Friday, April 6, 2012

My First Time

My true story of my first older man.

I came out to my family at 18 and had a less then favourable response. My mother blamed my father for having left when I was young. I don’t think there was any truth to that, but wondered if that is where my fascination with older men began.

So I moved in with some young friends. We shared a small council flat in London which was cramped but hey, it meant I was free to discover the scene. At 18 I had a full head of thick blonde hair that was often bleached by the sun and I often was described as cute. My mates and I went to the Hippodrome gay night in London. My mate had tickets to get us in free and the first hour was free wine. We did not have much money so that sounded like a cheap night out.

We took full advantage of the free wine and by midnight I was plastered. My mates danced on the dance floor while I made my way to the toilets. The place was crowded and as I walked through all the guys my eyes came in contact with the eyes of an older man. He had short silver hair, deep blue eyes, a wonderful smile, clean shaved, lean build. I thought he was so handsome and give him a big smile. As I got close he stuck his foot out in front of me. I stopped and looked at him.

“You trying to trip me up mate?” I asked

“Yes so I can catch you in my arms and do this…” he grabbed me towards him and our lips touched and I felt his warm moist tongue explore my mouth. As chat up lines went it was very forward and it worked. After a quick drink he invited me back to his place.

We got a taxi back to his place in North London. I was tipsy, but so excited by this older man. I entered his apartment and it must have been 2 am. I could hear the TV as we walked down the hallway towards the living room.

“This is my lodger, Trevor” Chris said as a man in his mid to late 30’s, stocky build with dark hair and a moustache stood up and reached out to shake my hand.

“Hi I am John.”

“Hi, good to meet you. Have a good night?”

“Yeah it was fun,” I said smiling

“You want a drink John?” Chris asked

“Yes please,” I said as I sat down on the sofa.

Chris came back with two large cut glasses with brandy in them and handed one to me. “Why don’t you get more comfortable John?”

“Yeah sure” I answered with a look of uncertainty. I kicked off my shoes and he chuckled.

“More comfortable than that boy” he said looking me with a twinkle in his eye. I looked over at his lodger and then back at him

“Come on boy I want to see more.”

I had never been called boy other than by my teachers at school and for some reason I felt aroused when he said it. I undid my shirt and pealed it from my sweaty body and tossed it on the sofa. My body was smooth and I had yet to grow any chest hair. What I considered to be my fat body I now know was actually quite lean.

He looked at me silent and I undid my belt buckle as I glanced back over at Trevor who seemed to still be watching TV. I dropped my jeans to the floor and kicked them to one side and stood in my tight white briefs my cock bulging against the thin cotton even though I felt nervous.

“Okay sit down.” Chris said as he looked me over

I sat down next to him with my brandy in hand. He put his hand on crutch and gently stroked my cock through my briefs. I noticed his lodger look over a few times and this only seemed to add to the excitement I felt.

Chris leaned forward and began to kiss me as his hand gripped tightly. His tongue pushing deep in my mouth as my cock throbbed. Chris pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes “Finish your Brandy and we will go to my room.”

I knocked back the drink which felt like it was burning my throat as it went down. I followed Chris into his room and he embraced me as we stood just inside the bedroom door. He reached his hands under my waist band and pulled my hard cock free.

“Very nice boy, you should never cover your body when here. You should be butt naked like a good Daddy’s boy.” As soon as he uttered the word my cock throbbed like never before. Just that one word seemed to carry a strong reaction. I searched deep in his eyes as his fingers opened my mouth and probed inside.

Suddenly he spat right in my mouth. My first reaction was surprise followed by disgust, but I did not object or turn away. Instead I let him do it again and I felt his saliva run down the back of my throat. It seemed weird but I wanted this man to have his way with me. I felt so horny I was beyond objecting to any of this mature mans desires.

This daddy.

My daddy.

I felt his hands push down on my shoulders and I sunk to my knees. He pushed the crutch of his jeans against my mouth and my tongue followed the outline of his cock through the denim. He grabbed my hair pulling my head off before he began to undo his belt and jeans. “You want daddy’s cock boy? You want to taste Daddy’s large cock?”

My mind was confused by this scenario but still the words come out as natural as could be. “Yes I want my Daddy’s cock.”

“Good boy.” And with that he pulled down his jeans to expose his hard perfectly formed cut manhood. He wore no underwear and had a large chrome cock ring at the base of his cock and balls. His cock head was large, swollen and almost shiny as I opened my mouth and engulfed it gagging before I was even the full length down. I came up and slowly tried again and again each time getting further determined to fulfill Daddy’s needs.

My head moved up and down as I gradually took his full length of Daddy meat in my mouth. I could taste the salty pre cum as it oozed out. His hands gripped my head forcing me all the way down to the hilt and holding me there his balls on my chin. I gagged slightly but not enough to make me need to move my head. I heard him groan as he held me in place. Every inch of his throbbing manhood engulfed in his boy’s warm mouth.

He let go of my head and pointed to the large bed, “Okay boy face down on the bed.” I got off my knees and quickly went over and laid face down my head on the pillow. I heard his clothes drop to the floor and then felt his naked flesh gradually lay on top of me as his cock head teased against my boy hole. His whole weight was upon me as he ground his cock against the crack of my arse. Occasionally his cock helmet just slipped slightly in my tight hole.

I felt his breath against my neck as he whispered, “Daddy is going to give his boy a very special treat. You would like that right?”

“Yes Dad,” I groaned as I felt his sweaty body slide down my back and his tongue begin to explore my smooth hole. His hands took a tight grip of my arse cheeks spreading them as his tongue darted deeper in my hole.

After a few minutes I felt his body slide back up over me, but this time when his cock was in place he pushed hard. I let out a yelp as my body jerked at the sudden discomfort. He pulled out and whispered in my ear, “Take deep breaths and relax boy. Daddy is going to fuck your arse good and you are going to like it.”

“Yes Dad,” I said as I bit deep into the pillow as his cock rammed deep inside me.

Daddy pumped my arse hard and at first it hurt. I never thought the pain would stop. But somewhere between pain and pleasure, I began to enjoy the sensation and began to thrust my hips back to receive Daddy’s length as I groaned.

“That’s a good boy, Daddy told you that it would be good didn’t he.”

“Yes Dad it feels so good.” I replied almost breathless.

His motion began to speed up as he groaned. I could feel the sweat drip from his body on to mine and I could feel the wet sweat between us with its strong musky odour.

“Are you ready boy?” he asked, his breath laboured.

“Yes Dad.”

And with that he slammed me hard into the mattress several times before his body froze and tensed up. My load shot into the sheets beneath me as he emptied his hot Daddy load deep in my hole.

In the morning I awoke with his arms wrapped tight around me. My head was still muzzy as I looked at the alarm clock.

“Shit, shit it’s 8 am!”

“So?” I heard Chris say in a sleepy voice

“I am going to be late for work. My boss is going to be pissed!”

Ten minutes later I lay on the bed smiling like a Cheshire cat as he phoned my work.

“Good morning this is John’s Dad; I am afraid he has a temperature and won’t be in work today. Yes, okay no problem I am sure he will be fine tomorrow, he just needs a whole day in bed.” He grinned at me as he said the last words and I knew I was in for a long day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.