Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Swimming in the Buff

Fall was already setting in. Before the winter snows socked in the hiking trails, I decided I’d better take my two boys for one last hiking/camping trip up in the woods. Teddy and Wendel were excited when I told them we were going to go camping. They were ready to head out that very afternoon. Friday, while Teddy and Wendel were in school, I packed up our tent, our sleeping bags and other camping gear for the trip and loaded them into the back of the pickup. Shortly before their school was out, I drove up to the school to pick them up.

My plan was to drive on up to the North Cascades and park at the entrance of the hiking trail. We’d spend the night at the trailhead so we could get an early start first thing in the morning. “Hey, it’s Dad!” Wendel yelled when he spotted me parked in front of the school. He slapped Teddy on the back and the two came running as fast as they could. I popped open the passenger door and my two boys hopped right in. As soon as they closed the door, I stepped on the gas and off we went.

We chatted about school, their friends and their teachers as we drove up into the hills. The sun was getting low when we turned off the main highway and onto the forest road. “Only seven more miles, boys,” I said squeezing Wendel’s thighs. I loved driving out in the country with my boys. Most dads do. When we pulled into the trail head, the sun was already tucked behind the hills. We hurried to pitch our tent before it got completely dark. Once the tent was up, I started supper while the boys finished laying out the sleeping bags. Then we ate around a small campfire before hitting the sack.

This was one of my favorite parts of our camping trip. I’d taught my boys to always sleep in the nude on our camping trips. It was impossible for me not to get a raging boner being naked with them in the small tent, but they were used to my hardons. They’d seen me that way for so many years that it was just a part of being out in the woods. “There ain’t nothing wrong with getting a stiffy when you’re with other guys,” I’d told them. “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.

All men get boners and it’s fun to show other guys what you’ve got,” I let them know. Of course Teddy and Wendell had their share of hard dicks, too. They loved getting away with me so I could tell them about such things. Shit, they sure didn’t give them proper boner lessons in school! I’d taught them how to keep their dicks clean, how to hold them when you took a piss, and even a few ways to stroke and squeeze them, but I’d never gone further than that, yet. I was meaning to show them on this trip what a man kept in his balls and how to spray a load of creamy cum. But not this first night.

Besides, we were all pretty tired already from the long drive. After a short, scary ghost story, we all snuggled up and fell asleep. The next morning I got the boys up early and after a quick breakfast we put on some day packs and headed up the trail. There was a quiet, secluded lake deep in the mountains I had been wanting to take my boys to for a long time. It was several miles off the main trail and hardly anyone knew about it. There never was anyone around and I knew we could all go skinny dipping there. After hiking in a mile on the main trail, we stopped for a drink of water and to strip out of our clothes.

When I was with my boys I liked to be naked as much as possible. Out here in the North Cascades on the less popular trails there were very few hikers. And even if you ran into a few what in the world were they going to do about you being naked anyway? There certainly were no forest rangers around to go blabbing to. Teddy and Wendel walked on ahead of me a few yards. My dick kept growing at the sight of their tight butts. I knew that before too long I’d be able to sink it deep into those tender holes. And if they wanted to, my boys would be more than welcome to try to plunge their daggers up my butt.

I could take them. We eventually turned off the main trail and up the narrow, overgrown path that led to the lake. By now my dick was dripping. My boys had seen it drip before so it was no big deal. My plan was to show them at the lake how to take care of a man’s dripping cock. My mind was racing ahead, trying to imagine how they would react to the sight of my cum geyser. When we rounded the series of huge boulders at the entrance of the lake, I was surprised to see another man. He was swimming quietly. I led my boys to a small, rocky beach and we dropped our day packs.

We watched as the man swam to the far side and then back toward us. He stopped not too far from us and hauled himself out among some rocks. To my delight he was in the buff. Not only that, when he saw us he waved. “Hello,” I yelled and waved back. He sat down between two rocks and faced us. My dick was half hard before, but when I saw his thick tuber flowing from between his two legs, it stiffed up immediately. He smiled and nodded. “Your boys like to skinny dip, too?” he asked. “Yeah, they sure do,” I said as I patted Teddy and Wendel’s butts. “Good, so does mine. I wanted to bring him up here today but my wife had other plans,” he remarked.

When he didn’t take his eyes off my rod, I walked into the water to swim over to him. “Come on, boys,” I said. “Let’s go say hello.” My boys were just as eager as I was to get a closer look at what this man had flopping between his legs. When we stepped out of the water, my dick was still rock hard, and I noticed that the man’s cock was already swelling. “You bring your boys our here often?” he asked as he slid his hand between his legs and cupped his balls. “We go camping a lot but we’ve never been to this lake,” Teddy commented. “Yeah, I’ve been here a few times before and I thought I’d bring them out here before winter set in,” I said. “Sounds good,” the man said.

He calmly stroked his cock and swung it out in front of him. Teddy and Wendel were as hard as I was. It pleased me to no end to see how much they enjoyed watching another man’s boner. I took hold of my cock and began pumping it. “My name’s Harvey,” he said with a grin as he kept pumping himself. “There aren’t too many fathers like you,” he added. “Unfortunately not,” I said. “My name’s Chris, by the way. I think it’s best for my boys to learn these things from me,” I added. “That’s the best way,” Harvey said. “I’ve taught my son Danny quite a lot already. He’s about the same age as your boys.” “Glad to hear that,” I gasped. I was already getting close to cumming. “My Teddy and Wendel know all about how big and hard a man gets, and this weekend I was going to show them what it looks like when he spurts.

Would you mind helping me give them a good lesson, Harvey?” I said with a sigh. “Not at all,” Harvey said with a grin. “I’d love to help.” “You see how hard and dripping our dicks are, Teddy, Wendel?” I said. “I know you’ve seen mine dripping before, but we’re going to show you something new today. When a man keeps stroking himself like this, he gets to feeling so good that … well it’s the best a guy can ever feel.” I told my boys. “Then at some point there is this hot, white juice that’s stored in his nuts and it comes pouring out of his cock. When that shoots out, it’s like you’ve died and gone to heaven.” “Is that juice going to shoot out of your dick, Dad?” Wendel asked. “Man, is it ever,” I gasped.

Harvey was already panting. “And watch Harvey’s dick. He’s going to shoot some, too.” Teddy and Wendel got on their knees so they could watch closely. Teddy had his face right close to my cock and Wendel was bent over with his face inches from Harvey’s juicy throbber. Oh, fuck. I never thought it would be this hot jacking off for my boys. And to have another dad helping me with this lesson. Oh, shit, I couldn’t hold back anymore. “Here it comes, here it comes!” I shouted. Teddy’s eyes nearly burst out of his head when my jism shot past his face and splattered against the rock. “Aarghh!” Harvey roared. His cockhead was aiming right at Wendel’s face and when his nuts blew, hot, steamy wads of cum blasted all over his face.

Wendel was so surprised by Harvey’s load that he fell back on his butt. “Oh, fuck,” Harvey moaned. “This was just as hot as when I first showed my son.” “I bet,” I growled. I knelt down and licked Harvey’s cum off Wendel’s face. “Is it OK to eat it like that?” Teddy asked. “Oh, yeah,” Harvey exclaimed. “A man’s ball juices taste wonderful. Here, try some,” he said. He slid his finger tip across Wendel’s cheeks and held it up to Teddy’s lips. My son eagerly tasted the man’s cum. “So, what do you think, Teddy?” I asked. “It’s great,” he said. “Good. Harvey and I will show you how to milk it right out of us next,” I said. “You don’t mind giving my boys some more lessons, do you, Harvey?” I asked. “Not at all, Chris,” Harvey said gleefully. “Not at all.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.