Thursday, January 17, 2013

2. Uncle Willard Knows

Ronny and I slipped off the top bunk and hurried out the camper door. I was positive Uncle Willard knew what we had been doing. There was no way he could have missed the heavy smell of our cum. Ronny and I raced into the diner and I pushed him into the bathroom and into a stall. “I think your dad knows,” I whispered into his ear. “What makes you think that?” he asked. “Didn’t you see the way he was sniffing?” I said. “I’m sure he smelled it.”

Ronny covered his mouth with his hands, his eyes opened wide. “Let’s just pretend like nothing happened,” I said. Ronny nodded. We took several deep breaths, tried to act calm and left the bathroom. Our families were already in the diner and seated in a corner booth. “Where did you boys go?” Mom asked. “We’re almost ready to order.” “The bathroom,” I said. Ronny and I scooted into the booth next to our dads. But all during lunch, I tried not to look at Uncle Willard.

After lunch, we took off again. This time I sat up front next to Dad. Ronny and Uncle Willard sat at the little table in the middle of the camper and played cards. We drove until late afternoon, when we pulled off the freeway and headed down a narrow road through the woods. “How far off the freeway did you say it was?” Dad asked Uncle Willard. “Not far. Five miles tops,” Uncle Willard replied. “Where are we going, Dad?” I asked. “A campground,” Dad said. “Uncle Willard says it’s a nice, quiet place.”

The road curved through the woods and up and down several hills before we spotted the turnoff to Lake Wimehama State Campground. The road into the campground was barely wide enough for our campers. It twisted and turned down a hillside through a thick forest. When it leveled out, we found a number of campsites, but we were definitely the only ones in the entire place. Dad pulled into a campsite near the bathrooms. Mom and Aunt Lenora parked in the adjoining campsite.

While the adults got supper ready, Ronny and I headed out to explore the campgrounds. “Don’t go too far,” Aunt Lenora warned us. “There might be bears around.” We found a sign pointing to Lake Wimehama. The trail to the lake was only a quarter mile or so and the lake was more like a big pond. Ronny and I raced around the lake and made it back to our campsites in time for supper. As we ate the sun set and it got real dark. Something about being out in nature and watching the stars above the trees made me pretty sleepy.

Maybe it was the boring chit chat of our parents, but well before our normal bed time, Ronny and I crawled into our bunk bed and fell asleep. It was real late when I heard Dad and Uncle Willard come to bed. They were sleeping together in the bottom bed. I was about to drift off to sleep again when I heard Uncle Willard say, “I think our boys were beating off today.” “Oh,” Dad said. “What makes you think that?” “When we stopped for lunch and I came back here to get them, I swear I could smell a whole lot of fresh cum,” Uncle Willard said with a laugh.

Dad laughed and said, “What do you expect, Willy, they’re just boys. What else are they going to do? Remember how often we beat off together when we were their age?” “Yeah,” Uncle Willard said with a sigh. “Weren’t those the days? We sure had a lot of fun.” “We sure did,” Dad added. “I’m getting hard just thinking about it.” “You, too?” Uncle Willard asked. “Look at this - I haven’t had a boner this stiff in months.” “That is hard … it feels great,” Dad said. “Pussy does get old when it’s all you get for a while.” “I know exactly what you mean,” Uncle Willard said. “There’s nothing like good, hard dick.

Damn, your cock feels good, too.” “I still remember when Grandpa found us jerking each other. I thought we were going to get a licking, but wasn’t that something when he showed us how to suck dick?” Dad said longingly. “I nearly drowned when he shot his load down my throat,” Uncle Willard noted. “Man, his juice tasted good, though. I could never get enough of it.” “Makes my balls feel so warm all over remembering all the things Grandpa taught us.

I can still feel his hard cock up my ass,” Dad said. “And I will never forget what it looked like the first time he slid that snake of his up your butt. Whenever I’m real horny all I have to do is remember that day and I can cum like that,” Uncle Willard said. “Damn, that feels good, Willy,” Dad said. “I’m not going to last long if you keep doing that, brother.” Their voices went quiet, but not the other sounds they were making. There was a lot of squishing and slurping and the camper was gently rocking. I wanted so much to lean over and look at what Dad and Uncle Willard were doing, but I didn’t dare.

I just lay there, still as a mouse. My dick was so stiff it hurt. Then I heard them gasp and moan and the whole camper reeked of the thickest, strongest cum you could imagine. It was so dark in the camper I couldn’t tell if Ronny was awake or not. I slipped my hand between his legs and found his throbbing wiener. He was awake all right. The instant I touched him, he creamed in my hand. When I felt his hot goo on my fingers, I sprayed a load into the sheets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.