Friday, April 6, 2012

The Landlord 3

First just a quick thank you for those of you kind enough to e mail me feedback on this storyline.

Albert had left after much praise and many smiles and my first job was to change the cum soaked sheets in the guest room. I could feel the strap pulling down on my balls as I walked and I caught my reflection in the bedroom mirror. I stopped and admired how the strap enhanced my manhood. I turned to look at my still red and glowing arse cheeks as I stroked them giving me goose bumps.

I walked back into the living room where Arthur was still sat reading his book and sipping brandy.

“Sir I changed the sheets and put the soiled sheets in the wash.”

“Come here,” he pointed to the floor at his feet whilst still reading his book. I kneeled down before him and felt his hand on my head brushing through my hair as I rested my head on his lap. “Good boy,” he said calmly.

I don’t know how those two words could affect me so much, but I felt a rush of joy and emotion as I buried my nose into his robe and sniffed his manly scent mixed with cigar smoke.

Sunday morning at 5am was when we always went for our weekly morning jog together. We jogged through the local park in the early morning light. The air was still humid from the night before and we quickly started sweating. My balls were uncomfortable as I jogged, as Arthur had insisted I wear the cock and ball strap. It made my cock look huge through my jogging bottoms and I was kind of pleased nobody else was around in the park as I felt very self conscious. We stopped in a large grass clearing.

“Okay boy star jump--50 when I say go… GO!”

I performed the star jumps, my balls feeling tugged by the strap as my cock flew around under the fabric.

“Okay boy press ups--50 when I say go…” I dropped to my hands and knees in a ready position as I felt Arthur yank my jogging bottoms to my ankles leaving me fully exposed. “GO!”

I performed the press ups my cock and balls touching the damp cold grass each time I went down.

“Oaky boy sit ups--50when I say go…” I sat my bare arse on the cold grass and as I lay back, I felt Arthur’s trainer against my balls. “GO!”

With each sit up he put more pressure down with his foot making my nuts feel like they were being crushed. I got to 50 with a loud moan and sat on the grass, my cock raging hard.

“Okay boy get your jogging bottoms off and give them to me.”

I pulled them off wondering what was coming next. Arthur began to jog, “Come on then…” We jogged until we got near the park entrance. I was very aware of my cock and balls swinging freely in the morning air. We took an alleyway that I was not familiar with that went around the back of the houses and the park. As we turned into another small alleyway with hedges either side, I realised that his garden backed on to this alley and I sighed with relief knowing we would be home soon.

We entered the house through the back garden and I followed Arthur upstairs to his bedroom.

“Remove your vest boy.”

I pulled my vest over my head and tossed it over to the laundry basket. I stood naked as Arthur run his fingers down over my sweaty chest and stomach. Arthur’s hands then grabbed hold of his own t shirt and he pulled it over his head. As his arms lifted I could smell the aroma of his fresh musky sweat which stirred something deep in me.

This was not the first time I had become aware of this effect. A couple of times while sorting out the laundry I found myself with my nose against his shirts sniffing. I had also found myself cock-in-hand as I inhaled the musky scent of his underwear. I could smell where his cock and balls had sweated and pressed against the fabric. I had felt light headed and intoxicated as I inhaled his odour deeply whilst stroking my hard cock. I pushed the fabric deep in my mouth, making myself gag but not pulling it out; and stroking my cock furiously as I tasted his manhood that had soaked into the fabric. I shot my hot load as I hyperventilated with his briefs pushed tight against my face whilst I lay on the cold tiled floor of the laundry room, my cum shooting over my chest and hitting my neck.

Now here I was looking at the body from where those scents originated. My cock throbbed as I watched him pull down his jogging pants exposing his damp, sweaty briefs which clung to his balls and cock giving a perfect outline of his thick manhood. I had not seen so much of Arthur’s bare flesh before, and I inhaled deeply as his musk drifted over to where I stood. My head felt light again and I felt so deeply aroused. The overwhelming feeling that makes you give in to the moment. I was bewitched. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach would do anything for this man at this moment in time.

Arthur pointed to the floor and I kneeled down at his feet. He stepped forward as he grasped the back of my head and pushed my face against his damp briefs. I went into a sniffing frenzy as the strong odour overwhelmed me. I felt dizzy as my head rushed and my cock throbbed uncontrollably.

This was the closest I had been to his cock and I could feel it harden beneath the fabric. I opened my mouth and sucked and licked at his cock and balls frantically through his balls as I felt my balls ache with a heavy load. Unable to control my built up juice, I shot several loads without touching my cock as I gasped and continued mouthing Arthur’s crotch.

“Looks like you needed that boy,” Arthur said looking down smiling.

“Yes sir,” I said my breath shallow.

“Okay, shower time.” he proclaimed, pointing in the direction of the bathroom. I looked at him with a disappointed face. Why the hell had I let myself cum so soon? I was moments away from tasting his bare flesh and I lost my fucking load!

“We can continue if you wish sir,” I said almost pleading.

“That is enough for now; have patience boy. If it is worth having it is worth waiting for.”

Later that day I grabbed the still damp briefs from the laundry basket. I stroked myself off once more to his musky cock smell as I visualised how his cock and balls had looked as they filled them out. I fantasised about pulling those briefs down and seeing his thick hard cock and sticking my tongue under his foreskin, then licking his balls and tasting his pre cum. I emptied my load on my chest and smeared it over my body before putting my fingers in my mouth.

“Fuck I wish this was his creamy thick load!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.