Friday, April 6, 2012

Making the Team

At eighteen I was a freshman, one of the new guys on the team. I hadn’t even been allowed to wrestle at a meet yet, even though I’d taken my weight class at state last year as a high school senior. I knew my turn would come and I just had to work hard and stay focused but it did get frustrating at times, and every once in a while I acted out. So one day I was goofing off at practice and the coach made me stay after and run extra laps. By the time I got back to the locker room, most all the other guys had showered and gone home.

All except for Greg; I hadn’t even noticed he was still around but when I got into the showers he came in right after me. Greg was one of the stars of the team, a senior who destroyed his opponents in every match. At 174 he was all muscle, a full 25 pounds heavier than me. He had that look of a classic hardcore jock, with a square jaw, dark hair and amazing blue eyes that always looked at you like he was sizing you up, judging how easy it would be to take you apart. Add to that a body that was the very definition of ripped, one I’d seen him use to dismantle anyone and everyone who crossed his path. He intimidated every guy on the team. Just being in the same shower with him, hurriedly washing myself down while he lathered up at the shower head just behind my back, made me feel a little nervous and on edge.

As I let the hot water run down over me I couldn’t help but notice the sound of the running water behind me. Greg didn’t seem to be washing himself or moving around at all, but just standing there quiet and still in the stream. Somehow I got the feeling he was staring straight at me. Then suddenly without warning he lunged, wrapped his arms around me pinning my arms at my sides and hooking his leg around mine. He had me locked down tight; I couldn’t move.

“Hey man, what are you doing?” I blurted out.

“Quiet down, bitch--unless you want hurt.”

Part of me felt like screaming for help but I didn’t dare go against what he said to me. His strength was incredible. I was terrified. His shaved smooth torso pressed hard against my back; I could feel his limp package jammed into the crack of my ass. He shifted his hold and with one massive arm across my chest kept both my arms tied up. Then his other hand slid down my stomach. His fingers ran through my wet soapy pubes and then wrapped around my soft cock. He squeezed it and began to roughly massage it. I was almost too afraid to breathe. But my cock began to stiffen.

“Let me go! Please!”

But he only replied “Mmmmmmmm” low and deep.

I struggled uselessly in his grip. Each move I made only spurred him to pull me in tighter. He soon had my cock at full length and was stroking and jacking it at his pleasure. My heart pounded. I felt like my skin was on fire. His hips began grinding against my ass; thank God his cock wasn’t hard. Then in spite of my terror I felt a familiar tingle arising in my loins and spreading into my stomach and down my legs. My ball sack tightened. His strong soapy hand worked my cock hard, mercilessly. I couldn’t hold back. A big spurt of cum shot out, and my whole body erupted in spasms and shudders. Wave after wave of hot cream gushed out, splattered the tile wall and washed down the drain. His grip relaxed but he still held me in his control, until the last spurt had subsided and my cock was limp and dangling. He leaned in and crooned into my ear.

“That’s a good boy.” And then pushed me away, like he was tossing out a used Kleenex.

I didn’t know what to do. I felt violated, but in an odd way it had been exciting too. Something about the way he’d held me was – I don’t know. Reassuring. Good. But totally wrong too. I stayed in the shower only long enough to catch my breath, then headed for the lockers without even taking a look back at him.

I was just getting dressed – I’d almost escaped – when I heard a flush from the stalls, and Pete came strolling into the locker area. He was another senior, a weight class above Greg, and a world class smartass. He looked me over and gave me a mocking grin.

“Well. Here’s the little bitch. Did you have fun with your daddy in the shower?”

I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. He’d seen me – I didn’t know how much, but obviously enough. He laughed at me cruelly, and unleashed another taunt.

“Guess you’re learning to wrestle the hard way, huh?”

And then Greg came in from the shower, dripping wet and naked, with his towel slung over his shoulder. Without a word he gave Pete a shove, slammed him into the lockers and then ran up against him, with a forearm mashed tight across Pete’s throat.

“You got something to say, bitch? Better leave him alone or you’ll get worse. A LOT worse.”

Pete let out a meek whimper. Greg let him go and gave him another shove as he scurried out of the locker room. I didn’t know what to think; I just sat there on the bench hurriedly tying on my shoes. Greg wrapped the towel around his waist, walked over to me, straddled the bench and sat down beside me. He reached out and put a hand on my shoulder.

“Hey man, you’re okay aren’t you? I’m sorry for, uh – I was just clowning around. We’re good, aren’t we?”

Hesitantly I looked up at his face. He was smiling. I’d never seen him smile at anyone before – unless you count the bitter little smirks he gave to downed opponents. God damn, he was handsome when he smiled. But I was still shell-shocked; I couldn’t say a word. He gave me a little nudge.

“Tell you what; I’ll make it up to you. How does pizza and beer sound? I’ll buy.”

Pizza and beer? That was way off our training diet. To be honest I’d been craving a good old high calorie meal for weeks, and a nice cold beer would go down so smooth. And this was the stud of the whole wrestling team offering? I couldn’t say no.

“Yeah okay, sounds good to me.”

“Cool.”

So I gathered my gear and when Greg was done dressing I followed him to his apartment. He had a little place to himself just off campus. I could tell he didn’t get many visitors; dirty laundry, books, magazines were strewn everywhere. As soon as we were inside, Greg peeled off his shirt.

“I hope you don’t mind; it’s always kinda stuffy in here so I don’t wear too much around the house.”

“I don’t blame you. If I was built like you I’d never wear a shirt.”

He gave me a funny, narrow-eyed smile.

“You’re not doing so bad. You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. Go ahead, don’t be shy. Feel free.”

I shrugged and peeled off my own shirt as he pulled a couple beers for us out of the fridge. I had to admit it was much more comfortable. We sat down on the couch and drank and talked, pretty soon the pizza arrived and we dug in hungrily. By the time we were on our third beer and fighting over the last slice, we were like old friends, talking and joking and laughing together. I couldn’t believe how different he was now from the way I usually saw him at practice, at meets, even just walking around campus. This was not a guy I should be afraid of.

He pushed the empty pizza box aside and slid over toward me, narrowing the distance between us on the couch.

“So tell me, when I attacked you in the shower today, what did you think?”

I laughed. “I didn’t know. I thought you were some kind of monster or something.”

“You didn’t think, who’s this gay guy attacking me?”

“Nah. I dunno. I was just scared.”

“But part of you liked it. Obviously.”

I laughed again. “I guess.”

“That’s cool. I like to test my buddies, find out what they’re made of. You’re a good guy, I can tell. You’re in good shape too.” He reached over and rubbed his hand across my chest.

“Thanks man. That’s a real compliment coming from you.”

“Tell you what; just to show there’s no hard feelings, why don’t you give me a hug? Are you comfortable with that?”

Truth be known, I wasn’t at all comfortable. It wasn’t a situation I’d ever been in before. But the way he looked at me, his soft eyes, his gorgeous smile, at that moment there was nothing he could ask for I wouldn’t give him. “Yeah, okay.”

He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. He held me firmly but tenderly, nothing like the mauling I’d received in the showers. The feeling of his muscular body against me was unbearable. In an instant we were making out; I was mashing my lips against his and our tongues were wrestling each other, our hands groping and exploring each other’s bodies. I’m not even sure if he started it, or I did. All I know is I wanted him badly, and he wanted me, and it was the greatest, hottest, most exciting feeling of my life. His hands rubbed my quickly hardening cock through my jeans, unbuttoned them, worked their way inside. I slipped my hands into the waistband of his shorts, slid them over his smooth ass cheeks. We undressed each other savagely, stretched out naked together on the couch, kissing and holding each other and grinding our bodies together.

Greg kissed my neck, worked his way slowly down to my chest. He kissed and licked my nipples, and nibbled them with careful, eager teeth. The sensation drove me wild. I stroked his head and massaged his shoulders as his tongue traced a line down the center of my abs to my navel, and then teased the swollen head of my cock. I yelped and moaned as he took my cock head in his thick lips and slid my stiff meat into his mouth. He took it all in, pulled back all the way to the rim of the head and then sucked it in again. God, it felt good. My body writhed and my legs flexed and pawed for traction as he gave me the sucking of my life. Then he slipped my cock out of his mouth and gripped it firmly in his hand.

“Now let’s see how far you really want to go.”

Greg began kissing my balls and sucking them into his mouth. I squirmed with pleasure. He worked his way underneath my ball sack, kissing and licking and burying his face between my legs. I spread my thighs wide to give him all the room he could use. Then in one quick move he pushed my thighs up and apart with his shoulders, leaned in and began licking my crack, all the while jacking my cock with one hand. I’d never felt anything like it before in my life. I moaned loudly, “Yeahhh… oh yeahhhhh…” as his tongue found my soft anus and teased it, poked at it and then pushed inside. In that moment I gave up my body to him completely. He owned me, and he knew it. I squirmed and thrashed as his tongue tortured and licked and probed me. Then his tongue came out and his fingers went in, first one, then two. He took my cock in his mouth again and sucked me in deep as a third finger slid up my ass.

“Ohh… God!… Ohh… Fuck!”

“Now tell me what you want.”

“Yesss!… Ohhh…”

“Tell me.”

“Yesss!… Fuck me!… Greg… Fuck me!”

“That’s a good boy.”

His fingers pulled out of my ass. He stood up from the couch and gave my cock a quick squeeze and flashed me a devilish grin. For the first time I got a good look at his hard rod. I began to regret my words; it was enormous. But I looked at the man, his gorgeous body and the look in his eyes and from head to toe there was nothing I wanted more. He gazed down at me for a moment, then trotted off to the bathroom and returned in a heartbeat with a bottle of lube and a condom.

“Now just relax, stud…”

I felt the cool lube on his fingers smearing over my anus and slipping inside; it made me jump. I watched as he rolled on the condom and greased it up, and I spread my legs wide as he moved in on top of me. He pushed my thighs up to my chest and I felt his thick cock pressing against my hole. I wanted it in me so bad. I loosened myself, let his cock head push into my hole and then felt his long, hard shaft sliding in.

It hurt like hell but I was determined to take it all. I wanted to show him I could take it like a man. I lay back and stroked my cock as he began to pump my ass, slow and steady, his powerful body flexing and grinding against me. He quickened his pace, plowed me harder and stronger, and I wrapped my legs around him and held on for dear life. His cock in my ass felt incredibly good, better than I could have ever imagined, and I flexed my hips to take him in still deeper. He leaned in and I kissed him desperately. His eyes were intense, on fire. He pounded my ass like an animal. Soon I felt the cum welling up inside me. My balls ached for release.

“Oh God, I’m gonna cum – ”

“Wait man, wait for me…”

He slammed into me with two deep long strokes, three, four, five. I couldn’t hold out any longer. My cock exploded, splattering hot cream all over my abs and chest, shooting almost clear up to my shoulder. Greg let out a loud yell and his whole body quaked. He buried his cock deep inside me, his muscles tensed and he ripped loose in violent spasms. Finally he collapsed on top of me, completely spent. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, and he kissed me softly and pressed his warm cheek against mine. Later, much later, we got up from the couch and showered together, got dressed, sat down on the dry end of the couch just gazing and smiling at each other. Finally he spoke up.

“Do this again some time?”

“Oh God yeah--every night we can.”

“Good.”

He stroked my thigh lightly with his hand.

“Man, it’s funny,” I said. “How random is it that all this happened just because we ended up in the showers at the same time today after practice?”

“Yeah.” He smiled. “I was beginning to think I’d never catch you alone.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.