Thursday, January 17, 2013

3. We Hit the Showers

I slept very soundly that night. I dreamt about the truckers we encountered, and I dreamt that when Uncle Willard pulled back the curtain to tell Ronny and me about lunch, that he was completely naked and made us touch his dick before we could leave the camper. “Hey,” Ronny whispered in my ear. “Are you awake?” He shook my shoulder and I opened my eyes. It was light outside.

I let out a big yawn and looked out the window. The trees were shrouded in mist. “Look,” Ronny said pointing to the left. “There’s a squirrel.” I rolled onto my stomach and we watched the squirrel hop from branch to branch. Suddenly Dad and Uncle Willard snatched the covers off our naked bodies and playfully smacked our bare butts. “Time to get up, boys,” they said. “Let’s hit the showers,” they said. Dad and Uncle Willard already had towels wrapped around them.

Ronny and I started to get dressed, but Dad said, “Here, just wrap these towels around your waist. We’re just going to the showers.” “But Mom and Aunt Lenora will see us,” I protested. “Don’t worry about it,” Uncle Willard said. “They’re still sound asleep and we’ll be back before they’re up.” “Are you sure?” Ronny asked. “We’re sure,” Dad told us. We grabbed the towels from our dads and wrapped them tightly around our naked bodies.

Then we all walked up to the camp bathroom. I was relieved the campground was empty. It wasn’t much warmer inside the bathroom. At one end were a series of shower stalls. Ronny and I started to go into separate stalls but Uncle Willard yelled out, “What do you think you’re doing. We’re out in the woods. We need to share a shower to save water.” He held open the door to a shower stall and we all huddled inside.

Dad turned on the shower while we unwrapped our towels and crowded into the shower. It was so crowded in there that our bodies couldn’t help but rub against each other. I felt Uncle Willard’s big, soft dick pressing against my side. And Ronny’s back was right up against Dad’s pecker. I couldn’t help but get a stiffy. The water was warm and felt good splashing over all of us. When we were all soaked, Dad turned it off. He tossed Uncle Willard a bar of soap and grabbed one for himself.

Then Dad knelt next to me and began soaping me. “It’s real important to save water when you’re camping,” Dad explained. “So first we get all wet, then we turn the water off, soap up, then when we’re nice and clean, we can run the water again to rinse off.” As his big hands rubbed the bar of soap over my body I got to enjoy roughing it. He scrubbed my chest and back real good. Then he slipped his hands all over my butt, even up into my crack. Uncle Willard was doing the same to Ronny.

Both of us had really hard peckers. They were pointing right up to the ceiling. Dad soaped up my legs and then he even began working on my stiffy. I loved the way the soap made it so slippery and sensitive. When Uncle Willard lathered up Ronny’s pecker, he pushed it down and toward me. Soon Dad and Uncle Willard were playing a game with our peckers, aiming them at each other and batting them together as if they were swords. “It’s important to keep your system flushed out,” Uncle Willard explained. “You need to stroke these once or twice a day until they flush out,” he said.

“Otherwise your juices will pool up in here,” he said, tugging on Ronny’s nuts, “and they’ll go stale.” Dad and Uncle Willard kept slipping their hands up and down our peckers until we couldn’t stand it anymore. We started whimpering and gasping and soon our nuts were exploding in our dad’s hands, spraying our juices out all over the floor. “That’s it, boys,” Dad said. “You need to do that once or twice a day. Now its your turn, boys,” Dad said handing me the soap.

Uncle Willard slapped his bar of soap into Ronny’s hand. We began rubbing the soap all over our dad’s bodies. I loved the way the soap foamed when I scrubbed Dad’s hairy chest. I made sure to clean his butt and his butt crack as carefully as he had washed mine. I tried not to hurry too much, but it was hard. I was very eager to flush out his balls just like he had done mine. When I got to dad’s nuts, he leaned his back against the shower wall and spread his legs.

I stood in front of him and wrapped both hands around his stiff pecker. It was so long and fat! I had a hard time holding it tight with my slippery hands. “That’s it, son,” Dad moaned as I pulled his foreskin down and cleaned his shiny knob. I looked at what Ronny was doing. He had both hands around his dad’s fat one and was practically pounding it with his clenched hands. We kept it up until our dads knees were shaking and the muscles on their butts quivered and they thoroughly flushed out their systems. I was amazed at how much milk my dad pumped out of his glistening knob.

At first it sprayed and splashed against my body, and then it just oozed out in thick strands which flowed all over my soapy hands. The strong smell of cum and wet soap left a deep impression on my mind. Uncle Willard finally turned on the shower again and we all rinsed off. “I bet you boys feel real clean now,” Dad said. “Yeah,” we said with big smiles. “That was good.” When the last of the soap slid down the drain, Uncle Willard turned the shower off and we grabbed our towels and dried off. Just like our dads promised, the women were still sleeping when we tumbled back into the camper. Dad and Uncle Willard helped us find some clean clothes and we all got dressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.