Friday, January 18, 2013

11. Ronny in the Middle

“As horny as ever?” Uncle Willard asked Dad. “As ever,” Dad replied. “Well, then you take over the wheel. I need some release,” Uncle Willard told Dad. Dad was still naked, but he maneuvered into the driver’s seat while Uncle Willard stood up and let go of the wheel. Once he was free, Uncle Willard made his way to the back where Ronny and I were lying in the top bunk looking at the scenery disappear behind us. We were feeling each other’s assholes.

Our fingers were in up to our knuckles as he felt the wet goo Dad had left behind in each of our butts. Uncle Willard was naked by the time he grabbed hold of our butts. He pulled our fingers out of our asses so he could kiss and lick them. His tongue tickled as it wormed into my sloppy hole. I felt his lips latch onto my button as he sucked dad’s cum out of me. “Umm,” Uncle Willard said as he smacked his lips. “That was tasty.” Ronny and I giggled.

Uncle Willard grabbed hold of Ronny’s butt and pulled his body up and then moved him over until he was on top of me. “What are you doing, Dad?” Ronny asked. “You two boys are so horny, I want to see you fuck Stacey,” Uncle Willard said. I certainly didn’t mind. I turned my head back to try and see what Uncle Willard was doing. I couldn’t see, but I felt Uncle Willard’s hands guide Ronny’s stiff wiener into my juicy hole.

Uncle Willard’s fingers tickled as they stretched my hole open so he could stuff Ronny’s hard cock into me. Ronny’s cock wasn’t as big as Dad’s or Uncle Willard’s, but nevertheless, it felt good inside. I clenched my asscheeks tight around my cousin’s rod. Uncle Willard watched, with his face right up in our crotches as Ronny started fucking me. “Fuck, this is so hot,” Uncle Willard murmured. His hands were all over our joined bodies, feeling Ronny’s cock as it pushed in and out of me.

Then I felt his tongue on my butt hole. Uncle Willard was licking Ronny’s cock and balls and my ass as Ronny fucked me. Uncle Willard reached under me and pulled my dick back through my legs so he could nibble on it, too. Ronny plunged deep inside me and wriggled his dick from side to side. Uncle Willard climbed onto the bunk and pressed his hard, fat rod between Ronny’s asscheeks. While Ronny was deep inside me, Uncle Willard plunged his cock all the way into his son’s butt. He placed his big hands just behind my shoulders and began fucking Ronny.

It felt like Uncle Willard was fucking both of us at the same time. When he probed his fucker deep into Ronny, he forced Ronny’s dick to reach the deepest corner of my gut. Then when he pulled out, his wide cock practically lifted Ronny’s body off me, dragging his boy dick almost all the way out of my ass. It was incredible. Uncle Willard breathed hard. His head was low, at times just above mine, and his hot, heavy breath warmed my ears.

Ronny and I were squealing like piglets. I wonder now how Dad kept the camper on the road. The noise we were all making must have been a terrible distraction. When Uncle Willard shot his load, it completely filled Ronny’s butt. The moment Uncle Willard unplugged his cock from Ronny’s ass, cum gushed out of Ronny’s butt, flowed down the sides of his balls and dribbled on my butt. Uncle Willard was already licking his own cum off our bodies.

I felt his hot, wet tongue and lips on my ass and my balls and then when his tongue pressed against my throbbing cockhead, I came. Uncle Willard wrapped his lips around my cockhead and sucked the hot cum right out of my piss hole. While Uncle Willard was drinking my cum, Ronny drilled one last time into me and dumped his cum into my gut. Uncle Willard kept licking our balls and asses and when Ronny rolled off me, Uncle Willard sucked the juices off his cock.

I was a bit dizzy from all the action and wanted to feel the comfort of my dad’s arms. Naked, I made my way to the front of the camper. When Dad saw me, he spread his legs, inviting me to sit in the driver’s seat in front of him. “Did you have a good time?” Dad asked. “Yeah,” I said. “It was real good.” Dad drove with one hand on the wheel. The other hand he held on my crotch and then slid a finger between my legs and felt my wet hole. I loved the way he touched me down there. This was starting out to be a wonderful trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.