Friday, January 18, 2013

10. Double Fuck

Ronny and I were sad when we got home. We had had so much fun with our dads on the trip that we wanted to keep on traveling. But we knew that we had to go to school and our dads had to go back to work. That night when Dad came to my room to kiss me good night, I asked him, “Dad, can we go camping again, soon?” “We had a great trip, didn’t we?” he said as he slid his hand under my covers and squeezed my bare dick. “Yeah, it was the best,” I said. “I had a good time, too,” Dad said. “And I know Uncle Willard and Ronny had a great time, too.

Dad pulled his hand from under the covers and kissed his fingers. “I’m sure we’ll all go camping again, soon,” he said. “Good,” I said. Dad kissed me good night and left my room. I felt very alone that night. I wanted Dad to sleep with me. Over the next few days I got used to sleeping alone again. All week, the only time I got to be alone with Dad was in the morning when we shared the bathroom. Dad always showered mornings and I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth at the same time.

Now that we had a great understanding of what men and boys need, he let me feel his big dick when he stepped out of the shower. I loved holding it in my hands and playing with his balls. Unfortunately, we didn’t have enough time to do all the things we really wanted to do. All we could do is feel each other for a few minutes.

By Friday all I wanted to do was spend all day with Dad with his pecker in my mouth and up my butt. I didn’t know how I was going to contain my feelings. Friday evening, while Sis and I watched TV in the living room, I heard Dad and Mom talking in the kitchen about the weekend. They were talking softly and it was impossible to hear exactly what they were planning. I tried to turn the volume down on the TV, but Hellen turned it up right away. “What’s your problem,” she said. When I tried to turn it down again, she yelled out, “Mom, Stacey’s being a brat!” I got up and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I didn’t want to be with my sister anyway. Before long there was a knock on my door. It was Dad. “I’ve got good news, Stacey,” he said. “What, Dad?” I asked. “How would you like to take off in the camper again tomorrow?” he said with a broad smile. “Really,” I said excitedly. “What about Mom and Hellen?” “They’re not interested in going camping so it’s just going to be you and I and Uncle Willard and Ronny.” I was so excited I jumped up and down and ran around my room. “We’re going to take off early, so you better get to bed soon,” Dad told him. I stripped naked right there in front of Dad and hopped into bed.

He leaned over and kissed me good night. Then he reached down and tweaked my dick, which was already hard with expectation. “We’ll get to have lots of fun this weekend,” Dad promised. After he left the room, I stroked and tugged on my pecker, thinking about all the good times we were going to have. I didn’t fall asleep until I had sprayed white cream all over my belly. When I woke up and looked outside my window, I saw our camper in the driveway.

Dad and Uncle Willard were already loading it up. I hopped out of bed and slipped on my cutoffs. I knew I wouldn’t need any underwear all weekend so I didn’t bother packing any. I didn’t even put on a t-shirt. If it weren’t for Mom and Sis, I would have run downstairs naked. Ronny was in the camper helping our dads. “Hi, Stacey,” he greeted me. “Hi, Ronny,” I said. “Isn’t this great?” “Yeah, I bet we’re going to have lots of fun. I can’t wait to get going.” It wasn’t long before we were ready to go and Uncle Willard and Dad pulled out of the driveway and away we went.

Uncle Willard was driving and Dad was sitting in the passenger seat. Ronny and I were in the back lying on upper bunk and looking out the rear window. As soon as we were out of town, Ronny and I took off all our clothes. It felt so great being naked. Of course our peckers were hard from the moment we freed ourselves of our clothes. We lay there on our bellies, gently grinding our pricks into the soft cushion and watching the scenery slip away.

Suddenly we felt a pair of big hands grab our tight, smooth butts. We looked over our shoulders and saw Dad standing there. He was naked too and had a big grin on his face as he squeezed our cheeks. His fingers wormed between our globes and tickled our butt holes. “You boys don’t waste any time, do you?” he asked. We both laughed and rolled onto our backs and lifted our legs up so Dad could play with our butts. He took turns poking our holes with his fingers and licking our puckered assholes. “Which one of you wants to be first?” he asked as he stroked his hardon. It was dripping and wet. “I do,” I cried. “No, me,” Ronny begged. “I guess I’ll have to do you both at the same time,” Dad said. “Get down onto the lower bunk and lie on your belly, son,” he told me.

As soon as I was in position, he told Ronny, “And now you get down and lie on your belly on top of Stacey.” Ronny climbed on top of me and wrapped his arms around me. His hard prick pressed hard against my lower back. Dad eased his wet tool onto my asshole and gently worked his way inside. It was such a relief to feel him inside me again. I squeezed my butt cheeks together as tight as I could around his hard shaft. Dad primed my insides with his juicy club. Then he pulled out and pried open Ronny’s hole. “Jesus, you boys are tight,” Dad moaned. “We better start fucking you during the week, too.” As Dad pumped his weapon into Ronny, he pressed him tighter against me.

Dad fucked Ronny a few minutes, then he pulled out and filled my butt again with his hot rod. I clenched him so tight I didn’t think he could possibly pull out. I wanted Dad all to myself. Dad drove his pylon deep into my gut. He fucked me really good and hard. Then he pulled all the way out and dove back into Ronny’s butt. As he worked Ronny’s butt, Dad spit onto his ramrod and drove his slippery saliva up into Ronny. Then Dad pulled out and did the same to me. Soon he was ramming his cock into Ronny with one stroke and into me with the other.

Ronny’s pecker started drooling and coating my lower back with his slick, sticky juices. I clutched the bunk mattress and whimpered. Dad’s cock was making me feel so good I knew I wasn’t going to last long. The next time Dad dove into Ronny’s butt, he let out a roar and began spraying Ronny’s insides with his spunk. Then Dad grabbed hold of my ass and pulled his shooting mast out of Ronny’s butt and plunged into me to finish.

I felt his thick shaft throb inside my butt hole as he unloaded the rest of his big balls into me. When Dad pulled out of me, he had us lie on our backs. Dad took hold of our excited dicks and stroked them together until we both sprayed loads high into the hair. Then he licked all our goo off our bodies. Dad got up and went back to the front. “So how are the boys?” Uncle Willard asked Dad. “They’re fine … just as tight as last weekend and even hornier,” Dad said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.