Wednesday, January 23, 2013

5. Winston Opens Up

I looked out the window and saw that my wife had come home from shopping. I slapped Winston’s butt and said, “Mom’s home. We better get dressed and go, otherwise she’ll be worried about where we are.” “Sure, Dad,” Winston said. I gave Winston’s cock one last, long suck and we dressed and went back to our yard work. As we raked the leaves I asked Winston, “What did you think of Mark?” “He’s a lot of fun, Dad.” “Did you like being inside me?” I asked quietly. “Yeah, that was the tops,” Winston said with a big smile. “I can’t believe we did it.” Just then my wife called out the door, “Supper’s ready.”

It was hard trying to think about anything else that evening. A number of times I had to ask my wife to repeat something she said. “Is everything alright?” she asked. “I’m just tired,” I said. “Winston and I worked pretty hard in the yard this afternoon.” Actually I really wanted to take Winston and celebrate, maybe find some other dads and sons, some guys who would understand. After all, getting fucked by your son is a big deal. Something worth chugging a few beers over.

Sunday morning my wife left an hour early for church. She was on the greeting committee this month and had to be there early. “Be sure and get Winston up soon,” she said as she left. “I don’t mind if you two miss Sunday School, but please be there for services on time.” “Sure,” I said. “We’ll be there.” As soon as she was gone, I went to my bedroom and took off my pajamas. Then I went naked to wake up Winston. I was rock hard by the time I got to his door. I was hoping he would be awake and wanting to have more fun. “Winston,” I called out as I knocked on his door. “Mom’s gone to church. Ready to get up?” I asked.

Then I opened the door. My son was still lying in bed, and as soon as I entered, he lifted the covers and grabbed his hardon and swung it around for me. I walked up to his bed and sat down on the edge and kissed the tip of his cock. “Dad,” Winston said. “I want to know what it feels like.” “What?” I asked. “I want to know what it’s like to have a cock inside me,” he said as he lifted his butt and tapped his tight hole with his fingers. “You sure?” I asked as I patted his butt. He nodded and I touched his butt hole with my thumb.

I stooped down and kissed his tight button. I licked it and then opened it up with my fingers so I could lick its inside. Then I pressed my finger tip inside. My son sure was tight. If I was going to stuff my sausage inside I was going to have to get him greased up. “Wait just one minute,” I said. I dashed to my bedroom and brought back my favorite lube. “We’re going to need a lot of this,” I said as I knelt at the edge of the bed in front of his butt. I slapped the stuff on thick and with my fingers began working it into my son. “How does my finger feel?” I asked. “Pretty good, Dad,” Winston said. “Finger fucking is a lot of fun too,” I told him. “Gives me a good boner whenever I have my fingers up some guy’s ass.” Winston was stroking slowly on his cock as I gradually got his asshole ready for my cock.

It was great watching his enthusiasm. “Dad, when did you first get fucked?” Winston asked. “A long time ago,” I told him. “It was Uncle Phillip who taught me all about this,” I said as I slipped my middle finger all the way inside. Winston let out a little gasp. He seemed more than ready for me now. I pulled my finger out and coated my pulsating cock with ass juice and lube. Then I placed my cockhead right up against his protruding opening and pressed gently. The puffy lips stretched wide to accommodate my cockhead. I looked up at Winston to see how he was reacting. His lips were pursed and the tip of his tongue was poking out one side of his mouth. I pushed a bit more and watched his face as I slid more and more of myself into him.

He took a deep breath when my cockhead slipped completely inside. His ass lips swallowed my cockhead and reached to take in my shaft. I leaned forward and kissed my son’s lips. I pressed my tongue against his and slid it into his mouth. I pushed my hips forward and inched my shaft deeper and deeper into him. As my cock buried deeper and deeper inside, our kiss became frantic. My shaft was completely inside my son now. His ass gripped it tightly and squeezed it.

I was draining precum profusely and could feel it oozing around my throbbing organ. I pulled my hips back pulling my cock out and then thrust it back in. It was everything I had hoped it would be. Winston wrapped his legs around my body and held me tight as I thrust into him faster and faster. My balls were swinging back and forth, slapping against my butt and then against my shaft. Perhaps I was too rough for Winston’s first time, but it was impossible to control myself. I can imagine most men would react the same the first time they get their dicks into their son’s butt.

We were both sweating and quite delirious. I felt a hot splash of wet fluid gushing against my belly. My son was cumming. His ass clenched my cock. I could barely move it. Momentarily his ass muscles relaxed and I drove myself all the way in and let go. Cum poured out of my cock, flooding my son’s gut. The feelings were more intense than those I had when I conceived him. I collapsed on top of Winston as the rest of my juices drained out of me. When I sat up and pulled my spent organ out of my son’s asshole, he was radiant and all smiles. I slapped my sloppy cock against him. “We better shower and get ready for church. Mom will be quite disappointed if we don’t make it on time, son,” I said. “Whatever, Dad,” Winston said. “It was great.” “It sure was. We’ll do it a lot now, OK?” “You bet,” my son replied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.