Friday, April 6, 2012

The Landlord 2

So the rest of that Saturday slowly went past as I done the house chores in my underwear, my cock constantly getting erect every time I thought about what had happened earlier that day. I could have had a quick wank in the bathroom, but I held off.

Arthur was in his office sat at his computer working when I knocked on the door “come in” he said in his stern voice. I opened the door and walked in. It was late afternoon and he was still wearing his pajamas and robe.

“Yes what can I do for you?” he asked as he continued to look at his computer screen.

“I just wondered if I could get you anything sir, or… if there was anything you wanted me to do sir.”

“Have you finished your chores?”

“Yes sir”

“How is your backside feeling?” I looked down at the floor as I replied, “It feels fine sir”

“Come over here and let me have a look.”

I walked over to his desk turned my back to him and pulled my underpants all the way down to my ankles. I felt his hand gently touch against my arse cheeks as he spoke softly “Still a little red, but not too bad. Should be back to normal in a few days so long as you do not give me cause to give you more.”

My cock began to harden as I felt his fingers slide from my cheeks between my thighs.

“I will do my best to try and please you sir.”

As I said these words my cock throbbed as it reached its full erect state. I opened my legs slightly to invite his further exploration and his fingers moved up to touch my asshole. Gently he pushed against my tight hole as my cock continued to throb. He removed his hands as he spoke, “Turn around and face me, hands behind your back.”

I turned to face him my cock on full display as I held my hands firmly behind my back. He looked back at his computer screen as I stood naked baring all right next to him. I watched him typing and wanted those fingers to be paying me attention--not the keyboard. My cock throbbed in clear view and began to leak precum as I continued to stand perfectly still, watching, waiting, wanting.

Ten minutes past, 20 minutes past, 30 minutes my cock now soft as I remained naked at his side.

“Okay, go and take a shower and then we will have dinner.”

“Yes sir” I answered bewildered, yet damn horny`

That night it took me ages to fall asleep as I tossed and turned thinking of being stood naked in front of Arthur as he worked. I awoke suddenly and looked at the clock “shit” it was 11am. Arthur’s last words before bed were for me to be up early, which meant 6am not 11am. I grabbed a pair of briefs from the top draw put them on stumbling as I made my way quickly downstairs.

I heard voices coming from the living room. One was Arthur, but I did not recognise the other voice. I entered looking, “Good morning, sorry I over slept.”

The room went silent as they both looked at me from where they both sat on the couch. The other gentleman was also in his 60’s with thinning silver hair and small spectacles that perched on the end of his nose. He wore a polo shirt that sat a little snug at his stomach and grey trousers.

“What time do you call this boy?” Arthur asked

“Sorry, I could not sleep last night.”

“That was not the question. Come over here.” He pointed his finger at his side of the couch. “Over my knee.”

I looked him in the face. Surly he was not going to… not in front of a stranger.

“Am I going to have to ask you twice?” he said in a low voice.

I kneeled down and positioned myself over his knee as the stranger watched. I felt Arthur yank my waist band down exposing my whole arse now only pink from the previous day.

“Just so we understand each other, when I promise you will be punished if you do not follow the rules I mean it.”

“Yes sir” and with that followed several hard slaps on alternate cheeks that made me jolt and shake. I glanced over to see the stranger watching intensely as Arthur began to stroke the cheeks of my reddening arse.

“So do you think you will listen to me next time boy? Because if not you’re going to have problems sitting down.”

“Yes sir, sorry sir.” and again his hands lifted and another several hard hits followed as I tried to hold back the tears. As sore as I felt, my cock was reacting and beginning to harden as my arse cheeks where stroked.

“Albert, what do you think, do you think he has had enough yet?”

“Is his arse warm enough?” Albert asked as he bent forward

“You tell me.”

Albert reached over and I could not help but notice a large bulge in his trousers as he moved forward. I felt Albert’s hand rub against my arse as I watched his other hand grope his own crotch.

“Nice and warm; but could be warmer.” I felt Arthur pull on my briefs pulling them right down and over my feet. My cock throbbed hard against Arthur’s thigh as his hands came down with a final torrent of slaps this time making me yelp, “I’m sorry sir!” Arthur’s hands caressed my sore cheeks for a while as Albert continued to watch.

“Okay boy get up and face me.”

I stood up and faced Arthur, my cock rigid as I felt my arse smarting red and sore. Arthur pulled something from his pocket, some kind of double leather strap. He strapped the thinner part around my cock and balls before giving my balls a slow tug down. I grimaced as I tried to stand still and he clipped the wider section around my balls.

“What do you think Albert?” Arthur said looking me up and down and then looking Albert in the face.

Albert sat looking, “Well looks good, but does he perform?”

Arthur looked back at me with a grin and suddenly gave my balls a hard slap. I bent over in agony as I moaned yet my cock continued to throb. “Work in progress” Arthur replied.

Arthur stood up and whispered in my ear. “I want you to go up stairs to the guest bedroom. Albert will be up shortly and you are to satisfy his requirements, understood?” I was unsure what those requirements might be, but if it got me closer to Arthur I was prepared to at least try.

I was sat on the edge of the king size bed when Albert walked in. He looked at me and smiled before taking off his polo shirt and dropping his trousers. He walked over to me, kneeled on the floor and took my hard cock in his mouth, gagging several times as he attempted to get it all in his mouth. He beat his own cock quickly as he sucked, licked and sniffed my cock.

“You are a fucking horny boy!” he said looking up at me. “Very nice cock, would be a shame not to put it to good use.” he said now looking at cock

With that he stood up and handed me a condom and lube before laying face down on the bed. “Come on I hear you are an expert at fucking arse.”

I put the condom on and fingered the old guy’s ass with lube before pounding down on his arse. He yelped, but could not move under my weight as I impaled him with 8 inches of cock in one stroke, all the way to the hilt and held him down like he had been nailed to the mattress.

“This is what you fucking want” I whispered in his ear in a sadistic voice

“Ahhh fuck! That hurts!”

I remained still my meat thrust deep within his arse. “You want my straight boy cock meat in your queer arse?” I felt his arse muscles relax a little as he adjusted to the discomfort and then I began to pound him hard and unforgiving.

“Fuck me yes, fuck me fuck me!”

It was more than Albert could take, and within minutes he shot a load without touching his cock. I pulled out without emptying my load and left him lying on the mattress in a pool of his own spunk.

Arthur was sat reading a book smoking a large cigar when I walked in

“You satisfied Albert already?” he said without looking away from his book. I kneeled at his feet still naked my cock still bound by the leather strap he had attached.

“I think I more than satisfied his requirements sir, now I just have to fulfill your needs.” Arthur smiled looking down from the pages of his book and into my eyes…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.