Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Grandpa to the Rescue

“Darn,” Momma yelled out from the laundry room. “What the hell am I gonna do now?” I wondered what Momma was fussing about. Whatever it was, I didn’t want anything to do with it so I tried to get out of the house before she could catch me. If our dumb dog hadn’t barked when he saw me running through the kitchen I would have made it. “Jeremy! Jeremy!” Momma yelled. “Get back here. I need help.” Cursing under my breath I stomped on into the laundry room to see what had Momma so upset. “This dang washer is on the blink again,” Momma grumbled when I appeared. “And look at all this laundry I still gotta do.

I’m gonna take those two loads over there to Aunt Myriam’s and use her washer. Jeremy, you take these loads,” she said firmly as she handed me two laundry bags full of clothes, “and run on over to Grandpa’s and do them there. I’ll call and let him know you’re coming. ”What a way to spend a Saturday afternoon, I thought. If only I’d left earlier for the swimming hole. But as Momma wasn’t one you could say no to, I dutifully took the two laundry bags and headed over to Grandpa’s.

I felt silly walking with two laundry bags. “Hey, Jeremy, where are you headed?” Randy asked when I passed his house. “Over to Grandpa’s,” I said. “Our washer’s broke and I gotta go get these cleaned.” “Bummer,” Randy moaned. “Me and Harvey were gonna go swimming. Guess we’ll see you another day.” “Guess so,” I sighed and trudged on over to Grandpa’s. Grandpa was already waiting for me with the door open. “So your washer’s on the blink, huh?” Grandpa said. “Come on in and let’s see what you got.” He took one of the laundry bags and we went into his huge bathroom.

Grandpa didn’t have a laundry room, but he did have a really big bathroom where he had a stacked washer and dryer. He opened the laundry bag and tumbled the clothes on the floor. Then he took the bag I was holding and did the same. “Let’s put the whites in one pile, the jeans and heavy stuff in another and the rest in a third pile,” he said. It didn’t take us long to sort out the clothes. “I was meaning to wash some clothes today myself,” he muttered. “I don’t have much so I’ll just throw it in with this stuff,” he said. He pulled a few shorts and shirts out of a hamper and tossed them onto the pile. Then he pulled off the shirt and pants he was wearing and added them to the clothes on the floor.

Then he turned to me and said, “What about those clothes you’re wearing. When’s the last time they were washed?” “I dunno,” I said. “Well, if you don’t know, then it’s time to wash them,” Grandpa said. “Toss them in,” he ordered. I took off my shirt and threw them onto the third pile. “What about those shorts?” Grandpa said. I didn’t think they were too dirty, but I took them off anyway. “And your underwear. Looks like they could use a cleaning,” he added. “But then I’ll be naked,” I protested. “Yeah, but I’m just your Grandpa,” he said. “I’ve seen you naked plenty of times. It won’t hurt you to be naked around me.

Besides, my underwear could stand a wash too,” he said, and with that, he stripped off his underwear and threw them onto the pile of whites. I didn’t recall being naked around Grandpa. Maybe he meant when I was a baby. Anyway, it was kind of exciting having him stand there completely naked in front of me. “OK,” I said, and shucked my jockeys. As soon as we were naked, we loaded his washer with the whites and got it going. “Come on, let’s get something to drink,” Grandpa said. I headed for the kitchen and Grandpa playfully swatted my butt. “Hey!” I cried and took off running down the hallway.

Grandpa soon followed me into the kitchen and got some pop for us to drink. I found it hard trying not to stare at his cock and balls. His balls hung really low, and his soft, plump cockhead dangled on the end of his cock like a ripe plumb. “It feels good not wearing anything, doesn’t it, Jeremy?” Grandpa asked. “Yeah,” I had to admit. It was fun. I’m sure Momma didn’t have this in mind when she asked me to come over to Grandpa’s. I sure was glad she didn’t have me go over to Aunt Myriam’s.

She would have had me read some Bible stories while I waited for the clothes to wash. “It’s gonna be a while before the clothes are done. Want to get some sun?” Grandpa asked. “Sure,” I said. Grandpa had a very private back yard and we spread a big blanket out on the grass and lay down. It felt great lying naked next to Grandpa. Before too long he drifted off to sleep. I started to feel horny-like and soon my dick was really hard and sticking straight up at the blue sky. I touched my dick and very slowly stroked it, like I do at night. I didn’t want to wake Grandpa, so I moved my hand as smoothly as I could.

It sure felt good pumping my dick in the warm sun. I knew I shouldn’t be doing it with Grandpa lying right next to me, but it felt so good I couldn’t help myself. Grandpa turned over in his sleep so that he was facing me. Afraid that he might be awake and notice what I was doing, I stopped playing with myself and waited until I heard his heavy breathing. Then I went back to touching my hard dick. After a few minutes I felt something poking my thigh. I looked down and saw that Grandpa’s dick was all swollen and that his cockhead was pressed against my skin. I looked into his face. He seemed to be fast asleep. Perhaps he was just dreaming. Very gingerly, I touched his plump cockhead with my fingers.

The tip was moist. I carefully squeezed it a bit and Grandpa’s sticky drool oozed onto my fingers. I slid my hand over to my crotch and rubbed the wet stuff onto my cockhead. It made it all slippery and sensitive. I stroked some more. Grandpa’s cock pressed harder and harder against my thigh. Now my thigh was getting all wet and gooey from Grandpa’s juices. It was making my dick throb and my heart race. I started stroking harder and faster.

I was so excited now that I didn’t care if Grandpa saw what I was doing. In fact, I wanted him to wake up and see me playing with my dick. I wanted him to see how big and hard it was. I wanted him to know what a big boy I was. Suddenly Grandpa moved his hand and grasped hold of my balls. “That’s some cock you have, Jeremy,” he said in a hushed voice. “Do you mind if I play with it?” I let out a gasp and let go of my dick. When I heard him speak and knew that he was watching me I nearly blasted my balls. Grandpa wrapped his big fingers around my shaft and began pumping me.

He sat up and rubbed his dripping cockhead against mine. With the other hand he squeezed his fat, juicy bulb and coated my cockhead with his slick juices. Then he rubbed the slick fluid all over my cockhead and shaft. I got so sensitive it almost hurt. Grandpa stroked me slowly and firmly. The feelings were so intense I had to grit my teeth. My whole body tensed and then I shot a huge load. It sprung straight up into the air and back down again on Grandpa’s hands and my dick.

Grandpa kept squeezing me until my balls were dry. Then he bent over and licked his hands and my cock and my balls. It felt so great. “You want to see your Grandpa shoot, too?” he asked when he was done cleaning me up. “Yeah!” I gasped. He straddled my chest and aimed his cock at my face. “I’ll show you what a man looks like when he shoots,” he promised. He whacked his meat just inches away from my face. I could see every vein on his cock, every crease on his swollen cockhead, and his piss hole gaping wide and filling with fluid.

It soon turned milky white and then Grandpa exploded right in my face. His cream splattered all over my face. I didn’t even wait for him to finish before I stuck out my tongue to lick it off my lips. As soon as he was done shooting, Grandpa helped me lick his cum off my face. When we were done cleaning my face, Grandpa kissed me and said, “That first load of laundry is probably done. Want to help me put in the second load?” “Sure, Grandpa,” I said, as we got up and went back inside.

Grandpa was right. The first load of laundry was done. Naked, we pulled the clothes out of the washing machine and loaded them into the dryer. Then we started the second load. When we were done, Grandpa turned to me and asked, “So, Jeremy, do you want to play some more?” “Sure, Gramps,” I said. Grandpa scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed and I bounced up a few times. Then he hopped onto the bed and flopped his big body right on top of mine. His big hands grabbed hold of my sides and he tickled me mercilessly.

I laughed and screamed and begged him to stop. But he didn’t let go until I nearly peed. As soon as he let go, I dashed out of the bedroom and he came running after me. He chased me around the house. I nearly let him get me several times, but just as he swung his hands out to catch me, I took off again, laughing and screaming. I was having a lot of fun. Eventually he caught me and hauled me back into the bedroom. This time he pinned me down good, straddled my body and ground his crotch in my face. His fat, hard monster rubbed against my nose and lips.

His balls were heavy on my forehead. I felt his hands pull my legs apart and then they grasped my butt cheeks and spread them. He sniffed my butt and then he licked it. His thick, wet tongue pressing against my bung hole made me quiver. I felt his fingers pry my hole apart so he could poke me with his tongue. “You’ve got such a nice, sweet butt,” Grandpa moaned over and over. “Such a nice butt.” I wasn’t sure what all he was doing down there, but it was making me feel dizzy. No one had ever felt me like that before. Not even Doctor Wernowsky when he examined my butt during my last physical.

Granpda rolled over onto his side and sat up. His cock was rock hard again and even dripping. As he held it over my tummy, hot drops of clear fluid dribbled onto me. He rubbed some of the stuff onto his finger and stuffed it into my mouth. With his other hand he played with my butt and even poked a finger inside me. “You’ve got a very tight butt, but I think we can loosen it,” he told me. “Do you like the way my finger feels?” he asked. With his fingers crammed into my mouth I could only nod. Grandpa kept sliding his finger in and out of my butt. It felt pretty good.

My dick was so hard it was almost pressing against my belly. If I’d been standing up, it would have been pointing right at the ceiling. Grandpa took his hand out of my mouth and moved between my legs. “What are you going to do?” I asked. “I’m going to put my cock up inside your butt,” he told me. “It’s called fucking and it feels really good.” “Are you going to shoot some more cream?” I asked. “Oh, yeah,” he said. “I’ve got another good load coming. This time I’m gonna fill your butt full.” “Can I watch?” I asked. “Hmm,” Grandpa said, then leaned over and grabbed a hand mirror off the nightstand. “You can use this to look down here. It’s kinda hard to see lying on your back.” I took the mirror and held it over my thigh so I could see my butt hole.

Grandpa leaned forward and pulled some pillows under my head so I was propped up. “Can you see it now?” he asked. “Yeah,” I said. “I can see it real good.” “Great. It’s always exciting to see a cock go up inside a butt hole,” Grandpa said. He got a jar off the bedside table and unscrewed it. Inside was some clear lotion and I watched as he coated his cock and my hole. The lotion made his cock glisten. He even rubbed some on my dick. “Now pump your dick … feel how slick and good it feels.” I had to admit that it felt really good stroking myself now. The slick lotion made my dick extra sensitive and made it so easy to slide my hand up and down my shaft.

I watched in the mirror as Granpda aimed his cockhead right at my wet hole. He held my butt hole open with his thumbs as he worked his prod into me. It was unbelievable watching my hole stretch wide enough for Grandpa to worm his cockhead into me. “Breath deep and relax,” he said when he saw me straining. I took some deep breaths and that helped my hole stretch even more. As soon as his cockhead was inside, my hole snapped shut around his shaft. For a brief second, I was terrified he wouldn’t be able to get it out and we would have to call 911 to pull it out.

What would Mom say when she saw Grandpa’s cock inside me? “What’s the matter, Jeremy. Does it hurt?” Grandpa asked. “No,” I said shaking me head. “But will it come out OK?” I asked. “Oh, yeah. Don’t worry about that. When I pull back it will slip right out,” Grandpa assured me. With that I took some more breaths and watched as half of Grandpa’s cock vanished inside me. It looked incredible in the mirror. My balls were as hard as steel pellets. My dick was so sensitive I could barely stand to touch it anymore.

Grandpa pulled back just a bit and then pushed his dick in even further. Then he pulled back and pushed back in. “This is fucking, Jeremy. This is what lots of guys dream about all day long,” Grandpa gasped. The way his cock felt as it pushed in and out of my butt made my head spin. After this experience it was going to be hard to think about anything else. I watched the expressions on Grandpa’s face as he pumped his shaft in and out of me. It was clear that he was feeling every bit as good as I was. Grandpa’s breath shortened and his movements became quicker.

He was now pumping me so hard it was hard to hold the mirror in place. “Oh, Jeremy,” he moaned. “I’m going to do it … I’m going to fill your butt with cum,” he gasped. When he said that, my whole body tensed up and I had the most wonderful feeling blossom inside me. I felt like I was melting. Then there was this searing rush which poured out from between my legs.

My dick quivered and I felt myself spraying just like Grandpa had done earlier outdoors. I looked at my dickhead and saw white juices gushing out of my wide open piss hole. I was shooting just like Grandpa. “Jesus Christ!” Grandpa roared and crammed his massive cock all the way inside me. He hovered over me, his whole body shaking as he dumped a huge load deep inside me.

When he pulled out, his cock was still oozing, and my butt felt sore and tired, but still very good. It was the way your muscles feel after swimming a lot, or running a long distance. Grandpa lay beside me and soothed my worn hole with his fingers. He kissed me tenderly as we snuggled together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.