Friday, April 6, 2012

The Landlord

I was 20 when I moved out from living with my friends and into a small rented room in West London. My mates had been fun to live with for a few years but when we all started getting into drugs I wanted out before I slipped back down that slippery slope of my teen years when I had been in various care homes.

Arthur was a writer in his 60’s who worked from his large home. He had short silver hair, grey beard and a large stocky build. I had been living there for two months and the agreement was that for a reduced rent I would help with cleaning and household chores. Arthur was very relaxed and I enjoyed his company and listening to his life stories. There were certain rules to abide by like not bringing back girls which cramped my style a bit but I figured that would help me focus on getting my life in order. I often walked around the house and done the chores in my boxers or briefs. It was a habit I had got into living with my friends and Arthur never said anything that suggested it made him uncomfortable. At times I thought I caught him checking me out, but I told myself that was stupid. Not that I had not had guys check me out before, I mean I have a good toned body and good looks.

Arthur was a respectable, well spoken, well educated gentleman in his 60’s. He had a certain authority about him that when he spoke you listened, and when he give you a certain look you felt like a naughty child. I had seen him pull it on adults who immediately sunk into a submissive pose and I must say I was no different. As a kid my father was strict, well actually if I bad mouthed him or answered back I got my ass kicked. He died when I was a 13 and I went out of control and was in endless trouble. I felt Arthur could maybe give me some structure in my life where many had tried and failed.

It was Friday night and I went out for a few drinks after work, which was a mistake. It had been a bad day at work and I ended up drinking too much. Before I knew it some young bird with big tits was all over me flirting and gagging for it. I guessed the old man would be asleep, so I took her home.

I told Liz to be quiet as we crept up the stairs. She giggled like some dumb excited school girl as I got her in my room. My room was small and it made me feel claustrophobic so I always left the bedroom door open.

Within seconds we were naked on the bed and she was sucking my bell end and licking my balls. I looked down at her, she looked a bit larger than she had done in her clothes, or maybe the drink was wearing off. I got her face down on the bed and started rubbing my cock against her ass. I knew I had no condoms and no way was taking a chance on getting her pregnant, so it would have to be one up the ass.

My 8 inches of hard cock slowly opened up her hole and with some spit I worked my way in. It was tight and felt good as I pounded her into the bed. I glanced over at the mirror by the bed and caught a reflection in the door way. It was Arthur; he stood with his head peering around the door watching as my cock slid in and out of this girl’s ass.

I slowed the pace slowly bringing my whole length out before slowly pushing it back in to the hilt. I got a buzz knowing Arthur was watching my hard cock slide in and out. I angled her so he got the best view and found myself getting over excited as I shot my full hot load inside her hole.

I got Liz to leave early before Arthur awoke even though I knew he had seen her the night before. I stood in the kitchen in my white briefs drinking my morning coffee when Arthur walked in wearing his pajamas and bathrobe.

“MR. Peters I want a word with you!”

I knew the tone in his voice and the fact he called me by my last name I was in trouble “Yes sir what is it?”

“I believe you understand the rules that I have in this house perfectly clear.”

“Yes sir I do; I can explain.”

“I sure hope you can explain MR Peters, well…” His voice was calm and controlled but had that don’t mess with me tone. As he looked at me I was surprised at what started to happen. I could feel my cock beginning to harden and I was not sure why.

“So come on let me hear your explanation for using my house as a knocking shop boy!” His tone was stern and now my cock was fully hard and pushing hard against my waistband on my white briefs. I knew a few more throbs and my cock head could break free. I saw Arthur glance down and then back to make eye contact.

“Well sir I just have certain needs that I find hard to control. I am sorry I won’t do it again sir.” As I said the last “sir” my cock throbbed hard and as I feared my cock head poked free of the elastic waistband.

“We all have needs, but you will need to take them in hand yourself. Otherwise they will become self destructive and your only focus.

“Yes sir,” I said as I nodded. I saw him glance down and his eyes widen as they focused on my exposed cock head. My face flushed and went red as I stood still.

“If you are going to live here you will abide by my rules boy, break those rules and you will be punished. Do you want to live here boy?”

“Yes sir; I do sir.”

“So you are prepared to except punishment boy?”

“Yes sir” “Follow me.” I followed Arthur into the living room where he sat on a wooden chair. “Come here” he said as he pointed to the side of the chair. “Now bend over my knees.”

I could not believe it at first. The last time anyone had done that, I was a kid. Now I was 20 and had not expected this kind of punishment. I considered how old he was and thought how bad could this old guy hit me.

I bent over his knees and felt his hands through the fabric of my briefs as they gripped my ass cheeks. Suddenly he pulled the waist band down to reveal my flesh and I felt my cock throb against his thighs. I jolted as the first blow, which had come down harder than I expected and it was quickly followed by four more hard blows before his hand rested on my ass, stroking where no doubt it was already turning red. As he stroked the sore area my cock throbbed harder against his thigh.

“So I am clear am I, you break the rules you take the punishment.”

“Very clear sir.”

“Are you sure boy, as I thought I had been clear before.” and with that his hand lifted before striking alternative ass cheeks several times as I shook and moaned.

As he stopped, I replied my breathing fast and shallow “Yes sir you are perfectly clear!”

His hands caressed my tender ass cheeks making my cock throb uncontrollably. He sure had some serious back hand for an old guy I could feel my sensitive cheeks burning under his touch but for some reason I was highly aroused. I wondered if he could feel my cock buried in his thigh. His fingers circled my red cheeks occasionally his finger tips slipping down to the edge of my asshole. As one of his fingers rested on my hole I flinched and felt pre cum ooze from my cock head.

“So I am glad we had this talk boy,” he said as his fingers rubbed behind my balls gently touching them.

“Yes sir,” I said, enjoying the touch of his hands. My mind was confused by the rush of feelings I experienced as this old man continued to his exploration. I questioned why I was letting him do it and why it felt so good having him grope me. His hands lifted again and when they made contact it was with a loud whack as they again struck my already sore ass cheeks, a number of times and I yelped.

“Just so we understand each other boy.”

“Yes sir,” I said through tears. One of his hands slowly slid down between my thighs and groped my balls while the other rested on my cheeks. Then he pushed his hand under my balls against my still throbbing 8 inch sticky cock, his hand groped my manhood as I lay there venerable and crying almost ready to lose my load.

Suddenly he moved his hands away. “Okay, get up and pull up your underpants boy.” I stood my cock tenting in my briefs as I pulled them to cover my sore arse.

“Okay you can get on with what you need to get done.”

“Thank you sir.”

My cock ached and I longed for him to touch it to make me cum. I looked him in the eye willing him to finish using me. Damn I was confused, but just wanted to please this man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.