Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Holy Daddy!

It seems like it was yesterday when I was introduced to the cleansing ritual that became part of my sexual preparation before having anal sex. John was a very strict former catholic priest almost 20 years older than me. He couldn't struggle anymore with his intense gay feelings and decided to abandon the church. He had a master’s degree in psychology and worked as a counselor at the state university.

John replied to my ad in gay dating site which stated: "Latin/Arabic descent bottom looks for well endowed daddy to worship and take his full length manhood deep inside. Brown eyes, dark haired, hairy legs and belly, light hair on arms and chest. Five inches cut thick cock with a big head. Love riding long distances on my bike. Have firm calves, thighs and butt. Small framed guy, weight and height proportioned"

We were in contact via email and telephone for few months until he convinced me to move in with him, I wanted to leave my country at any cost and thought he was my dreamed daddy. Given his background sounded as someone who could emotionally support me during my adaptation period to a new life. After a three hours flight and then almost one day bus ride, he picked me up at the bus station. After arriving to his apartment, in no time his hands were all over me, fondling my body and French kissing me. He hadn't had sex in months and was horny as hell. I was the first young man who dared to accept his invitation without even meeting him before. I told him that I needed to freshen up after such long trip. He offered me a big glass of orange juice and I drank it all. Few minutes later I felt weird cramps in my stomach.

John said, "We are starting a new life together and this is the right moment to teach you some lessons about purification, penitence and communion..."

The influence of his past religious life was still evident. He confessed that he had added a mild laxative in my beverage. He guided me to the bathroom, told me to strip and let nature take its own course, he left the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Half hour later he came back wearing nothing but a white jock strap, it was the first time I saw his bulging hard-on and well formed body. He had a hairy chest but the rest of his body was not especially hairy. He had dark green eyes, very short hair almost military style and a salt and pepper goatee. He opened a cabinet drawer and took out a five inch long stainless steel nozzle; he also grabbed a Vaseline jar and put them next to the sink.

He told me to step into the shower booth. It was very spacious; there was enough space for three persons. He told me to face the wall and spread my legs; he aimed the shower head towards my butt and opened the faucet with full pressure, later on he aimed my genitals and legs. John grabbed a soap bar and lathered my butt crack, balls and cock. I felt his vigorous fingers teasing my hole. He rinsed the soap and told me to turn around. I saw how he removed the normal shower head from the hose end and attached the anal nozzle in place, he smeared a thick Vaseline layer on the nozzle head, then he set the water temperature knob to body temperature and let it ran for a while, when the temperature was tepid, he told me to turn around and bend over. He inserted 1/3 of the nozzle length up my virgin ass... yes, I had had experiences with guys around my age but never anal intercourse with any of them. John was my first experience with a full grown up man. It was a weird but at the same time very pleasant experience feeling the water flooding my guts. After almost a minute he closed the water stream and removed the nozzle very slowly, making circular motions. He told me to sit on the toilet, expel the water and clean my ass. John took me into the shower booth again and repeated the procedure until the water was crystal clear.

He told me to stay in the shower booth, he walked to the bathroom cabinet and came back with a chirurgical degree stainless steel dildo, it was curved and had ball shaped edges, one ball had more or less the size of a ping pong ball and the other one was half inch smaller, he smeared silicon gel on the thickest ball. He told me to bend over and aimed my hole, he rubbed the ball against it, pushing harder and harder until he sodomized me with that chilly piece of steel. He moved the dildo in all possible directions exploring my anus and then yanked it out. John wanted to be sure that there was no more water coming out and that the metal was coming out perfectly clean. Then he used antibacterial soap, lathered my crack thoroughly and rinsed it. That was the end of my purification process, now it was the moment to learn about penitence and communion...

He was standing in from of me looking deep into my eyes; I was scared and excited at the same time, no idea what he had in mind. He squeezed my buttocks, caressed my back and then I felt his heavy hands on my shoulders pushing me down until I was kneeling, my face was directly in front of his crotch, the jock strap was wet and marked his bulge even more than when it was dry. He told me to imagine that I was kneeling at the confession booth ready to confess my sins. He would absolve me and had to imagine that his cock covered with the white jock would be the materialization of the white dove that represents the Holy Spirit ready to spill its blessings on me. He pulled down his jock strap and slapped my face with his cock; I licked his dick head and engulfed it with my lips. I could taste the salty flavor of the accumulated precum under his foreskin.

After a long while John said, "Now I want you to keep your mouth wide open and present your tongue as far as you can, it's time for your Eucharist"

He started to jack off aiming at my mouth. In a relative short time his cum squirts landed on my tongue and face. He said: "Now you're ready to be a perfect son". He got rid of his jock strap and cleaned my face with it. We showered together and lathered each other's bodies; it was a very erotic moment. He played with my cock but could not make me cum, I have that problem when I'm far too excited. We dried off our bodies and he told me to put on a tight white jock strap, which from now on I should wear as a sign that I had purified my ass and was ready for him.

I was dead tired, we took a nap together and later on we got dressed and went out for dinner in a Lebanese restaurant. The food was delicious; I had to pay for my meal. John was no sugar daddy but paying for my dinner during our first evening together would have been a nice gesture.

We went back to the apartment, John showed me the lab testing results he got the day before stating that he was free of any bugs. We got undressed and kept our jock straps on, this time his was black. He sat on his easy chair, uncovered his cock and said: "Now son, you're going to suck this dick as your life depends on it". I kneeled and took his cock as far as I could. After a while we stood up, he lifted me on his arms and took me to the bedroom as I was his bride. "Consummation time has arrived; you'll take my cock like a man". He told me to lay prone on the bed, he spread my butt cheeks and rimmed my asshole, his goatee and wicked tongue movements made me tremor of pleasure. He fingered me using lots of Vaseline and smeared some on his cock too. The insertion was not easy at all; I have a very tight ass.

"Relax boy, I don't want to hurt you. You're going to love my cock and beg for it". The resistance of my sphincter was finally overpowered by his cock. "That's it, now your ass is mine and I'm going to fuck it really good". He fucked me raw in all imaginable positions during that long night without showing any kind of mercy. I could not have any hard feelings for him; I was in love with him and wanted to please him. My hairy ass got drenched with his daddy cream. The next morning his sperm had dried out and the hairs of my hairy crack were stiff and stuck to each other. My ass was very sore and bled when I had to go to the bathroom. He gave me a cream that stopped the bleeding and made me heal in a couple of days.

The next evening we went to a wedding, two of his friends who owned a flower shop had a symbolic ceremony at the gay community church. We didn't go to the reception because he didn't want to meet one former lover who worked for the couple and was invited as well. The ceremony was very nice, first time I witnessed something like this. John introduced me to many people but it was difficult to keep track of their names.

He spared my ass until I was completely recovered but John was a horny bastard, I had to service his cock three times per day... early in the morning I had to take care of his morning hard-on, when he came back from work the first thing he did after greeting me was unzipping his pants, sit down on his easy chair and made me suck his cock until he almost came. The last and longest round was before going to sleep, I had to suck his cock until completion and swallow his thick loads of cum. He taught me how to deep throat his cock and sometimes he even face-fucked me, his cock was 7 inches long and not very thick. John was an excellent rimmer and gave head like a god sucking me dry, he did it so eagerly that sometimes my cock was reddish for a couple of days.

The building were we lived had four apartments, two on each floor, we lived on the first floor. All our neighbors were gay men in their early forties. David was the next door guy, he was from Texas. He was blond and blue eyed, he looked much younger than he actually was. John found him a job as a nurse in the state prison. David was a nice guy, he had a nice slim body, lovely bulge and a nice ass accentuated by the tight jeans he always wore. On the second floor above John's apartment lived Phil, he was a cook and big as a house, his social life was very limited, he had to go to bed very early and get up at 5:00am every day. He was a hard worker, he taught me how to make Jambalaya and until now I make it once a week. Dave and Garreth lived in the other apartment. I used to see them almost every afternoon through the living room window when they were heading to the gym. Garreth was a small framed guy and very good looking, his face had a far resemblance to Robert Redford in his good days. He was a basic school teacher and was from Kansas. Dave was stocky and very friendly; he was married once and had a daughter. Few years later I was shocked when I heard of his death, he was just in his middle forties when that happened. Garreth was devastated when he found out that Dave was having some affairs, not the best thing to hear during the funeral...

Every weekend we used to have dinner together with our neighbors, every time in a different apartment. That's what I miss the most from those days, we were like a family. We used to go to the gay community church every Sunday; John played the piano and sometimes was part of the choir. The masses were the nicest I can remember and truly open to anybody, even women were allowed to be priests. I specially remember Bonita Clark, a black woman who came all the way from Beaumont Texas with her partner. Her preaches were quite enthusiastic and full of positive energy. More than faith going to church was a fantastic way of socializing with other gay people given the fact that we were no party goers or bar cruisers.

The weeks went by with more or less the same routine, full cock service at least once a day during John's working days and hard butt fucking on weekends. I was studying for some IT certifications that should help me to find a job. Thanksgiving Day arrived and besides our neighbors John invited four of his best friends to come over: Patrick, Dan, Peter and Joachim.

Every time one of them arrived, they handed an envelope to John. Little I knew about the secret agenda that he had prepared for me during that long weekend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.