Friday, January 18, 2013

12. I Can Handle It

We were still all naked when Dad pulled off the road and down a narrow dirt driveway. We passed a small farm house, went through a grove of trees and came to a clearing on the side of a small lake. There was a camping site with a picnic table and a grill. “We’re here,” Dad said, giving my thigh a good squeeze and tugging on my pecker. Ronny and I looked around. “Do we have to put our clothes on?” Ronny asked his dad. “Nope,” Uncle Willard said. “We can be naked all weekend.”

Ronny and I clapped our hands and excitedly dashed out of the camper to check the site. It felt great running around naked outside. As we explored the small lake and woods, Dad and Uncle Willard got some supper ready. We were several hundred yards away from the camper when we saw another camper pull in beside ours. Dad and Uncle Willard were still outside naked, grilling some hamburgers. Ronny and I were worried that they were going to get in trouble.

Stealthily, we snuck back through the woods to see who had come. Boy, were we surprised when we saw a naked man get out of the new camper. And he had a boy with him who was as naked as we were. Ronny and I dashed out of the woods and ran up to the campers as fast as we could. “Hey, boys,” Uncle Willard called out when he saw us running. “Hurry up and meet Kirk and Andy.” Kirk was a tall, rather muscular man.

He had a really long dick which hung deliciously between his legs. Both Ronny and I got watery mouths just looking at it. Andy was about the same age as Ronny and me, and the three of us hit it off right away. “Been here long?” Kirk asked Dad. “Barely an hour,” Dad replied. “This is my brother Willard and this is my son Stacey and Willard’s boy Ronny.” “Everyone hungry?” Uncle Willard asked. “Supper’s about ready.”

We all crowded around the picnic table. Ronny and I fought over who got to sit next to Kirk. I won. As I chowed down on my hamburger, I kept sneaking peeks down at Kirk’s lap to see his long dick. He had it pulled to one side, its head resting on his thigh. The eye of his cock was looking right at me! I kept getting boners all through supper.

Kirk was an observant man and noticed how thrilled I was to be sitting next to him. When I sat up to reach for some more potato salad, his hand slid between my legs and pumped my dick. I was so thrilled I nearly dropped the bowl of potato salad. When I sat down, Kirk put his hand between my legs and fondled my balls and stroked my dick. His cock started growing and growing and soon it was pointing straight up at the sky.

“What’s going on there?” Dad asked jokingly as he leaned our way to see what we were up to. “Just keeping your boy company,” Kirk said. “He sure is a horny one. Look at how he’s got me all worked up,” Kirk said as he stood up and showed everyone how hard he was. “Damn,” Uncle Willard said. “I heard you had a big one but I never expected to see anything that long!” Ronny let out a sigh. “Think you can handle one that long, son?” Dad asked me. I nodded. I really didn’t care if I could or not.

I just wanted to try. “Well, let’s see how it fits,” Dad said as he cleared one end of the picnic table. “Now get your butt up here, Stacey,” he told me. I climbed onto the end of the picnic table and lay down on my back. Dad reached over from one end and pulled my legs over my head, lifting my butt up in the air. Kirk grabbed hold of my butt cheeks and massaged them before he pulled them apart. He spread some butter on my hole and stuck his hard dick right up against my hole.

“Andy knows how to take every inch of me, but he’d been doing it for a while. Let’s see how much I can slide up your boy’s butt,” Kirk said. “Yeah, let’s see,” Ronny chirped as he came next to me to get a close view. Uncle Willard helped Dad keep my legs up in the air and Andy took hold of his dad’s cock and held it steady while Kirk slowly eased his long rod up inside me. Fortunately, he had a tapered cockhead, not one of those that flared out, so it went up my greased hole pretty easily.

But his cock widened after that and by the time he had a third of it inside, I could really feel it stretching my hole apart. “How’s it going, son,” Dad asked. “OK, Dad,” I gasped. “I could take a bit more.” Kirk worked another inch in and I had to take some deep breaths to relax. Very, very slowly he worked one more inch in and said, “That’s half. Not bad for the first time, kid.” He pulled about an inch out and then worked it back in again.

He knew exactly how much I could take. I really wanted him to slide the whole thing up inside, but I was actually glad that he didn’t try to put more than half his cock inside. It really was all I could handle. Dad and Uncle Willard beat off as they watched Kirk fuck me with his long cock. “Fuck,” Uncle Willard said. “I’m gonna have to get some of that up my butt. Jesus, that’s a hot cock.” “Think you can take more than Stacey?” Dad moaned. “I dunno,” Uncle Willard groaned.

Kirk was working that top half of his cock in and out of my butt expertly. He knew how to slide it first one way then the other so that it hit all my hot spots. Ronny was feeling his own butt and I knew that he was going to want to have Kirk’s rod inside him, too. Dad and Uncle Willard’s balls were bouncing in my face. Their sweat and precum was dripping onto me. The next time Kirk worked his massive rod up my chute I exploded.

Cum shot out of my dick and blasted Dad and Uncle Willard. One by one, Dad and Uncle Willard shot off. Their cum splattered on my body. Their hands rubbed the cum all over me and onto Kirk’s shaft. He rammed that cock deeper and deeper inside me until he let loose. My asshole was stretched so tightly around his thick shaft that I could feel it pulsating as it poured cum deep inside me.

“Damn, you got a good two thirds of that fucker inside you, boy,” Dad exclaimed. When he was done shooting off, Kirk carefully withdrew his cock out of my butt. My butt was well worn and frankly sore. But I was one happy boy. And I was looking forward to our next camping adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.