Friday, April 6, 2012

The Stawberry blonde

My name is Jack, I am 56, masculine, salt and pepper hair, reasonable shape I think. I work out regular and like to run the occasional marathon. I came out late in life. Been married, have kids of my own and discovered the joys of man on man sex in my late 40’s and now consider myself bi with more of a tendency towards guys. At 40 I was over weight and out of shape and had a bit of a midlife crisis. That prompted me to work out and get fit. That in turn was when I discovered guys checking me out.

Enough of me though let me tell you about Troy a young man I have seen on a number of occasions. He considers himself straight which might seem unlikely considering what we get up too. But his reasons for doing what he does is not sexual attraction but exhibitionism, control and humiliation. He has always been aroused by feeling a lack of control, being watched or by being humiliated. He told me he found it hard to meet girls who were really able to fulfil his fantasies to the extent he wanted. That is where I came in. Let me start at the beginning…

It was my birthday. I was 55 and feeling good. The gym was not very busy in the early afternoon and I was able to use the equipment without having to wait. I ended my workout as usual with a long run on the running machine. It was cranked up high speed and incline all the way up as I ran sweat dripping off me. A cute young man in his 20’s walked past. Short dirty strawberry blonde hair that was scruffy, a striped rugby shirt and black rugby shorts that clung in all the right areas. I watched as he made his way in to the changing room.

A couple of minutes later I entered the changing room and stripped off my work out gear. I chucked my towel over my shoulder and made my way to the showers taking a quick glance of my naked physique as I walked passed the full length mirrors. “Not bad mate, not bad”

This was not the closest gym to where I lived but it was one of few nowadays that still had a large communal changing room and shower. It was always nice to window shop after a work out, you know see who has got what.

I heard the flow of water from the shower room and knew today someone else was in there. I was pleased to see it was the young man who I had noticed moments earlier. I hung up my towel on a hook and turned on a shower as I glanced over at his smooth pale body. His arse cheeks perfectly rounded, chunky thighs, narrow waist and widening upper torso speckled with a few freckles. I soaped my hairy chest as I watched him soap between his legs. His hands reaching between those chunky thighs and his fingers soaping the smooth crack of his arse.

He seemed at first oblivious to me as I watched him. Then he glanced up ever so quickly before returning his attention to his lathering up. I kept my gaze as I faced him and soaped my cock and balls. I pulled back my foreskin to clean behind the head as I continued to watch for any sign of interest. I had learnt it paid not to be shy.

He turned around and now faced me. His chest smooth and perfectly formed with large nipples that stood proud. He had a small patch of hair running from his belly button down which tapered into a thick bush of strawberry blonde pubic hair around his low hanging uncut cock and balls. He glanced up again and caught my gaze then immediately looked down to continue soaping. He began to soap his cock and balls as I watched. He made no attempt to hide or turn around as his cock become semi hard. Still facing me he began to soap his hair and face as his pale cock jutted out its bright purple head just peaking out from the foreskin.

My own cock hardened as I watched but he did not seem to look. Instead he continued to rinse his hair as his cock become fully erect and standing proud. It throbbed occasionally as I watched bouncing up and down under the strong stream of water.

I began to lather up and soap my now hard cock. Stroking my full length purposely waiting for him to look. His hands reached for the soap dispenser and he filled his palms with soap before beginning to soap the length of his own cock pulling back the foreskin fully to expose his swollen purple cock head and covering it in a thick layer of soap suds.

He never once looked over at me but intently looked down at his own cock as his strokes become more vigorous his body tensing up. His breathing become heavy as he let go of his cock and gripped his fists tight at his side every muscle clenching tightly. He held his breath and arched his back thrusting his hips in my direction as his cock let loose a seemingly unending stream of cum. Finaly his body went limp as the last few drops dripped down to the tile floor and was washed away.

Still without any kind of glance at me he turned off the shower and reached for his towel quickly wrapping it around his waist and walking briskly towards the changing room.

I remained in the shower debating whether to finish myself off but instead I turned of the shower and headed for the changing room my towel draped over my shoulder as my now slowly softening cock swung side to side dripping pre cum.

The young man was almost fully dressed. His hair still wet, his t shirt clung to his still damp body. This kid seemed in a rush to get out for sure. I felt slightly guilty for having encouraged him wondering if he had taken himself too far. I had wrestled with my own feelings for a while and knew how difficult it could be. I decided to at least be a grown up and confront it head on. I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked over to where the kid now sat doing up his laces on his trainers. “Hey you look like you needed that” His eyes remained fixed on his laces as his hands trembled. “Yeah I guess so” “Can be hard to hold it back after a work out that’s for sure. You know when the adrenalin is pumping an all gets me real horny” He stood up and picked up his sports bag slinging it over his shoulder as he went to walk off. “Look don’t worry about it nothing happened” He stopped in his tracks and looked at me the cheeks of his boyish face bright red and flushed. “Dude I just wanked off in the showers in front of you” “Look here is my card it has an e mail address if you want to contact me or just want to chat” He took it from me and stuffed it in his pocket before he stormed out.

I never really expected to hear from him and just reminded myself to stay away from the young 20 somethings in the future. Three weeks later I opened up my inbox to find an e mail…

“Hi, Sorry for the delay in sending an e mail. I have been thinking about you watching me naked in the shower. You watching me as I soaped up my naked body, as I stroked my cock, as I shot my load. I get hard every time I think of you watching me and wonder what you would do to me if you had me alone. When I shower at home I think of you walking in fully dressed and forcing me to do things. Things I don’t want to do but you don’t give me the choice. You order me to stroke my cock and finger my arse as you watch. You humiliate me and use me in ways I have never thought of. You take control of my body and do as you please. Contact me"...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.