Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Initiation : Initiation gift

I decided on the couple who had brought me into this club. I walked up to them and said, "Let's have some more fun guys." They both smiled and the one who originally found me, Alex his name turned out to be, said, "I knew you needed a second round with us." With that we were off to their private room, and what a room it was. More like a suite. I was still naked and Alex enjoyed another long look at my body.

His partner, Ken, had at this point begun stripping for our next session. Alex looks me over again and asks, "So, it's your gift. What shall we do?" "I was thinking another round of you two fucking my two holes. But this time I want to stop before we all cum, I have something else in mind for the blowing of our loads." With that they both smiled and Ken said that since I had already had some anal action tonight, it doesn't seem necessary to go slow. With that Ken walks in front of me and says, "Okay then, lets see if you have learned any new tricks with that mouth of yours."

And with that he lowered my head to his crotch and pulled my mouth over his already hard cock. I go all the way onto his cock and go for broke. I take it all in. I feel Alex position himself behind me and grab my hips. He rubs his cock head all around my already used ass, taunting and teasing me all at once. Then he slams it in all the way to his balls. The force of which sends my mouth all the way down Ken's cock to his balls. They then begin the same piston action of the last time, fucking in turns, as one goes in the other is going out. God I am so turned on by this. They fuck me like this for so long I almost blow right there. I can tell they are getting to their threshold as well.

Then Alex stops, and says to me, "Well if we keep this up much longer, I will cum. What did you want to do so we can cum?"

I take my mouth off of Ken's cock, although I do lick the cock head and piss slit again, as a teaser to him. I say, "I want to do a train; one of you fucks my ass, while I fuck the other’s ass. And we keep that up until we all blow."

They are both turned on by this, and Ken immediately bent over and said, "what are you waiting for, fuck my ass now."

I didn't need any more convincing and jumped right into his ass, with all my energy. Alex just stepped back and watched as his lover got his ass pounded by a younger guy. Then he got back into my ass, and the train fucking began. We fucked in such a way that when I would begin to pull out of Ken, Alex would shove his cock deep into me, forcing me deeper into Ken again. We were all in ecstasy.

I could feel Alex's cock begin to grow and I knew he was about to cum, so I fucked Ken harder, deeper, and faster so I would too. I began to feel my cock begin to get ready. I then felt Ken's ass squeeze my cock hard and heard him grunt and say that he was cumming.

I then started cumming, and emptied my load into his ass. I shot all the cum that had been building up for the last 36 hours and gave it all to him. And my ass clinched around Alex's cock. He let out a groan and I felt him cum deep into my ass. We all stood there and let the feeling of pleasure roll through us. Alex's and my cock both softened and slid out of the asses we just came in.

We all sat down and took deep breaths. I looked at both of them and said, "You know I am really beginning to like this club."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.