Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1. Window View

“Winston, supper’s ready,” my wife called out for our son. Turning to me she sighed, “I don’t know what he’s up to. I’ve called him three times and he still won’t come. You go get him. I don’t want our supper to get cold.” “Sure, hon,” I said. If my son was like I was when I was his age, chances are he was beating off and was too close to shooting off to stop. I climbed the stairs and was just about to knock on his door when he opened it. “Dad,” he said with a gasp. “Supper’s getting cold,” I said. “Didn’t you hear your mother calling?” I asked. “Uh, I was busy,” he said.

His cheeks were flushed. There was the after smell of fresh cum in his room. Just as I had thought, my son had been beating off. I only wished I’d been a few minutes earlier so I could have caught him in the act. If the hall light had been on, my son would have seen what an instantaneous boner his flushed cheeks and smell of fresh cum had given me. Then as he pushed past me to get downstairs I looked through his room and out his window.

What caught my eye was a brief glimpse of a naked man. It was brief but long enough for me to realize that my son had been watching our neighbor. Maybe our neighbor had also been watching my son. I had to pull my shirt tails out of my pants to hide my throbbing cock before I went downstairs. So what was going on? Were my son and our neighbor having jerkoffs together, watching each other? Did our neighbor like to play with dick? Our neighbor had just moved in a month ago. I hardly knew him. Now I knew I had to get to know him better. When Saturday rolled around I stayed home to mow the lawn.

When our neighbor rolled his car out into his driveway to wash and wax it, I had to stroll over to admire his work. “Hi,” I said. “My name’s Fred.” “Mark,” he said as he looked up from his wax job. “You lived here long?” he asked. “Over twenty years. My wife and I moved here right after we married,” I told him. “Where are you from?” “Iowa,” he said. “My company opened up a new office here and so I had to move.” As we talked, I liked the way he kept looking at my crotch.

That was promising. I stretched and pulled up my sweats so he would have a good idea what I had between my legs. “So, what kind of wax do you use?” I asked. “Collinite,” he said. “Never heard of it,” I said. “It’s the best,” he said. “The trick is to not let it sit too long. I’ve got a spare can in the garage. You want to give it a try?” “I suppose,” I said. Mark walked into the garage and I followed him. He opened a cabinet and pulled out a can. “It’s not a full can, but there’s enough in there for one or two waxes,” he said. When he handed me the can his hand brushed against the front of my sweats.

The touch of his hand made my cock stir. Even after I took the jar, my dick kept stretching. He touched my crotch again and when I didn’t pull back, he gave me a squeeze. I set the can on a shelf and watched as he groped me. “Want to come inside?” he asked. “Sure,” I said. “I’d love to.” By the time we made it to his bedroom we were both naked. He had a nice, tight butt, and a fat, short dick, a real mouth plug. He loved to suck dick as much as I did. When you’re a married man with kids, it can be hard finding time to chow on a nice dick.

I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to have another man who loved dick as much as I did move in next door. While I was slurping on his tool I looked out his bedroom window and realized that it was right across from my son’s bedroom. So there was no doubt in my mind exactly what my son was looking at the other night while he beat off. I tried to think what he would do if he saw me and Mark going at it. Would he come to the window and beat off while he watched his dad get off? What would he do if I looked back at him and shook a hard rod at him? The more I thought about it the hotter I got.

I rammed my meat as hard and deep down Mark’s throat as I could. I grabbed hold of his tight butt and slapped it and squeezed it. Then I pumped a hefty load down my new friend’s throat. Mark fucked my face, filling my mouth full with his thick, stubby shaft. Then he let loose a rich, tasty wad of cum. I loved the way it tasted. It was quite strong. We slurped and licked each other’s balls before we finally untangled ourselves. “Mind if I drop by from time to time?” I asked. “Sure, anytime,” Mark said with a grin. I pulled on my clothes and headed on home. I spent most of the afternoon figuring out a way to end up in Mark’s bed while my son watched from his bedroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.