Wednesday, January 23, 2013

4. … And Mark Makes Three

After that night, I got a boner every time my son walked by or we were in the same room. It was clear Winston was having similar feelings. More than once I saw his basket swell when we were alone. Unfortunately, we never had enough time alone to do anything about our feelings. Then on Saturday, while we were outside raking up some leaves, I saw our neighbor Mark watching us from his bedroom window. My wife had gone shopping and I asked Winston, “You want to visit our neighbor and … have some fun?” Winston looked up at me and smiled. “You think he’d let us?” “Oh, I think so,” I said, looking back at Mark’s bedroom.

He was still standing there and when I waved, he waved back and motioned for us to come on over. When we got up to his door, Mark opened it a crack. By the time Winston and I entered, we both had big hardons. Mark was already buck naked and the moment I closed the door, Winston and I stripped naked. “Come on up,” Mark said. He lead us to his bedroom. In no time, he had his hands all over my son. All three of us piled onto his bed. Mark went right for Winston’s cock. I latched my mouth onto Mark’s hardon and Winston began sucking on me.

We sucked for some time and I was almost ready to cum when Winston sat up and asked, “What does it feel like to fuck?” “It’s incredible,” Mark answered. “And your dad has one good ass. What do you say, Fred. Do you want to show your son how to do it?” “Sure,” I said. I lay on my back and lifted my legs while Mark slathered some lube on my butt. “Put some of this on my dick and get it all wet,” he told my son as he handed him a jar of lube. When Winston had Mark’s cock well coated, Mark grabbed hold of my legs and lifted them high up into the air.

Then he brought his cock up to my asshole and slowly worked it into me. Winston watched in awe as he saw Mark’s rod disappear into my body. “What does it feel like, Dad?” my son asked. “It’s hard to describe” I said. “But it feels damn good, son. Go ahead and push some more of it in.” Winston pushed more of Mark’s lubed cock into my butt. “You got a good boy,” Mark gasped. He pushed firmly and slid the rest of his cock through my son’s fingers and into my butt. “Wow, Dad,” Winston exclaimed. “His cock is all the way inside.” “Yeah, and I can feel every inch of it … fuck, son, it feels so good,” I said, looking my son in the eye. Winston had his hand caught between my asshole and Mark’s crotch. “Watch, boy, as I pull out,” Mark said.

Winston watched intently as Mark began to pull out of my butt. My son’s fingers wrapped around Mark’s wet, slimy shaft as it inched out of me. “That’s as far as I’m going to pull out,” Mark said. His big cockhead was still buried inside me. “If I pull the head out, it won’t be easy to push it back inside,” he explained. “I just pull out until I feel the inside of his hole up against the rim of my cockhead,” Mark noted. “It looks great, Dad,” Winston said as he ran his fingers up and down Mark’s tool. “Now I’m going to slide it back inside,” Mark said. He pushed his cock back through my son’s fingers and deep up into my butt.

Winston watched excitedly as Mark began fucking me earnestly. When Mark accidentally pulled his cock all the way out my hole, Winston ran his fingers over my puckered hole and even poked at it with his fingertips before Mark rammed his cock back inside. Mark was so turned on having my son watch him fuck me. And he loved the way Winston felt his cock and balls as he rammed my butt. “Get up on top of me so I can suck you, son,” I said.

Winston climbed up onto the bed and rolled on top of me. I grabbed hold of his hips and pulled his crotch to my face and swallowed his dripping, hard stick. There was nothing I liked better than having all my holes filled. As he watched Mark plowing my hole, Winston sucked on me, his face just inches from the hot action. My nuts were more than ready to blast. My whole body started to strain and soon I was squirting wads of stringy cum down my son’s throat. The spasms racking my body caused my butt hole to squeeze Mark’s cock tightly. He rammed his cock as deep into me as he could.

Then he held himself steady and let out a deep moan. Mark was pumping his cream up my gut. Winston found the sight of Mark pumping a big load into his dad incredible. My son’s cock was like a faucet, pouring out copious amounts of sweet, slippery precum. Mark emptied his nuts completely into me, and then he pulled his cock out of me. “You ready to give it a go, boy?” he asked Winston. Winston slid his mouth off my dick and said, “Sure.” He sat up and pulled his dick out of my face. “Is it OK, Dad?” he asked me. “Go right ahead, son,” I said. Even though I’d shot off already, I was ready for a second round.

Besides, now that my hole was full of Mark’s cum, it would be well lubricated for my son’s shaft. Mark stepped out of the way and positioned Winston between my uplifted legs. “Aim right there,” he said as he grabbed my son’s cock and swung my sons’ cockhead down to my glistening butt hole. “It’s plenty wet now,” Mark said. “Give a good push and you’ll go all the way inside.” Winston took Mark’s advice and pushed his hips forward. His cock popped right into me. It didn’t take much effort for my son to glide his cock all the way up my gut. “Wow, so this is what fucking is!” Winston exclaimed. “Your butt is so hot inside, Dad,” he said.

Mark knelt down so he could watch my son work his cock in and out of my hole. “Squeeze your hole tight, Fred. Let the boy know what a good asshole feels like.” I clenched my butt tight around my son’s cock. I grasped his arms and pulled him toward me until he was lying on top of me. I wanted to kiss him while he fucked me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. “Now pull in and out of me, just like you saw Mark do,” I whispered in my son’s ear. Mark ran his hands over Winston’s ass and down between his legs and felt his balls as he fucked me. “Dad, this feels so wonderful,” Winston moaned as he pumped his cock in and out of my butt. “I know, son. I know,” I replied.

I held his face and kissed him, sliding my tongue into his mouth and sucking on his tongue. He was already starting to tremble and I knew it wouldn’t be but a few moments before he was filling my butt up with his cum. I glued my mouth on his and caught his gasps as his breath quickened. “Dad … Dad … Dad,” he quivered. He let out a sort of squeal and he tightened up and stiffened. His muscles strained as he shot a steady stream of cum into me. Mark pressed my son’s butt down, forcing his cock even deeper up my gut. Winston was exhausted by the time he finished shooting off. Mark let go of Winston’s butt and he rolled off me. “That was incredible,” Mark said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.