Monday, January 21, 2013

Kenny Learns How

It’s funny how brothers can turn out to be so different. Take my brother and I. We’re only a year apart and grew up our whole lives together. Even now, we live less than half a mile from each other, but we might as well live on separate planets. He’s all involved with family and church and his job at the garage. I’m single except for the occasional boyfriend.

I don’t have that much to do with my family and I love to travel. My brother rarely goes anywhere. I’m not that interested in my brother’s kids except for his oldest son, Kenny. I actually feel sorry for Kenny. After he was born, my brother and his wife swore they’d only have one or maybe two more kids. And they waited over three years before they had their next child, Martha.

But soon after that they became Mormons – or was it Jehovah’s Witnesses. I’m always getting the two mixed up. After that they began dropping kids right and left. By the time he was ten, Kenny had four younger sisters and two little brothers. And now, a number of years later, he was at that age where a boy needed privacy. But at the rate my brother and his wife were having babies, Kenny would never have a room of his own. And with so many younger sisters, I couldn’t imagine that he ever got more than a few minutes alone in the bathroom.

What did the poor lad do if he wanted to, you know, beat off or explore his body? If his little brothers weren’t so much younger than Kenny, I could see where they would all have a good time trying things out with each other, but they were too many years apart. One Saturday when I was out for my morning jog, Kenny waved at me as I passed my brother’s place. I waved back. “How far are you going?” he yelled. “Down to McKinney Park and back,” I yelled back. “Can I come along?” he asked. “Sure,” I said.

I jogged in place while I waited for him to get his shoes on. Then we ran on down to the park. I’m not a fast runner or anything. I just go three miles or so and Kenny didn’t have much difficulty keeping up with me. When we left the park I asked him, “Do you want to drop by my place and shower before going home?” “Sure, that would be great,” he said with a big smile. It took about twenty minutes to huff it back up to my place.

Kenny and I were quite sweaty. We chucked our shoes in the doorway and I took him into the master bathroom in my bedroom. It was nice and roomy. “You like your showers hot?” I asked. “Sure,” he said. I got the water going and proceeded to strip. “Throw your clothes on the floor and hop in the shower,” I told him. “I’ll drop them in the washer so you’ll have something clean to wear home.” “Thanks,” he said. I yanked off my running shorts and socks and waited for him to get naked. I saw him give my sweaty body a good study while he pulled off his clothes.

It was clear he enjoyed being with a man. I like that in a boy. When he was naked, he handed me his dirty clothes. Already, his cock was having a hard time staying put. It bounced a bit and lifted its head. I acted like everything was cool and walked naked down the hall to load the washer. When I came back, Kenny was in the shower getting all soaped up. I hopped right in behind him and began soaping myself. “Turn around and let me scrub your back,” I said.

He turned and I methodically scrubbed every inch of his back. When I got down to his lower back, I knelt down and lathered up his two tight buns. I wasn’t sure what sports he was taking in school, but it was clear from his firm buns that he was working hard at something. I nonchalantly slipped a finger or two into his crack and sudsed his bunghole. It was tight and hot.

I was ready to split those cheeks and chow down right then and there. But I didn’t want to frighten my nephew so I withdrew my fingers and said, “All done. You can rinse off now.” When he turned to rinse his back off, he was surprised to see me kneeling. His cock was poking way out and it slapped my face. I laughed. “Wow, be careful with your club,” I said jokingly. Kenny was so shocked at what happened that he didn’t know how to react. “Hey, it’s OK,” I said. “We’re just guys. We’re meant to get hard cocks.” Then I stood up and quickly turned my back to him. “Here, scrub my back,” I said.

He rubbed some soap on my back and worked my back over just as I had his. It really felt good when his hands reached my lower back. I spread my legs a bit and bent over somewhat so he’d get a good look at my butt. His hands kept getting lower and lower until soon they were on my hairy ass. I looked over my shoulder and saw that he was kneeling. He scrubbed both cheeks and even went into my crack. Man, did it ever feel good when his fingers touched my hole.

My cock was already standing tall, but when his fingers touched me there, my cockhead nearly exploded. “All done,” he said. Before he could stand up, I turned around. I wanted him to see just how hard I had got, too. “See,” I said. “I get as stiff as you do.” Kenny was starting to relax and this time when he stood up and his boner shot out and brushed against mine, he just smiled. I reached my arms around him and pulled his butt toward me so that our cocks rubbed against each other. Then I ground my hips against his. Our cocks pressed deep against our bellies.

By now we were both rinsed so I shut off the water and grabbed some towels. Our cocks never did go down. As soon as we were dry, I hopped on the bed and patted the bed next to me. He climbed on and lay down next to me. I leaned over and kissed him. Then I kissed his chin, his neck, his chest, his belly button and then his dick. I ran my tongue around his cockhead before swallowing his entire shaft. I had no idea what sort of experiences Kenny had had, but from the way he gasped and moaned, I was sure he’d never had anyone suck him off before.

I didn’t care that he was my brother’s son. Here was a boy who needed a man to show him how, and it was my duty to give a proper lesson. I sucked and sucked on him until he almost shot. Then I let go and watched as his cock throbbed right before my eyes. He wanted to cum so much that he immediately grabbed hold of himself and began pumping away.

But I pried away his hands and said, “I’ve got something better.” I grabbed the jar of lube I kept on the nightstand and rolled over onto my back and lifted my legs. I slapped on a big glob of lube on my hole and quickly rubbed it in. “Here,” I said. “Stick it right in there.” Kenny got onto his knees and swung his dick towards my butt. “In there?” he said, touching my slick hole. “Yeah, right up my horny butt,” I growled. “First, slap some of this on,” I said as I took some more lube and rubbed it on his dick.

He primed his cock and then nestled his cockhead up between my asscheeks. “That’s it, Kenny. Press it good and hard. It will resist at first but keep pressing. That’s it … you’ve got it … see my asshole opening. It can take it. Keep pushing.” Kenny grunted and squeezed his butt cheeks together, pushing his hips forward. His cock popped my tight sphincter open and then slid easily all the way in. “Does it feel good?” I asked. “Yeah, it’s all warm and wet,” he gasped. “Now drive it in and out of me,” I told him. “Just don’t pull all the way out … yeah like that.” He was already so worked up I knew he wouldn’t last long. I grabbed hold of my meat and whacked it good. I loved the look on his face as he worked his cock in and out of me.

His mouth was open wide and his eyes were glazed over. He was already moaning and groaning loudly. I pounded my pud. I loved having boys work my butt over. I loved showing them how good it feels to drive their dicks into a man’s ass. Kenny was no different. He let out a whimper and it almost sounded like he was crying. Then he let out a squeal and I knew he was creaming inside me. The look on his face as he came was fantastic. My nuts boiled over and I shot an incredible load all over my belly. Kenny collapsed on top of me. I held him tight against me, smearing my cum all over our bodies. We kissed and kissed and kissed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.