Wednesday, January 23, 2013

3. Winston’s Turn

“So what are you going to do? Are you going to go get your boy now?” Mark asked. “Not yet. I’ll wait at least a day. I want to see how he reacts when I get home. Let him stew for a while and get all horny,” I replied. “Let me know what happens,” Mark said earnestly. “Oh, I definitely will,” I said with a smile. “I’d love to see him chow down on this,” I said, grabbing Mark’s fat tuber. “I’d even love to see this plug his butt.” “You bet,” Mark said. I got up, dressed and went home.

My wife was still watching TV. My instincts wanted me to bound up to my son’s bedroom and find out exactly what he thought of the situation. But I managed to restrain myself. I dished out some ice cream for my wife and I and joined her in the living room. When we went to bed I was still so horny I fucked her like I hadn’t in many a month. As I rammed her pussy, I wondered what it would feel like to plow my cock up my son’s ass. I’m sure she wondered just what had gotten into me. The next morning at breakfast, Winston had a hard time looking me straight in the face.

It was obvious he was nervous being around me. What is a boy supposed to say to his dad after he’s witnessed his dad getting fucked? And especially when the dad knows that his son is turned on by hard cocks. “Anything special going on in school today?” I asked. “Nothing much. Just a science quiz,” Winston replied. “I hope you studied,” my wife commented. “Yeah,” Winston said. “I’m not worried.” From what I recall of last night, my son did hardly any science studying. “Well, I better be going,” Winston said and left the table. “He seems awfully quiet today,” my wife murmured. “I hope everything’s OK.” “I’m sure it is, honey,” I said.

That night, after supper, I retired to the study again, waiting for the neighbor’s bedroom light to come on. Winston had gone up to study right after supper and I was positive that by now he was naked and waiting for the neighbor to start beating off. “Honey,” my wife called from the kitchen. “Do you mind if I go over to Martha’s for an hour or so. Her daughter’s getting married next month and she wants some help planning things.” “Not at all,” I said, sticking my head out of the study. “See you later,” she said and left.

Not long after she left, I saw the neighbor turn on his bedroom light. I quietly walked upstairs and peeked through my son’s keyhole. Just as I thought. He was naked and standing in the window. All I could see was his round, tight butt. I went into our bedroom and undressed. By the time I walked out into the hallway, my cock was throbbing and pointing up to the ceiling. I stood in front of my son’s bedroom door, grasping my cock and praying that he’d be glad to see me.

Silently, I wrapped my hand around the doorknob and gently turned it. Without making a sound, I pushed the door open a crack. My son was still in the window, his butt facing me. His hand was moving up and down. He had all the lights off except for his desk lamp, which he had on low. I opened the door wide enough for me to step inside. Then I took a few steps inside. My cock was dribbling already and I rubbed the precum over my sensitive head. Man, I was ready to cream right then. “Winston,” I said quietly. He turned and looked at me.

At first he was frightened, but when he saw me standing there stroking my cock, he started to relax. I walked up to him and let go of my cock. I pushed my hips out and thrust my meat toward him. “Go ahead, son,” I said. “Do whatever you want with it. I know you’re dying to know what it feels like to touch a man’s cock.” Winston got down on his knees and took hold of my meat. I looked over at our neighbor Mark. He was standing in front of his window, pumping his organ. He smiled and waved. “I’m not sure what to do, Dad,” Winston said as he ran his hands over my hard rod. “Do whatever you like, boy. Squeeze it, pull it, smell it, taste it, suck it … whatever you want, son.” Winston began by pressing my rod against his face. He took several deep breaths, inhaling my rich odors.

Then he rubbed my cock across his cheeks. His tongue came out and lapped the sides of my shaft, then my moist cockhead. I squeezed my bulb and forced several large dollops of precum onto his tongue and lips. He swallowed and then opened his mouth. I took hold of his head and pushed my cock between my son’s lips. He looked up at me for guidance. “Take it easy and let it slide over your tongue to the back of your mouth,” I instructed him. “Good, now gently suck it … that’s the way. You don’t have to go fast or hard. Nice and easy will do,” I said.

Mark grabbed hold of his nuts and pinched the base of his shaft. He had a very hungry look on his face. I felt like calling out to him to let him know that my wife was gone and that he could come over. But I decided that this first time I wanted my boy all to myself. Mark could join in the next time. I pumped my cock in and out of Winston’s mouth. I looked over at the clock on his desk. My wife would be back in about an hour so I paced myself. I didn’t want to shoot right away, but at the same time, I couldn’t afford to have my wife catch me having such a good time with my son. “How does that feel, Winston?” I asked. “Great, Dad,” Winston replied the next time I pulled my dick out of his mouth. “You want to know what it feels like?” Winston nodded. I pulled all the way out of my boy’s mouth and told him to sit on the edge of his bed.

Then I knelt in front of him. Grabbing hold of his nuts, I pulled his hard shaft away from his belly. I brought my nose to his crotch and inhaled. There’s nothing like the smell of your son’s crotch to send shivers down your spine. I nearly came just sniffing my boy. After licking his balls, his shaft, and his cockhead, I wrapped my lips around his glistening head, and his cock melted into my mouth. It was firm and so juicy. I placed my hands on his thighs and spread his legs so I could work my face all the way down his shaft. He dribbled so much precum that at first I thought he was shooting. I worked my head up and down my son’s prick. It didn’t take too long before he erupted, blasting a rich, fragrant stream of tasty cum against the roof of my mouth.

There was no way I was going to let a drop of that precious stuff escape. I swallowed and swallowed until I drank every last pearl of my son’s white cream. When I sat up, my son was smiling. It was clear he was enjoying this immensely. I sat on the bed next to him and he dropped to the floor to finish me off. As he sucked on me, I ran my hands down his back and grasped hold of his butt. My son’s rear end was facing Mark, and I pulled his cheeks apart so Mark could see my son’s asshole. I slipped a finger down my son’s butt crack and tapped the tight bud.

It was so tight, I couldn’t even pry it open with my dry finger. I sucked on my finger and coated it with saliva. Then I was able to worm in as far as my first knuckle. Mark went wild. He pounded his meat and soon drenched his window with wad after wad of cum. With the tip of my finger in my son’s butt, I held his head steady with my other hand and humped his face firmly with my cock. Then I let loose and emptied my balls down Winston’s throat. I heard him swallow as he took my cum down his throat. My wads kept coming and eventually Winston wasn’t able to keep up.

He let go of my cock and looked up. A glob of cum dribbled out the side of his mouth. With my finger still in his butt hole, I pulled him up to me and licked the cum off his face. Then we kissed while the rest of my cum oozed out of my cock. It only seemed like five minutes had passed, but when I looked at the clock, already forty minutes had gone by. I pulled my finger out of his butt and licked. Man, how I wanted to bury my shaft up my son’s ass right then. But I didn’t dare spend much more time with him.

My wife would be home soon. I kissed Winston again and told him, “Mom will be back before long. I have to leave and be ready for her.” “Sure,” Winston said. “And I need to study,” he said with a laugh. We turned to the window and waved at Mark. He was wiping his cum off his window panes. He waved back. I kissed my son good night and left. My dick was still hard. It was dying to get into Winston’s tight butt. I quickly beat off a second time in my bedroom to get it to calm down. I had barely dressed and gone back into the study before I heard my wife come home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.