got and laugh and talk about the fuck I just received, load I just shot, and the show that they all got.

I am hoping to go to another one of those parties again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.