Friday, April 6, 2012

The Deep End

I should say right up front that we weren’t the kind of kids who live in houses with swimming pools. Our side of town was definitely on the lower end of middle class. But when we were in junior high Gary’s dad decided he just had to have one and he took a second job on weekends selling them so he could have one put in for himself at a discount, and make some extra money to pay it off. It was really sweet. All summer long Gary and I would swim and lounge around the pool and then go back to school in the fall bronzed and in the best shape of anyone in our class. His dad put up a big privacy fence and was pretty restrictive about who got to come over because he didn’t want it to turn into the neighborhood playground, but I was always welcome because Gary and I had been inseparable since, well, forever.

The two of us were just about exactly the same size and build, and we were both pretty aggressively athletic. Gary and I went out for wrestling, and we always paired off to run drills and practice new moves. The problem was that only one of us could be the starter in our weight class. But Gary solved it by cutting seven pounds to compete one class lower, so while I wrestled at a bulky 152, he was always sweating it out to make the weight at 145. His hard work paid off though. At season’s end he was the one who came in second at the state championships, and got a scholarship to go to college on the far end of the state, while I still lived at home and juggled my part time work schedule with classes and wrestling at the local U.

Freshman year was murder. I missed the guy like crazy. We’d never been apart from each other so long. And then in June the school year ended and he came back into town, and called me and we agreed to get together at his house on Friday night.

Gary’s parents and his little brother had gone down to North Carolina on vacation, so the two of us had the place to ourselves. We sat out on the patio on a warm summer evening drinking beers and joking around and catching up. I thought I’d try to impress him with the mass I’d gained—on the college team I was wrestling 157—but it turned out he’d put on some muscle too. Without me there for competition he’d bulked up to his normal weight class, so the two of us were matched up like bookends again. It didn’t take long before we started showing off, flexing and comparing size, and before I knew it we’d both peeled off our T-shirts and were striking bodybuilder poses for each other. Gary looked me over with a smile.

“Hey man, let’s get in the pool. I could really use a swim.”

“Oh—yeah, well, sounds good but I didn’t bring anything to swim in.”

He laughed at me. “So what? I always go in naked when the folks aren’t around. I wasn’t planning to wear anything now. Come on, you in?” And before I could even answer he’d kicked his flipflops off, dropped his cargo shorts and boxers and jumped bareass into the pool.

“Sure…” I couldn’t be shown up by my best buddy. I scrambled out of my own clothes and followed suit, my normal inhibitions having flown away two or three beers ago.

The water felt freezing cold at first but I got used to it, and soon enough we were racing laps against each other, goofing around and splashing and pushing each other underwater. Just like we’d done for years, except naked and drunk on beers. We had contests to see who could swim the farthest underwater, and who could hold his breath the longest. Gary stayed down until I was sure he was drowned. And then he broke the surface and paddled to the corner at of the pool, leaning against the tiled edge panting and sucking in deep breaths.

“Hey, c’mere,” he said. “I need to tell you something.”

I swam up to the edge of the pool beside him. His hand came out of the water and reached for my shoulder, and I darted back suspecting some kind of trick.

“No, hey, seriously. I need to tell you something.”

“You can tell me from there.”

“No, I can’t. I’m not screwing around. I need you to come here close to me.”

Cautiously I paddled over and clung to the tile beside him. He put his hand on my shoulder and drew me in a little closer. “See? It’s okay.” And then his other hand slid around the back of my neck, his elbow still resting on the pool edge to keep him afloat. “That’s good, man.”

“Yeah okay. So what’s up?”

“I just wanted you to know I thought about you a lot this past year. You’re my buddy. I don’t think I’ll ever have another friend like you. I missed you.” His voice was steady and soft and sincere.

“I missed you too,” I told him, and I meant it. “And I feel the same way.”

“Yeah?” He smiled. His arm wrapped tighter around me and pulled my body against his. “I’m glad to hear that. Really, really glad.”

I smiled back at him and let him hold me. It wasn’t a situation I’d ever expected to be in but Gary was my best friend and I just figured he was drunk and overly emotional and needed a hug, and we’d been in the pool so long I’d almost forgotten we were naked… until I felt his hard cock pressed against my leg.

Sudden panic gripped me and I tried to squirm free but he wouldn’t let me go. He held me so tight in his arms I couldn’t move, and laid his head next to mine and whispered to me, “It’s okay man, calm down, it’s okay… you’re my buddy, man… it’s okay…” Finally I stopped fighting him and he relaxed and held me firmly but very gently, and whispered, “There now… see, it’s cool… we’re good now…” and started flexing his hips, rubbing his cock against me. And as he did I felt my own cock start to rise and stiffen, until his thick meat was stroking up and down against my own. I was still scared shitless and insecure but his warm body did feel good against me in the cold water, and there was something about being held in his arms that felt so very comforting.

I looked straight into his eyes, and my feelings for him came over me in a flood of emotion.

I wrapped my arms around Gary and we started making out like bandits. The feeling of kissing a guy was completely foreign to me but god damn it was fucking good. His thick tongue wrestling with mine, the way his jaw flexed, the rough stubble on his face scraping against my cheek… it was easily the most sensuous thing I’d ever experiencd in my life. I mashed my chest against his, loving the feeling of our solid pecs and hard nipples squashed together. My hands had a field day exploring all the sculpted muscles of his back. And all the while we were grinding our hips together, his ramrod-straight cock battling and teasing my own stiff pole.

Gary maneuvered me into the corner of the pool and I floated with only my head resting on the lip of the tile. With one hand on my shoulder for support he leaned in and kissed my neck, while the other hand squeezed and pinched my nipples. The mix of pain and pleasure made me so hot I could barely stand it, but it was no comparison to what was about to come next. Gary took a deep breath and ducked underwater. I felt his hands sliding ticklishly down along my sides and over my hips until they settled on my hams. And then I felt my hard cock sliding into his warm mouth.

I panted desperately as he slid my eager rod in and out of his mouth, shoving my cock all the way in until the head pressed against the back of his throat. I pulled both arms out of the water and steadied myself with my elbows on the pool edge, both fists clenched, my head tilted back and my eyes shut tight as I received the sucking of my life. If he’d been able to hold his breath much longer I would have surely blown my load. But after what seemed like whole minutes of pure enjoyment he resurfaced, and mashed his body against me again and I kissed him hungrily, noticing now the faint taste of something slightly salty on his tongue. He leaned back and looked into my eyes like he was pondering something.

“I think we’ve had enough swimming for now, don’t you?”

No, I didn’t, but “Yeah,” I said, hoping he had something even better in mind.

We climbed out of the pool and stood for a minute grinning at each other on the patio, taking our first good looks at our dripping wet bodies and long hard cocks. Shrinkage, my ass. The guy was one hung stud, and I was matching him inch for inch. He led me inside and pulled some towels out of the closet, and when we’d dried ourselves he motioned with his head for me to follow him to his bedroom.

“C’mon,” he said. “I’d say it’s high time you had your first fuck.”

“Hey, I’ve been laid before!”

“No, you haven’t,” he said in a way that made me a little nervous.

He threw the covers off his bed and then grabbed me and pushed me down onto the mattress and we wrestled in earnest fun, both of us giggling excitedly. The smell of chlorine on our skins intoxicated me and I started licking and nibbling him all over, everywhere my mouth would reach. He moaned with pleasure as I sucked his nipples, licked his armpits, kissed each one of his rippled abs until finally I reached his anxious cock. I licked it end to end until it was nice and slick, took his cock head in my lips and rolled my tongue around it. I could have played with that fat head in my mouth all night long but from the sounds he made it was clear he wanted more. He grabbed my head and thrust his hips, straining to push his cock as far into my throat as it would go. I did my best to take it, and wrapped my hand around the base and jacked him as I bobbed my head up and down on his thick meat. He moaned contentedly as I sucked him, long and low, but then pulled out of my mouth and pushed me away.

“Okay,” he said, “enough horsing around. I thought I said I wanted you to fuck me!”

It was a shock to hear those words come out of him, but I don’t think I’d ever been more ready to hear anything in my life. He grinned at me and rolled over on the mattress to reach his nightstand, and pulled out a condom and a bottle of hand lotion. He’d obviously planned ahead. I watched breathlessly as he tore the condom packet open with his teeth and rolled it onto my rod, and then greased me up with lotion. He hooked his hand around my neck, pulled me to him and kissed me again, then turned over and showed his muscular ass to me and smeared a gob of lotion with his fingers along his crack. He lay before me with his legs spread wide and whispered, “Come on, stud, take me.”

I was horned as hell to plow into him but a little intimidated too; I’d never even assfucked a girl before. So I started slow, moved in on top of him and rubbed my hard cock along his ass crack. It felt fucking wonderful and Gary showed his appreciation by moaning “Mmmmmmm” and squirming gratefully, but soon enough he let me know he expected more. “Come on fucker,” he said, “quit teasing me. Get that hot meat inside me!”

Carefully I probed his crack until my cock head found his soft hole. I pressed in gently and pushed inside, and Gary let out a sharp little “Oh!” and then begged me to keep on going. I pushed in harder and his ass flexed and parted to admit me, and I slid my meat all the way inside him as far as I could go. His breath became short and sharp—it was obvious he loved every inch of it—and when I’d buried my cock in him all the way down to the pubes he yelled out loudly, “Yeah man! Now pump me, stud! Fuck my hot ass!”

I didn’t need any more encouragement than that. I started pumping him strong and slow, pulling out almost all the way and then driving back in deep. Gary moaned loudly and shouted at me to fuck him harder, faster. And I quickly realized he was right—I’d never been laid before. This was better, more exciting, more satisfying than any sex I’d ever had, or even dreamed of. Plowing into his muscular cheeks, his ass so tight around my cock, the ripped, gorgeous body of my best buddy shuddering and quaking beneath me—I knew I’d arrived at a whole new level. My lust for him overwhelmed me and my instincts kicked in and I pounded his ass mercilessly, with Gary screaming for more on every thrust. I fucked him till I thought my balls would burst, and suddenly he shouted, “Oh fuck man! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna—” His body erupted in quakes and spasms, and I couldn’t hold back any longer. My cock erupted with a huge jolt, and thick hot cream shot out. My muscles tensed and my body shivered as my cum spurted again and again, flooding out into the condom. Gary bucked and thrashed beneath me and then went limp, and I collapsed on top of him and covered his warm body with mine and kissed the back of his neck.

We lay together exhausted, just breathing and sweating and feeling satisfied, until my cock went soft and I pulled out of him and he turned to face me. His rippled abs were smeared with his own cum, and I pressed my body against him rubbing the still warm sticky fluid between us, and wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

“So, you liked it,” he said. “That’s really cool. I knew you would.”

I looked into his eyes and grinned. “This isn’t your first time, is it? You’ve been practising.”

“All for you, stud,” he said, and kissed me softly. “I had to get enough experience to show you a good time. I’ve been looking forward to this night for years.”

I hugged the goofball with all my strength, and pressed my cheek against his and whispered in his ear, “No more of that. You don’t need any more practice. You’ve got the real thing now.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 GAY TALE. All rights reserved.