Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Laying Blocks

It was my wife’s idea to go help out her sister lay a new walkway. Ever since my sister-in-law, Helena, kicked her husband out for cheating on her, my wife volunteered my services whenever my sisterin- law needed something done around her house. I had better things to do than slave over a new walkway, but when a man’s married, there are times when he doesn’t get to make his own descisions.

At least my little nephew was there to help. My wife and I only managed to have girls. The one good thing about helping out my sister-in-law was spending time with her son, Arney. He was a bright kid and knew a lot for someone his age. As he helped me spread out the sand and place the stone blocks for the walkway, I noticed he had a sizeable mound between his legs already. I wondered what sort of education he was getting about what men need to know.

I was sure that my sister-in-law wasn’t about to show him how to handle himself or the best way to get a girl to put out. As we toiled away, my mind kept wandering. I imagined what he looked like naked. Did his rope look anything like mine? Did his balls hang low or did he have a tight sac? How much hair did he have already? Did he ever beat off with his classmates? You might say that by the time we finished the walkway that evening, that I was pretty worked up.

I stopped counting the number of times my dick had swelled in my jeans. “Why, Henry,” my sister-in-law commented when we finished. “You and Arney did a mighty fine job. You don’t know how pleased I am.” At least she was grateful. Just then my wife pulled up. “Martha,” my sister-in-law cried out. “Look what a nice job Henry did with the walkway.” My wife got out of the car and checked out what I’d done. “Not bad,” she said. Then she looked at Helena and said, “Well, are you ready?” “Where are you two going?” I asked. “Mom called and asked us to come over this evening. I hope you don’t mind. I baked you and Arney a pie,” my wife said holding up a pie carrier. “And Helena made some supper.” “It’s all set out,” my sister-in-law said. “You two just need to get cleaned up.” Arney and I watched the two women leave.

We were both dirty and tired. In a way it was good to have the women gone. We could just be ourselves. “We better get cleaned up in the basement,” Arney said. “Mom doesn’t like it when I dirty up the upstairs.” He led me down the cellar stairs and into the cool, dark basement. Arney stopped in front of an old washing machine. “Mom doesn’t even like me throwing my really dirty clothes in the new washer,” Arney explained. “We better put our clothes in here.” I wasn’t expecting to strip with my nephew, but, hey, I thought, what better way to get to know him? He didn’t seem shy at all about taking off his clothes in front of me.

I like that in a boy. By the time we were naked, I was having a hard time keeping my whizzer soft. It was straining to stand up. I was standing close to Arney and damn if my wonker didn’t reach out and graze his thigh. Arney looked up at me and laughed. Then he ran over to the basement shower and turned it on full blast. I strolled over to the kid who was now sopping wet and playing in the hard shower spray. He grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed it all over his body. Then he handed it to me.

There was no point trying to keep my wonker down. It was doing what it damned pleased, and I didn’t care anymore. Arney didn’t seem to mind. He kept stopping to take a good look at it. He sure seemed to enjoy having a hard man showering with him. As we were rinsing, he quietly asked, “Uncle Henry, do you think mine will get to be as big as yours someday?” I looked at him and knelt down in front of him. “How big does it get now?” I asked. “It looks pretty big already.” Indeed, as I put my hand on his bare hips, his prick shot out and practically flew up to the ceiling. “Just look at it. You don’t have anything to worry about, Arney. Yours is almost as big as mine, now,” I pointed out.

To prove the point, I stood up and pressed my crotch up to Arney’s so that our hard cocks pressed together. I held them in place so that they lined up. My cock may have been a quarter inch higher, but not much more. “Are you hungry, Arney? Ready for some supper?” “Sure,” the boy said. As we went upstairs, Arney started to go to his bedroom. “Where are you going?” I asked. “Supper’s in the dining room.” “I’m gonna get some clothes,” Arney said. “We don’t need to wear any clothes,” I told him. “No one else is around. We don’t have to wear anything,” I said. “Really?” Arney said with glee. “We can go naked?” “Sure,” I said. “Who’s going to see us?” Arney came running back, his still hard dick flopping from side to side. When he passed me, I slapped his butt playfully and chased after him.

He dashed through the kitchen and right through the dining room. I managed to catch him in the living room and tackled him to the floor. We tussled about for some time before I got the upper hand and pinned him to the floor. I held his hands down and my belly and crotch were pressing against his. I started to grind my hips against him, pressing our hard cocks together. “Feels good, doesn’t it?” I asked. Arney nodded. I let go of his hands and sat up. Then I took hold of both our cocks and stroked them together. “Do you ever do this with the other boys?” I asked.

Arney shook his head. “You don’t? When I was your age I used to get together with other boys and play like this,” I told him. “What did you do with those other boys?” Arney asked. “I’ll show you. We did all kinds of things. One thing we liked to do is take hold of each other’s wieners like this,” I said as I wrapped my hand around his throbbing shaft and put his hand on mine. “Then we’d pump each other like this … yeah like that. We’d see who would shoot first and who would shoot the most and farthest. Are you shooting yet, Arney?” Arney giggled and shyly said, “Sometimes. At night I pull on it and then I get this really good, freaky feeling in my legs and I blast out the sticky, white stuff.”

“Good. It shows you’re becoming a man,” I told him. “We guys call it cum.” I never believed I would ever be this close to my nephew. It was great. At last he was getting the education all young men need. We were both feeling real good. Arney was as much a precum dripper as I was. Our cockheads were glistening wet and even though we were both hungry, we couldn’t stop pumping each other. I loved watching the expressions on my nephew as I brought him closer and closer to shooting.

I watched as his nuts pulled in tight against his dick. I kept on pumping until Arney closed his eyes and I watched in amazement as his cum flew out of his juicy cockhead. It was just incredible watching my little nephew blow his load. It’s something I’ll always treasure. As soon as his fresh wad splattered on his torso, I let my spunk spray.

My cum shot out of my dick and coated Arney’s tummy. I wasted no time leaning forward to lick up our juicy mess. I was so hungry I did a damn good job licking up all our cum. I got up and helped Arney to his feet. “How about some supper, Sport?” I said. “I’m famished,” he said. “So am I,” I said. As we sat down at the table and chowed down on our supper, I was laready looking forward to our next time together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.