Thursday, January 17, 2013

5. Tasting Boy Butt

“Whew, that was great, boys,” Uncle Willard said as he let out a big sigh. “You two are still stiff as can be. Why don’t you try it on each other?” he suggested. “If you lie this way, Ronny, and you lie the other way, Stacey, then you can suck each other at the same time,” Uncle Willard explained. We stretched out on the bed in opposite directions just as Uncle Willard suggested.

Ronny and I didn’t have any trouble stuffing our mouths with each other’s dicks. It was great to make use of our freshly acquired talents right away. The only problem I had with having Ronny suck me while I sucked him was that he made me feel so good that it was hard to concentrate on my sucking him. Uncle Willard sat on the bed right next to us and coached us as we worked on each other’s peckers. “Give him a bit more tongue, Stacey,” he’d say, or, “Take him further down your throat, Ronny,” or, “Slide most of it out and nibble on his head.” Uncle Willard had a lot of good suggestions and everything he suggested felt really good.

He was telling Ronny to do something when he grabbed hold of my butt cheeks with his hands and spread them apart. “Stacey has a real pretty butt hole,” Uncle Willard noted. “I’ll let his dad open it up, but I’ll go ahead and taste it.” Right after he said that I felt something warm and wet right up against my asshole. It felt so good. I felt Uncle Willard lap his tongue up and down my butt crack and he even spread my hole apart with the tip of his fat tongue. “Hey, Brother,” Uncle Willard yelled out. “Your Stacey has a real tasty butt!” Then he went back to licking and lapping my crack. “What about Ronny?” Dad yelled back.

Uncle Willard let go of my butt and I watched as he peeled apart Ronny’s ass. Looking through Ronny’s legs while I sucked on him, I could see Uncle Willard glide his tongue right onto Ronny’s butt hole. He flicked it back and forth over the tight button and I watched excitedly as he spread those tight lips apart and slid the tip of his tongue into the tender, moist hole. Uncle Willard caught me looking at him. He winked and kept drilling his tongue deeper into his son.

Then he ran his tongue all the up his son’s butt crack until it touched Ronny’s balls. Uncle Willard leaned a bit forward and his tongue crawled up Ronny’s pecker until it reached my lips. I opened my mouth so Uncle Willard could work his tongue into my mouth right next to Ronny’s hard shaft. I could taste the tart, tangy taste of Ronny’s butt.

After sucking on Uncle Willard’s tongue for a while, Uncle Willard went back to slurping on his son’s butt. “Leave some for me!” Dad yelled. “Don’t worry,” Uncle Willard called back. “I’m sure our boys will be ready for more this afternoon and evening. Remember how we were when we were boys?” “I hope so,” Dad remarked. “What are you doing now?” “I’m tasting Ronny’s butt while the boys sixty-nine. They’re quite the cocksuckers already.” Indeed, Ronny and I were having the time of our lives.

Ronny’s cock juices were getting thicker and richer. I could taste that his cum was starting to well up and that it wouldn’t be long before he smacked a load into my mouth. Of course, my nuts were on the verge of blasting off, too. When Ronny came, he shook vigorously and rammed his pecker deep into my mouth. He bucked his hips back and forth and almost shook Uncle Willard’s face off his butt. But Uncle Willard held Ronny’s butt tightly in his hand and managed to keep his tongue on Ronny’s sensitive button during the entire orgasm.

When I was done swallowing all of Ronny’s load, Uncle Willard leaned forward and breathed into my face, “When you’ve got your tongue on a guy’s asshole when he cums, you can feel every spasm of his orgasm.” Then Uncle Ronny kissed me and as our tongues meshed together, I blasted my load into Ronny’s face. By then, Ronny and I were ready for a rest. Uncle Willard, Ronny, and I all stretched out on the lower bunk, our bodies pressed against each other. It felt great to be in a naked pile like that. I dozed off to sleep.

When I woke up, Dad was lying naked next to me. Uncle Willard and Ronny were riding in front. “Did you have a good time?” Dad asked. “Yeah, it was fun,” I said. “Good,” Dad said. “That’s what counts. Let’s lie on the top bunk so we can look out.” Dad and I climbed onto the upper bunk. From there we could pull back the curtain and look out and not worry about anyone in cars seeing us.

The truck drivers could see us, and I soon realized that Dad was eager to tease them. When we passed a trucker, Dad would wave his pecker at him. If the trucker waved or honked, then Dad would have me wave my boy dick at them. Many times the truckers would speed up to watch us. It was a fun game. If I grabbed hold of Dad’s dick and waved it or kissed it, then the truckers would try and get as close as they could to watch. We spent most of the afternoon like that, teasing the truckers. Several times I even lifted my legs up and pressed my butt against the window and Dad stroked my butt hole with his fingers.

When we did that the truckers always sounded their horns. “If we didn’t have the women along, we could have some real fun with these truckers,” Dad told me. “Someday we’ll have to go camping just with Uncle Willard and Ronny. How would you like that, Stacey?” he asked. “Sounds great, Dad,” I said. Around three in the afternoon, Uncle Willard called out,” We’re getting close to the turn off, brother.” Dad said, “We better get dressed.

We’ll be stopping soon.” Dad and I got off the upper bunk and got dressed. Ronny came back and put on his clothes. Then he took his dad’s clothes up to him so he could get dressed while he drove. Soon after we turned off the highway and drove down through a narrow canyon that kept getting deeper and deeper. The road got very windy and we drove for half an hour before we pulled into Pishko’atl Canyon State Park.

Uncle Willard found a large, quiet campsite deep inside the park. I must admit, it felt good stepping out of the camper. It was so quiet in the canyon. Our moms got supper ready and afterwards we sat around the campfire and told scary stories and roasted marshmallows before going to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.